Pages:
Author

Topic: BAN "Giveaway" Promotion Scam to Fake Users & stolen mining equipment. - page 16. (Read 21296 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
something something Bitcoin
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
**Unfortunately there are a few BAN Shills/Trolls (instahater, bbeesley, fire000 & Phwner) who have taken it upon themselves to flood this thread with crap, just hit ignore - it makes the thread much more readable  Wink**

Hey guys,

So, I and a few others started getting suspicious when BAN (BitcoinAffiliateNetwork) were awarding most of their S3 "givaways" to unused or brand new accounts that were obviously fake, so I started asking questions. I was then attacked by no end of shill accounts on their thread, which made me even more suspicious, so continued to ask questions directly at the pool operator, s0br. He ignored & evaded every single question, even when online, until today - when he started deleting every post by me and anyone else asking for information about the fake accounts that "won" the miners. He has now locked the thread.
The admin of the thread, ThePhwner, was also caught red handed uploading pictures of a S3 he "won" (yes, a pool admin) that were obviously fake.

I urge every miner to use extreme caution with this pool until they explain their actions & the many fake user accounts connected with the pool & it's admin.

Happy mining & be careful out there!  Wink

Edit: Notice this is an unmoderated thread. Unlike theirs.
Pages:
Jump to: