Pages:
Author

Topic: BalloonBit.com | Provably Fair | 1% House Edge | Original gambling game - page 8. (Read 16545 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I'll ask again (I think 3 times is enough for me to be clear about what trust rating to give you here):

So are you going to pay me the agreed amount or not?

you have found a bug, but we did not have to pay you for it, it was our gift to you for your help.We asked how much you want and you're asked 1 btc, we have added it and you always withdrawn. After that you have wrote that You saw at withdraw form was written 1 hour but there was written 24 Isn't that lie?
Further it was found out that you have a your own game that is our rival. And after adding chat you know that more your game is not better than our and that's why you still continue to lie.

About your withdrawn I told you  Bring us your personal apology for lying upon us put an honest ratings about us and you will receive your remaining gift.

If I see "1 hour" written in one place, and don't notice "24 hours" written in another place, then mention that I saw "1 hour written", that isn't a lie, no.

I haven't lied about your site.

If you had any idea about the Bitcoin gambling space you would have heard of my site a year ago. It has been up since June 2013. It shouldn't come as a surprise to you that I own a site. And it's irrelevant. I found a bug, reported it, agreed a bounty with you, agreed not to withdraw it for a few days while you got your bankroll in order, then tried to withdraw it and you refused.

That's an abuse of trust, and is why I'll be leaving negative feedback for you if you don't remedy the situation.

You said 24 hours, so I'll give you 24 hours.

We have not yet made a decision about you, I still think you're a liar. if during these 24 hours, we do not receive the deserved apology, then you will be deprived of our gift to, if you will act according to conscience you will receive it.

Get fucked you dickweed.....

I'd recommend you guys take this to Private messages.  Hopefully you can resolve something there and if not, you can make a post about it later once a decision has been finalized.

People are coming here just to bash OP based on Just-dice loyalty and it is starting to get out of control.

For example, this guy registered a brand new account for the sole purpose of calling OP a dickweed.  Roll Eyes

I really hope you guys clear up misunderstandings.  It's a really nice and unique site, but i am in agreement that if OP goes back on his word, it's chances of success will be minimal. 
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I'll ask again (I think 3 times is enough for me to be clear about what trust rating to give you here):

you have found a bug, but we did not have to pay you for it, it was our gift to you for your help.We asked how much you want and you're asked 1 btc, we have added it and you always withdrawn. After that you have wrote that You saw at withdraw form was written 1 hour but there was written 24 Isn't that lie?
Further it was found out that you have a your own game that is our rival. And after adding chat you know that more your game is not better than our and that's why you still continue to lie.

About your withdrawn I told you  Bring us your personal apology for lying upon us put an honest ratings about us and you will receive your remaining gift.

If I see "1 hour" written in one place, and don't notice "24 hours" written in another place, then mention that I saw "1 hour written", that isn't a lie, no.

If you had any idea about the Bitcoin gambling space you would have heard of my site a year ago. It has been up since June 2013. It shouldn't come as a surprise to you that I own a site. And it's irrelevant. I found a bug, reported it, agreed a bounty with you, agreed not to withdraw it for a few days while you got your bankroll in order, then tried to withdraw it and you refused.

That's an abuse of trust, and is why I'll be leaving negative feedback for you if you don't remedy the situation.

We have not yet made a decision about you, I still think you're a liar. if during these 24 hours, we do not receive the deserved apology, then you will be deprived of our gift to, if you will act according to conscience you will receive it.

Get fucked you dickweed.....
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
BalloonBit you fucking mongol. You may as well just close your craptacular site and forget about any form of success you will ever have now that Doog has JD up and rolling again.

You do interestingly , implicitly trust the person for his past achievements and he in turn uses this and throws honest people.

Honest people don't refuse to pay bug bounties that have been earned and agreed upon.

What do you think I have lied about? Do you understand that the "you sent my password" message was addressed to inkha about his review site?

My conscience is clear. Everything I have written is true.

I apologise if you were hurt by anything I wrote. I think you misunderstood a lot of it. I apologise if my English isn't very clear for you. I don't apologise for lying, because I didn't lie.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

BalloonBit you fucking mongol. You may as well just close your craptacular site and forget about any form of success you will ever have now that Doog has JD up and rolling again.

You do interestingly , implicitly trust the person for his past achievements and he in turn uses this and throws honest people.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
Your website is fair, provably fair, trustable and investable too.
There are some problems but its very good concept!

Good Luck!  Wink

That reply, and there lots more, why do you thinks users type that? I did not asked about that for nobody.

I'll answer to you, thats because of we are honesty and are paying all winnings. So if you want your gift to you there is time to admit you're wrong and apologize to us.
Your website is fair, provably fair, trustable and investable too.
There are some problems but its very good concept!

Good Luck!  Wink

That reply, and there lots more, why do you thinks users type that? I did not asked about that for nobody.
ballooonbit gave me 0.001 btc to try out the site and i won 0.02 btc i requested 0.01 btc withdraw and 0.01 left in the site to play with!
the site is very cool..i saw someone win 1 btc right before i played lol wish that was me Tongue
anyways i have no reason not to trust the site..they gave me a freeplay, i requested withdraw and i have already recieved the withdraw! that was faster than 24 hours btw! i will continue to play here, this site is one of the coolest btc gambling sites around today!
i got nothing but kind words for balloonbit! they are a-o-k in my book!
keep up the good work!

thanks for your honesty, hope all members will be like you and not such as Dooglus who solicit money from us for his lying and corrupt
Firstly you gave us trust rating 3/10 because of our game was not provably fair, a week has passed since we added it, but you thought that nothing has changed. You gave us community 3/10 saing there is no chat, now we have it and there is still no any changes from you. Is this honesty?

I have reviewed many sites.

Am I expected to regularly revisit all the sites and update my reviews if things change?

The low trust rating is because I don't have much reason to trust you. You're new, and trust is earned.

Doing silly things like going back on your word about paying a bug bounty is only going to make people have less trust for you, not more.

You continue to lie. There was written 24 hours, since chat has been added, and you have logged to the game just after seeing in our branch that we have added a chat and apparently felt the competition and issued withdrawal.

This is like talking to a brick wall. I saw the statement on your thread, posted by you, that withdrawals take up to 1 hour. Maybe you updated it on your website, I didn't notice and haven't checked since.

Since relaunching Just-Dice I've not had much time to play on other sites and so I am withdrawing my balances from them. I hope that's OK with you. I don't see you as competition; my site doesn't accept Bitcoin, and you hardly have any customers.

Bring us your personal apology for lying upon us put an honest ratings about us and you will receive your remaining gift.

I haven't lied, and don't owe you an apology. You didn't give me any gift, we negotiated a bug bounty for a serious exploit on your site that I discovered.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
ballooonbit gave me 0.001 btc to try out the site and i won 0.02 btc i requested 0.01 btc withdraw and 0.01 left in the site to play with!
the site is very cool..i saw someone win 1 btc right before i played lol wish that was me Tongue
anyways i have no reason not to trust the site..they gave me a freeplay, i requested withdraw and i have already recieved the withdraw! that was faster than 24 hours btw! i will continue to play here, this site is one of the coolest btc gambling sites around today!
i got nothing but kind words for balloonbit! they are a-o-k in my book!
keep up the good work!
legendary
Firstly you gave us trust rating 3/10 because of our game was not provably fair, a week has passed since we added it, but you thought that nothing has changed. You gave us community 3/10 saing there is no chat, now we have it and there is still no any changes from you. Is this honesty?

I have reviewed many sites.

Am I expected to regularly revisit all the sites and update my reviews if things change?

The low trust rating is because I don't have much reason to trust you. You're new, and trust is earned.

Doing silly things like going back on your word about paying a bug bounty is only going to make people have less trust for you, not more.

You continue to lie. There was written 24 hours, since chat has been added, and you have logged to the game just after seeing in our branch that we have added a chat and apparently felt the competition and issued withdrawal.

This is like talking to a brick wall. I saw the statement on your thread, posted by you, that withdrawals take up to 1 hour. Maybe you updated it on your website, I didn't notice and haven't checked since.

Since relaunching Just-Dice I've not had much time to play on other sites and so I am withdrawing my balances from them. I hope that's OK with you. I don't see you as competition; my site doesn't accept Bitcoin, and you hardly have any customers.

Bring us your personal apology for lying upon us put an honest ratings about us and you will receive your remaining gift.

I haven't lied, and don't owe you an apology. You didn't give me any gift, we negotiated a bug bounty for a serious exploit on your site that I discovered.

legendary
Activity: 879
Merit: 1000
monero
I have spread no lies about you. What do you think I'm lying about?

You said that we have sent an email to you where we have revealed your password, when they are encoded and we couldn't see them.

I answered this already. That post wasn't talking about your site, it was talking about the review site you used. I quoted the message I was replying to in the message.

After that you said that there was written about 1 hour withdrawal waiting while there was written 24 hours.

I answered this already too. You wrote on the forum that it was 1 hour.

Edit: both posts we're arguing over still exist on the forum. Here's the post where I tell inkha that his site is sending unencrypted passwords:

I see, i'l see what I can do. You can checkout the post now that I approved your reviews and it reflects in the overall score. I have it set to user reviews influencing the overall score 70%, But am thinking I may increase it.

I signed up for your site using a long secure password.

Then it sent a copy of the password to me in a plain text email!

and here's the post where you say that withdrawals take up to 1 hour:

my withdraw???
Transactions will be processed within one hour from the time the withdrawal is requested.

You BTC where sent to you after 10 minutes. It takes some time to make sure that there was no cheating.

wow, you're dense.

You said that we have sent an email to you where we have revealed your password, when they are encoded and we couldn't see them.

I answered this already. That post wasn't talking about your site, it was talking about the review site you used. I quoted the message I was replying to in the message.

After that you said that there was written about 1 hour withdrawal waiting while there was written 24 hours.

Edit: both posts we're arguing over still exist on the forum. Here's the post where I tell inkha that his site is sending unencrypted passwords:

I see, i'l see what I can do. You can checkout the post now that I approved your reviews and it reflects in the overall score. I have it set to user reviews influencing the overall score 70%, But am thinking I may increase it.

my withdraw???
Transactions will be processed within one hour from the time the withdrawal is requested.

You BTC where sent to you after 10 minutes. It takes some time to make sure that there was no cheating.

legendary

my withdraw???

User dooglus dismisses deceitful rumors about our site, besides, he left us a dishonest assessment on the site http://bitcoingambling.reviews/ballonbit-com/ and this is after we gave him 1 BTC to his balance for his help. We did not understand the reason for his actions but for today revealed that he owns the site competitor us and the truth came to light. So we reserve the right to pick up our gift back, which he did not have time to withdraw (0.5 BTC) because of new circumstances. If you believe that we have been treated unfairly please type your opinion here to change our mind.

Why are you talking doog's review there so seriously? bitcoingambling.reviews isn't a popular site, and I believe only a very small of number of bitcoin users will have seen the review if you haven't posted the link.

We have treated the man with kindness and he stuck a knife in the back to us.
Biggest problem is that he spreads lies about us and still requires from us something he did not deserve.

If you think it's dishonest of me to say that I don't have much trust for your site, you're wrong - I don't! It's new, you have no WoT presence, and don't seem to even know the BTC gambling scene very well at all. That doesn't mean you're bad, it just means we have nothing to go on to be able to trust you. We are beginning to get an idea of how trustworthy you are though, since you seem to be backing out of a deal in which you promised me 1 BTC if I waited a few days. I've waited, and not received it.

Please reconsider your decision to go back on your word. It makes you look bad when people see you doing untrustworthy things like that.

User dooglus dismisses deceitful rumors about our site, besides, he left us a dishonest assessment on the site http://bitcoingambling.reviews/ballonbit-com/ and this is after we gave him 1 BTC to his balance for his help. We did not understand the reason for his actions but for today revealed that he owns the site competitor us and the truth came to light. So we reserve the right to pick up our gift back, which he did not have time to withdraw (0.5 BTC) because of new circumstances. If you believe that we have been treated unfairly please type your opinion here to change our mind.

Why are you talking doog's review there so seriously? bitcoingambling.reviews isn't a popular site, and I believe only a very small of number of bitcoin users will have seen the review if you haven't posted the link.

Biggest problem is that he spreads lies about us and still requires from us something he did not deserve.

If you think it's dishonest of me to say that I don't have much trust for your site, you're wrong - I don't! It's new, you have no WoT presence, and don't seem to even know the BTC gambling scene very well at all. That doesn't mean you're bad, it just means we have nothing to go on to be able to trust you. We are beginning to get an idea of how trustworthy you are though, since you seem to be backing out of a deal in which you promised me 1 BTC if I waited a few days. I've waited, and not received it.

Please reconsider your decision to go back on your word. It makes you look bad when people see you doing untrustworthy things like that.

You said that we have sent an email to you where we have revealed your password, when they are encoded and we couldn't see them. After that you said that there was written about 1 hour withdrawal waiting while there was written 24 hours.

legendary

What dooglus did:
 Initially you say that you receive from us an email with your password supposedly open (although we encode all the passwords and can not find them) and we do not send you emails when registering. Now you blame us that that we lied about the time of the withdrawal, being inattentive. Please excuse us, but we start to doubt your honesty.

At the site where written about 24 hours withdrawal waiting where is the scam? 12 hours still did not passed. We are doubt in his honesty so we will use that time to think whether he really deserved this bonus.
Pages:
Jump to: