Pages:
Author

Topic: BANCA - page 7. (Read 41335 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 06:34:46 AM
this is such an undervalued coin atm it should of really stayed around 30 to 40 sats in this bear market but i see this is a very new project so right now where price sit, its pretty much a steal and i guess anyone buying banca at these prices and hodling will make very good returns in a few months I bet, I can see good momentum on the chart even as it slides down.
Thank you for your support, please join us in our TG chat https://t.me/banca_official!

im in the channel
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 08:28:35 PM
this is such an undervalued coin atm it should of really stayed around 30 to 40 sats in this bear market but i see this is a very new project so right now where price sit, its pretty much a steal and i guess anyone buying banca at these prices and hodling will make very good returns in a few months I bet, I can see good momentum on the chart even as it slides down.
Thank you for your support, please join us in our TG chat https://t.me/banca_official!

copper member
Activity: 82
May 30, 2018, 05:00:24 AM
Why do you have not developed marketing in social media? This is a very important factor for any crypto project! Why do you ignore this fact? The project is new, but there is no news support in social media. Is it difficult to set a task to one of the assistant managers to develop marketing in Facebook, Twitter, Discord, and others? Any news about the stages of the project, partnership relations, even just a post with the words "we are doing well", "we are moving forward" - will already work in your favor. I also want to note that the BANCA team does not participate in various conferences, does not conduct live broadcasts, does not p with anyone from the crypto community who could become their partner. Banca's marketing is rated very negatively, as they communicate with the public only in a telegram. But for a large, serious project it is very bad. Artem (marketing Director) instead of answering the same questions in the chat, could delegate this task to assistants and fully do what he is obliged to do professionally - to develop marketing and public availability! Artem! I hope you can hear me! Please do your job as a professional! Good luck!
Hey, team is active on social media:
https://twitter.com/Banca_Official
https://www.facebook.com/banca.official/
And marketing is beeing done, there is partnership with Qtum and once the platform is live, the team is going to look for partnerships daily with vendor

This is not professional marketing! You probably don't know what I'm talking about. Do you have a higher education? MBA degree? Please respond and comment on my publication only to professionals who understand marketing policy in detail.

Hi, I'm sorry you feel that way but I hope you understand that as  far as the team is concerned, we are doing our best in terms of marketing. And while we appreciate your input, I hope you can also understand where we are coming from as well.  As our team member has already answered as well, we are present in social media. we also conduct AMAs to answer community questions further. As of the moment, the team is working hard on building the product, as you know the CoinAI is coming up as well as a new website design.  Stay tuned for more information on that Smiley

No need to mix everything in one pile. Programmers do their job, R & d - their own. Other services do their job. Why do you involve marketing here? I understand that the project is developing. That everything follows the road map statement. That's great! But in the previous publikatsii I'm talking directly about the marketing! That he's not even on a professional level. The 20% of effort which can be called the work of marketing is nothing. And most importantly does not give the project wider coverage, and - most importantly for bitcoin projects! Artem answers the same questions in the telegram chat all day long-it is enough to quickly scroll through the chat. Isn't it possible to delegate these tasks to assistants or students? Is this what a marketing Director should be doing?
What are you talking about? I wish this project only good! I'm a major investor. But when I see what is happening, I am very angry that you have entrusted marketing to an incompetent person! Nothing has changed from your original statements. Please take note and think about strong, professional marketing! This project is developed thanks to investors who have provided you with the necessary funding. Do it and achieve the result! And do not say that you have a great marketing, at a time when you absolutely do not have it! Show me in deeds, not in words!

Looks like you are eagerly applying for artem's job that you can do better? Or just trying to create attention or questions?
I think the team is doing great therefore the community is aware of banca by the look of the volume in hitbtc.The price increased almost 5x in the last month and you are still complaining? İf you can do better why dont you help them i am sure they are still recruiting.

I don't want to hurt anyone! In one of the previous publications I asked to comment on my publications only people who are professional marketers or have MBA degree. What you write has nothing to do with marketing policy (if only in a very small part).

Our Telegram group is covered 24/7 by our partner AmaZix and we have provided you links to other social media and publications. As well we do weekly updates on Banca project development for everyone to read. Do you have a list of suggestions for us on which parts you think we are missing out or need to be improved?
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 30, 2018, 04:47:29 AM
Activity: 172
May 30, 2018, 04:08:30 AM
Why do you have not developed marketing in social media? This is a very important factor for any crypto project! Why do you ignore this fact? The project is new, but there is no news support in social media. Is it difficult to set a task to one of the assistant managers to develop marketing in Facebook, Twitter, Discord, and others? Any news about the stages of the project, partnership relations, even just a post with the words "we are doing well", "we are moving forward" - will already work in your favor. I also want to note that the BANCA team does not participate in various conferences, does not conduct live broadcasts, does not p with anyone from the crypto community who could become their partner. Banca's marketing is rated very negatively, as they communicate with the public only in a telegram. But for a large, serious project it is very bad. Artem (marketing Director) instead of answering the same questions in the chat, could delegate this task to assistants and fully do what he is obliged to do professionally - to develop marketing and public availability! Artem! I hope you can hear me! Please do your job as a professional! Good luck!
And marketing is beeing done, there is partnership with Qtum and once the platform is live, the team is going to look for partnerships daily with vendor

This is not professional marketing! You probably don't know what I'm talking about. Do you have a higher education? MBA degree? Please respond and comment on my publication only to professionals who understand marketing policy in detail.

Hi, I'm sorry you feel that way but I hope you understand that as  far as the team is concerned, we are doing our best in terms of marketing. And while we appreciate your input, I hope you can also understand where we are coming from as well.  As our team member has already answered as well, we are present in social media. we also conduct AMAs to answer community questions further. As of the moment, the team is working hard on building the product, as you know the CoinAI is coming up as well as a new website design.  Stay tuned for more information on that Smiley

No need to mix everything in one pile. Programmers do their job, R & d - their own. Other services do their job. Why do you involve marketing here? I understand that the project is developing. That everything follows the road map statement. That's great! But in the previous publikatsii I'm talking directly about the marketing! That he's not even on a professional level. The 20% of effort which can be called the work of marketing is nothing. And most importantly does not give the project wider coverage, and - most importantly for bitcoin projects! Artem answers the same questions in the telegram chat all day long-it is enough to quickly scroll through the chat. Isn't it possible to delegate these tasks to assistants or students? Is this what a marketing Director should be doing?
What are you talking about? I wish this project only good! I'm a major investor. But when I see what is happening, I am very angry that you have entrusted marketing to an incompetent person! Nothing has changed from your original statements. Please take note and think about strong, professional marketing! This project is developed thanks to investors who have provided you with the necessary funding. Do it and achieve the result! And do not say that you have a great marketing, at a time when you absolutely do not have it! Show me in deeds, not in words!

Looks like you are eagerly applying for artem's job that you can do better? Or just trying to create attention or questions?
I think the team is doing great therefore the community is aware of banca by the look of the volume in hitbtc.The price increased almost 5x in the last month and you are still complaining? İf you can do better why dont you help them i am sure they are still recruiting.

I don't want to hurt anyone! In one of the previous publications I asked to comment on my publications only people who are professional marketers or have MBA degree. What you write has nothing to do with marketing policy (if only in a very small part).
Activity: 4
June 16, 2018, 02:12:31 PM
If Banca keeps dropping I'm gonna have to put my Vaction on hold and buy millions more.

already there with ya buddy --- all we can do in this bottoming out market is keep a positive attitude and load up on long positions.   the rise that banca had almost 2 months ago is just a teaser to what will happen with the crypto market as a whole decides to turn around.  The framework for custody and institutional capital to flow in is being constructed as we speak.. regulatory finality and clarity takes time.  Big money moves slow - and if you dont have the patience to hold on through these times then maybe this isnt the game for you.   I know it would be nice to get wealthy overnight - but there are a vast number of good projects out there all hurting just like banca right now.

The only thing that gives banca an open window for FUD is the new exchange situation (WHICH mind you is out of Banca's control).  Lessons have been learned im sure to reveal information based upon future actions that could be possibly delayed.  Short term vision has many people impatient.  The big btc boom last year has many new impatient and inexperienced investors in this market that are waiting for another explosion.  (the explosion will happen again) but it will take a while. 

I personally - am just building a long term position, for when banca continues to develop their seed applications throughout this year it only gives light to what their complete platform and program will look like.

banca team - if you read this - keep on track and dont be discouraged by the waves of impatience and fud.   Keep doing your thing and working hard- We know the exchanges will be added just like your seed apps to come in the future - thanks!
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
May 30, 2018, 02:14:39 AM

May 29, 2018, 09:42:29 PM
Activity: 406
May 29, 2018, 09:24:11 PM

that's a fair point. perhaps you could provide some specific suggestions so we can forward this to the team.  Also, just in case you haven't checked them out yet, I've provided links of all resources and coverage on Banca as of now.

I understand that there's no Facebook here and you mentioned that above. But in the other side of things, I hope you can see we have substantial work completed, albeit more work ahead of us. Thanks again for your input!

Website/Whitepaper/Roadmap: https://www.banca.world
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Banca_Official
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2725461.new#new
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bancaworld/
GitHub: https://github.com/techbanca
Announcements channel: https://t.me/BancaPublic
Banca FAQ: https://goo.gl/APz6ZS and AMA https://goo.gl/14cm1b

https://goo.gl/YTZHFw - Banca- An amalgamation of the biggest trends of tech world today
https://goo.gl/aYtgwC - Banca press release on NASDAQ
https://goo.gl/SXFcmy - BANCA to build The Wall Street on the blockchain
https://goo.gl/G7EPZy - Banca, The Wall Street on Blockchain
https://goo.gl/kR7QKt - A blockchain technology to revolutionize traditional investment banking in The Wall Street
https://goo.gl/i7Wjfo - Blockchain Investment Banking Community Challenges the Wall Street
https://goo.gl/5LwWhL - Global Investors Need to Increase Allocation to CryptoAssets, Says Banca
https://goo.gl/VMdX4F - Future of Crypto Asset Management and Investment Banking
https://goo.gl/hWZttL - Banca Creates New Path to Value Creation
https://goo.gl/3N6AhL - Benefits Of Blockchain Implementation Into Current Investment Banking System
https://goo.gl/ggVhDu - BANCA, an evolution of Wall Street
https://goo.gl/4TZexZ - What can BANCA do for you?
https://goo.gl/SQNyWT - Banca the Wall Street of the Cryptocurrency Market?

Activity: 280
June 15, 2018, 08:34:27 PM
Waiting to know more.

Hello, you can find out and know more about Banca by joining our TG group here https://t.me/banca_official
or our TG announcement group here. https://t.me/BancaPublic
May 29, 2018, 08:32:28 PM
If you say that you have a good marketing, let me know what you implemented in terms of marketing? Do not take into account what was originally stated (Qtum, CoinAI...) What was done? It's been 2 months. All this time Artem answers the same questions in the chat.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 01:06:42 PM
BAnca raises 20m and let’s say someone with the same idea wants to beat them so he/she wants to raise 100m they would move at 5x the pace

No they will not. Progress is not only made through funding and dollars. The capability of the team, experience, connections, they all matter. Probably even more than millions.

This guy gets it - even if you put every penny into dev, eventually larger teams and more money just makes things unwieldy and more difficult to manage, offsetting the benefits of the increased scale.
May 29, 2018, 08:17:20 PM

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
June 15, 2018, 10:52:35 AM
BAnca raises 20m and let’s say someone with the same idea wants to beat them so he/she wants to raise 100m they would move at 5x the pace

No they will not. Progress is not only made through funding and dollars. The capability of the team, experience, connections, they all matter. Probably even more than millions.
Activity: 126
June 15, 2018, 10:48:45 AM
Activity: 336
June 15, 2018, 08:38:34 AM
Wish many investor maintenance your business when ICO will start!  Good luck team.

Thank you for the feedback, We will be sure to share all our announcements here on telegram as they are ready - https://t.me/BancaPublic
Activity: 42
June 15, 2018, 08:08:23 AM
Wish many investor maintenance your business when ICO will start!  Good luck team.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
May 29, 2018, 04:47:18 PM
 But it's not just about where the BANKA will be listing, but about the fact that the project did not become fraud and shows good results  of the work done
Activity: 406
May 29, 2018, 05:02:47 AM

2 Days to go until CoinAI release

New website coming tomorrow also  Wink

Will they also announce the new high volume Exchange, together with the CoinAi release? Would be a perfect moment, to release all the good news at once Wink

We cannot answer that, the team has no control over when Banca will be listed. That is down to the exchange and we will announce immediately after the announcement comes from the new exchange.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
May 29, 2018, 04:31:22 AM

2 Days to go until CoinAI release

New website coming tomorrow also  Wink

Will they also announce the new high volume Exchange, together with the CoinAi release? Would be a perfect moment, to release all the good news at once Wink
Pages:
Jump to: