Pages:
Author

Topic: [BAN APPEAL] UID: 1035888 - page 3. (Read 576 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
June 03, 2023, 04:17:24 PM
It seems that moderators banned some accounts recently, many van appeals are showing up in meta

Op, I am not a moderator but it seems that it's difficult for me to understand you. If I didn't understand, it's likely that the moderator who will handle your case will also not understand.

Which account was banned?
Could it be Solarex_ICO?, if yes, why didn't you create a new account with Solarex_ICO_appeal  for the appeal.
The thread you referenced that you were bumping was last updated 2019.
I don't want to believe that the banned profile is not mentioned here.
Then barlo357 is safe because you posted with it.
What exactly I'm I not getting right?

If ever the account was unbanned, I will now continue using this account (barlo357) and contribute some of my thoughts in this platform.

In my understanding, it is generally not permitted to create or use additional accounts if one of your accounts is banned.
By using this account you are essentially breaking the ban evasion rule:

25. Ban evasion (using or creating accounts while one of your accounts is banned) is not allowed.[e]

This was not really my alt. I didn't create this from the start, and it has a different owner before. The ownership was renounced to me since the first owner (my uncle) wasn't interested in the forum anymore.

Activity: 1428
Merit: 931
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!
June 03, 2023, 04:14:28 PM
If ever the account was unbanned, I will now continue using this account (barlo357) and contribute some of my thoughts in this platform.

In my understanding, it is generally not permitted to create or use additional accounts if one of your accounts is banned.
By using this account you are essentially breaking the ban evasion rule:

25. Ban evasion (using or creating accounts while one of your accounts is banned) is not allowed.[e]
rby
Activity: 742
Merit: 611
Brotherhood is love
June 03, 2023, 04:12:59 PM
It seems that moderators banned some accounts recently, many van appeals are showing up in meta

Op, I am not a moderator but it seems that it's difficult for me to understand you. If I didn't understand, it's likely that the moderator who will handle your case will also not understand.

Which account was banned?
Could it be Solarex_ICO?, if yes, why didn't you create a new account with Solarex_ICO_appeal  for the appeal.
The thread you referenced that you were bumping was last updated 2019.
I don't want to believe that the banned profile is not mentioned here.
Then barlo357 is safe because you posted with it.
What exactly I'm I not getting right?
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
June 03, 2023, 03:41:31 PM
The reason for ban is mostly due to rule #13
and plagiarism (updated: June 6, 2023 4:20AM Philippines Time)

Ban appeal request for the account: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sumangs-1035888

13. Bumps, "updates" are limited to once per 24 hours per thread. Bumping multiple threads at the same time is allowed if it's not annoying.

The thread that I'm bumping is "https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsolarex-ico-blockchain-powered-solar-energy-ecosystem-4290632" and I posted more than one updates per 24 hours resulting for the announcement thread to be bumped so that many bitcointalk users can see the thread.

I was working for Solarex_ICO as a bounty manager and announcement thread moderator. At first, even though I don't know the rules for bumping, I was blindly following the rules by updating the announcement thread one post per day until I already broke the rule #13. I'm not aware that I'm already breaking the rule without being noticed until the month of May 2019 where I update too much and one day, I just saw my account banned after I logged in.

It was my first time moderating an announcement thread and it was my bad where I didn't read the rules before doing some actions. If I only knew from the start, then I will comply to the rules. I'm doing updates for it to show on the first page and hoping to get some views to create a discussion with my boss answering their inquiries. With this, the discussion will continue bumping the thread without me posting too much. Unfortunately, my account got banned and what can I only do is update the spreadsheets weekly for the bounty campaign. The bounty campaign was also short-lived since there are only few people interested with the project.

If ever the account was unbanned, I will now continue using this account (barlo357) and contribute some of my thoughts in this platform. After being a full-time trader for a year, there are many lessons that I've learned and make sure to utilize the forum to share my knowledge and opinions about crypto.

Addressing plagiarism issue: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.62360421 (updated: June 6, 2023 4:22 AM Philippines Time)
Pages:
Jump to: