Pages:
Author

Topic: BANCA - page 6. (Read 41335 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 07:10:24 AM
Good evening. Let's not panic. It's not so easy to add a coin to a normal stock exchange, it takes time. I'm sure that everything will turn out. I wish success to all.

It's funny how long the "high volume top10 Exchange" announcement is being delayed. No wonder the value dropped when the update last week did not also reveal the highly anticipated new Exchange.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 06:49:33 AM
Hello, what does the BANCA team think about buying Microsoft GitHub, GitHub is already experiencing a large outflow of users?

This post really has no relevance here! GitHub was only bought yesterday, so saying it is already experiencing a large outflow of users, is just incorrect. How can you state that after a single day?
Activity: 1
June 05, 2018, 06:28:03 AM
Hello, what does the BANCA team think about buying Microsoft GitHub, GitHub is already experiencing a large outflow of users?
June 05, 2018, 03:40:07 AM

I also have experience the wrath of high withdrawal fees from Hitbtc when i make a buy of banca from the exchange, initially withdrawal was 10k banca and i paid such huge amount to hitbtc just to get my banca out because i was not comfortable leaving my fund in an exchange no matter the assurance of safety given by some people, obviously listing banca in a more popular exchange with low withdrawal fee would be a lot better, but like team already said, its up to exchange to finally make the announcement.
Hopefully this will happen soon eventually.

"Soon" has been given a whole new meaning in the last couple of weeks  Huh

Maybe it's for the better. Market is crap anyways.

It was stated that it would be a 'few weeks' on May 9th.. So we are still within the timeframe, it hasn't even been 4 full weeks yet. And as we have stated, repeatedly, the team has no control over when the exchange chooses to list Banca, we've done all we can on our side, please be patient and realise it's out of our hands at this point.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
June 05, 2018, 03:25:10 AM
It's funny how long the "high volume top10 Exchange" announcement is being delayed. No wonder the value dropped when the update last week did not also reveal the highly anticipated new Exchange.

i don't know why everyone believe new exchange will make much difference especially now that the market is still very red, CoinAI was just lunch and still undergo some development, exchange listing will come in due time, eventually when new exchange is announce hope everyone will be quite by then or request another new bigger exchange, team needs to focus on create a better service for Banca at this point.

Hitbtc is hated by many people due to their high withdrawal fee's. I also don't like to trade on Hitbtc. A more popular Exchange such as Huobi or Bittrex would benefit the project greatly.

I also have experience the wrath of high withdrawal fees from Hitbtc when i make a buy of banca from the exchange, initially withdrawal was 10k banca and i paid such huge amount to hitbtc just to get my banca out because i was not comfortable leaving my fund in an exchange no matter the assurance of safety given by some people, obviously listing banca in a more popular exchange with low withdrawal fee would be a lot better, but like team already said, its up to exchange to finally make the announcement.

"Soon" has been given a whole new meaning in the last couple of weeks  Huh

Maybe it's for the better. Market is crap anyways.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
June 05, 2018, 03:07:22 AM

i don't know why everyone believe new exchange will make much difference especially now that the market is still very red, CoinAI was just lunch and still undergo some development, exchange listing will come in due time, eventually when new exchange is announce hope everyone will be quite by then or request another new bigger exchange, team needs to focus on create a better service for Banca at this point.

Hitbtc is hated by many people due to their high withdrawal fee's. I also don't like to trade on Hitbtc. A more popular Exchange such as Huobi or Bittrex would benefit the project greatly.

June 04, 2018, 02:33:53 PM

The new exchange has been confirmed, we are just waiting on listing per exchange rules.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
June 04, 2018, 11:57:46 AM

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
June 04, 2018, 11:46:51 AM

copper member
Activity: 82
June 03, 2018, 10:46:04 PM
‼ For all Korean speaking Followers!
Please join our Official Channel on #Kakao !
Follow the link below
https://open.kakao.com/o/gb9GbgI
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 04:35:26 PM
The community in our Telegram channel is as lively as ever, and is now driving for this vote to be listed on the new exchange CoinPulse.

The link to vote is here: https://request.coinpulse.io/suggestions/12061/banca-listing-voting and you can be a part of the Banca community by joining us here: https://t.me/banca_official
June 19, 2018, 07:23:02 PM
Scam???  I personally think so far we are just suffering from poor decision making.  A scam would be where the team lied about everything which jacked the price up and then they dumped every coin they had to make as much as they could.  Classic example, Monero Gold.  I am sticking with them because at this point, I have little choice.  My banca is down 75%!  However, I don’t know if the project can survive to many more miscues.

The only positive that may be heading our way is a future crypto bull market.  That always seems to raise all boats, even the ones that seem like turds at the moment.   Smiley

Thanks for understanding and your support in spite of the circumstances.
Activity: 2
June 19, 2018, 04:38:13 PM
Scam???  I personally think so far we are just suffering from poor decision making.  A scam would be where the team lied about everything which jacked the price up and then they dumped every coin they had to make as much as they could.  Classic example, Monero Gold.  I am sticking with them because at this point, I have little choice.  My banca is down 75%!  However, I don’t know if the project can survive to many more miscues.

The only positive that may be heading our way is a future crypto bull market.  That always seems to raise all boats, even the ones that seem like turds at the moment.   Smiley
June 19, 2018, 05:03:01 AM
Why has the circulating supply gone up so high?  About a week ago it was at 11.6 billion and now it's just over 17 billion.
Hi, its the release of Presale bonus tokens.

Really? I thought everything was distributed already. That 6 billion additional supply in the market was dumped fast that is hurting new believers on Banca. I thought this is the crypto Wall Street version but it seems it is far from being market wise.  Sad

Please realise that Banca is only 4 months old, you need to have some patience.

https://medium.com/@nausokolarti1/banca-ico-details-204da068021

'As we have received some concerns, we would like to inform the Token Sale participants that for the presale investors 1/3 of their purchased tokens and the bonus is locked for 3 months. Team tokens and advisor tokens are on a vesting schedule.'
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
June 18, 2018, 07:56:20 PM
Good evening, all.
I rely that the business will satisfy all that has been planned!

The teams focus is on development of the platform and implementation of the roadmap.. Short term price swings will NEVER change that and the teams work will go on!
you are right but i never thought that banca price will again down to 20 sat but its happens
current price 18 sat of per banca is really cheap and its a great opportunity to buy more banca tokens
when the bull move starts again the price will cross 60 sat according to my research on the market and prediction
maybe we will see banca price over 100 sat soon in the next two months
May 31, 2018, 05:00:09 PM
Why do you have not developed marketing in social media? This is a very important factor for any crypto project! Why do you ignore this fact? The project is new, but there is no news support in social media. Is it difficult to set a task to one of the assistant managers to develop marketing in Facebook, Twitter, Discord, and others? Any news about the stages of the project, partnership relations, even just a post with the words "we are doing well", "we are moving forward" - will already work in your favor. I also want to note that the BANCA team does not participate in various conferences, does not conduct live broadcasts, does not p with anyone from the crypto community who could become their partner. Banca's marketing is rated very negatively, as they communicate with the public only in a telegram. But for a large, serious project it is very bad. Artem (marketing Director) instead of answering the same questions in the chat, could delegate this task to assistants and fully do what he is obliged to do professionally - to develop marketing and public availability! Artem! I hope you can hear me! Please do your job as a professional! Good luck!
Hey, team is active on social media:
https://twitter.com/Banca_Official
https://www.facebook.com/banca.official/
And marketing is beeing done, there is partnership with Qtum and once the platform is live, the team is going to look for partnerships daily with vendor

This is not professional marketing! You probably don't know what I'm talking about. Do you have a higher education? MBA degree? Please respond and comment on my publication only to professionals who understand marketing policy in detail.

Hi, I'm sorry you feel that way but I hope you understand that as  far as the team is concerned, we are doing our best in terms of marketing. And while we appreciate your input, I hope you can also understand where we are coming from as well.  As our team member has already answered as well, we are present in social media. we also conduct AMAs to answer community questions further. As of the moment, the team is working hard on building the product, as you know the CoinAI is coming up as well as a new website design.  Stay tuned for more information on that Smiley

No need to mix everything in one pile. Programmers do their job, R & d - their own. Other services do their job. Why do you involve marketing here? I understand that the project is developing. That everything follows the road map statement. That's great! But in the previous publikatsii I'm talking directly about the marketing! That he's not even on a professional level. The 20% of effort which can be called the work of marketing is nothing. And most importantly does not give the project wider coverage, and - most importantly for bitcoin projects! Artem answers the same questions in the telegram chat all day long-it is enough to quickly scroll through the chat. Isn't it possible to delegate these tasks to assistants or students? Is this what a marketing Director should be doing?
What are you talking about? I wish this project only good! I'm a major investor. But when I see what is happening, I am very angry that you have entrusted marketing to an incompetent person! Nothing has changed from your original statements. Please take note and think about strong, professional marketing! This project is developed thanks to investors who have provided you with the necessary funding. Do it and achieve the result! And do not say that you have a great marketing, at a time when you absolutely do not have it! Show me in deeds, not in words!

Hello Annik,

Please keep in mind the team has plans in place on the marketing front, a referral strategy, as well as marketing strategy will be in place post the product launch (CoinAI), as the team was focused on that first. They'll be focusing on marketing the product. Please be sure to check with us in Telegram, as we discuss this often  Smiley
Activity: 172
May 30, 2018, 08:43:23 AM

Please look at the previous publications. I described the issues above. Would it make sense to describe the details if the problem is obvious in itself? Will my publications be accompanied by direct actions on your part? Or is it all wasted? Would it be better if someone from your team contacted me directly? If you really want to go beyond words - to the point. I have a lot of advice, but I would like to discuss them with competent, authorized persons. If the project wants to raise the level and meet international standards even more.

We're very interested in what you think. However, this isn't the best place for back and forth. If you join us on Telegram, https://t.me/banca_official, you can contact Artem, the team and the admins directly  Grin

I had a conversation with Artem in the telegram some time ago. He agreed with everything, but nothing was done. I already feel like I'm wasting my time trying to make the BANCA project better while having the appropriate qualifications and knowledge.
May 30, 2018, 08:28:16 AM

Please look at the previous publications. I described the issues above. Would it make sense to describe the details if the problem is obvious in itself? Will my publications be accompanied by direct actions on your part? Or is it all wasted? Would it be better if someone from your team contacted me directly? If you really want to go beyond words - to the point. I have a lot of advice, but I would like to discuss them with competent, authorized persons. If the project wants to raise the level and meet international standards even more.

We're very interested in what you think. However, this isn't the best place for back and forth. If you join us on Telegram, https://t.me/banca_official, you can contact Artem, the team and the admins directly  Grin
Activity: 172
May 30, 2018, 08:21:52 AM
Why do you have not developed marketing in social media? This is a very important factor for any crypto project! Why do you ignore this fact? The project is new, but there is no news support in social media. Is it difficult to set a task to one of the assistant managers to develop marketing in Facebook, Twitter, Discord, and others? Any news about the stages of the project, partnership relations, even just a post with the words "we are doing well", "we are moving forward" - will already work in your favor. I also want to note that the BANCA team does not participate in various conferences, does not conduct live broadcasts, does not p with anyone from the crypto community who could become their partner. Banca's marketing is rated very negatively, as they communicate with the public only in a telegram. But for a large, serious project it is very bad. Artem (marketing Director) instead of answering the same questions in the chat, could delegate this task to assistants and fully do what he is obliged to do professionally - to develop marketing and public availability! Artem! I hope you can hear me! Please do your job as a professional! Good luck!
Hey, team is active on social media:
https://twitter.com/Banca_Official
https://www.facebook.com/banca.official/
And marketing is beeing done, there is partnership with Qtum and once the platform is live, the team is going to look for partnerships daily with vendor

This is not professional marketing! You probably don't know what I'm talking about. Do you have a higher education? MBA degree? Please respond and comment on my publication only to professionals who understand marketing policy in detail.

Hi, I'm sorry you feel that way but I hope you understand that as  far as the team is concerned, we are doing our best in terms of marketing. And while we appreciate your input, I hope you can also understand where we are coming from as well.  As our team member has already answered as well, we are present in social media. we also conduct AMAs to answer community questions further. As of the moment, the team is working hard on building the product, as you know the CoinAI is coming up as well as a new website design.  Stay tuned for more information on that Smiley

No need to mix everything in one pile. Programmers do their job, R & d - their own. Other services do their job. Why do you involve marketing here? I understand that the project is developing. That everything follows the road map statement. That's great! But in the previous publikatsii I'm talking directly about the marketing! That he's not even on a professional level. The 20% of effort which can be called the work of marketing is nothing. And most importantly does not give the project wider coverage, and - most importantly for bitcoin projects! Artem answers the same questions in the telegram chat all day long-it is enough to quickly scroll through the chat. Isn't it possible to delegate these tasks to assistants or students? Is this what a marketing Director should be doing?
What are you talking about? I wish this project only good! I'm a major investor. But when I see what is happening, I am very angry that you have entrusted marketing to an incompetent person! Nothing has changed from your original statements. Please take note and think about strong, professional marketing! This project is developed thanks to investors who have provided you with the necessary funding. Do it and achieve the result! And do not say that you have a great marketing, at a time when you absolutely do not have it! Show me in deeds, not in words!

Looks like you are eagerly applying for artem's job that you can do better? Or just trying to create attention or questions?
I think the team is doing great therefore the community is aware of banca by the look of the volume in hitbtc.The price increased almost 5x in the last month and you are still complaining? İf you can do better why dont you help them i am sure they are still recruiting.

I don't want to hurt anyone! In one of the previous publications I asked to comment on my publications only people who are professional marketers or have MBA degree. What you write has nothing to do with marketing policy (if only in a very small part).

Our Telegram group is covered 24/7 by our partner AmaZix and we have provided you links to other social media and publications. As well we do weekly updates on Banca project development for everyone to read. Do you have a list of suggestions for us on which parts you think we are missing out or need to be improved?

Pages:
Jump to: