Pages:
Author

Topic: BANCA - page 24. (Read 41335 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 03:36:24 AM
With Community testing set to finish next week, we are proud to announce:

CoinAI Utility for $BANCA token will finally meet the community next week! Shocked

https://medium.com/@nausokolarti1/banca-weekly-update-10-08-2018-dd27a9aa595f
In a cold market, the team that works quietly is always respectable. In the past, such a good news can drive the growth of coin prices, and continue to pay attention to it.
copper member
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 02:15:32 AM
With Community testing set to finish next week, we are proud to announce:

CoinAI Utility for $BANCA token will finally meet the community next week! Shocked

https://medium.com/@nausokolarti1/banca-weekly-update-10-08-2018-dd27a9aa595f
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
August 08, 2018, 11:50:20 AM
The Wall Street on blockchain sounds good. And risks some of you are talking about sometimes come around. But it's often about a usability of a system that is to help to reduce them. For example, Emercoin rate shows the stability of blockchain systems.

Coin utility is very important when the coin or token is not meant to be a security (with dividends). Banca can be big if they make the utility of the token work.
copper member
August 07, 2018, 09:41:48 PM
Very interesting!! I hope you succeed!!

This is very good! And I really hope you succeed!!

Keep up, guys!!

Thanks a lot for your support!
Activity: 168
August 07, 2018, 07:29:14 AM
Banca has a lot of support and a good team, often the last update, it seems, in the future BANCA will have very good progress.
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
August 07, 2018, 07:29:03 AM
For example you could see they have tonnes of users and ICO sold out quick, and they keep promoting promoting promoting
If banca just kept advertising the price would pump
But then it would have a massive crash one day probably
I think creating a good product is much more important, but i can see why you would disagree lol

The massive crash would be guaranteed if the only thing that made the price pump was advertising as you say. You should be interested in more fundamental reasons for the price to pump if you are an investor.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
August 07, 2018, 07:19:08 AM
Very interesting!! I hope you succeed!!

This is very good! And I really hope you succeed!!

Keep up, guys!!
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
August 07, 2018, 07:15:31 AM
For example you could see they have tonnes of users and ICO sold out quick, and they keep promoting promoting promoting
If banca just kept advertising the price would pump
But then it would have a massive crash one day probably
I think creating a good product is much more important, but i can see why you would disagree lol

i totally agree with you on that, nowadays people just want to see fast growth in price without any solid backing or any usability of that token or project, pump is good, but pump without any real product behind it is only short term, it wont last long before the price will come crashing to its original value, it is necessary to give the team some time to actually develop the selling product so that the actual value of Banca will be seen without much pump, just steady growth.
Activity: 70
August 07, 2018, 06:20:53 AM
Only thing CMC is free
Plus people use CMC to look for coins/tokens to find out info and they trust it i guess. You hear people say it all the time "its not on CMC" alot of people will continue to use it, doesnt matter how much better another site is if no one knows about it. Time will tell
August 05, 2018, 11:54:57 PM
Banca doesn't need community to raise funds. Banca knows what it wants to do. Top tier exchanges want top tier projects. That is what Banca aims for, being a top tier project and it is on the way. The community can help by using CoinAI, telling people about CoinAI, and just generally supporting Banca and spreading the word and getting more people interested in Banca.
Meanwhile, Banca team will continue to develop CoinAI, continue to ensure the token has utility and improve this overtime, continue to share with community progress being made, and continue do what is best for Banca in the long term\
August 05, 2018, 11:54:08 PM
Swinging for more is risky right now heavy trading going on, but if you keep with the bots on top, you will be fine, it will come. I wait sometimes 2 to 3 hours for a trade to go through, but they do, if you don't get greddy.
Activity: 70
August 05, 2018, 11:53:47 PM
banca is a long term hold, if you can't be bothered to see it out, don't, but stop whiing about it, it's not gonna make a blind bit of difference
BTC peaked too quickly at the end of 2017, now we're seeing a correction. Of course we all want to see out portfolios make us profit, but there's no quick fix
copper member
August 05, 2018, 10:04:43 PM
Key points from our recent update in case you missed it. Exciting times for $Banca ahead! ⚡️

3. The next step: with the success of CoinAI, BANCA team decides there is no time for complacency and relaxation. We know where we want to go as always and mid-term plans have been made and are already in action. Hint: More utilities and stronger CoinAI and new products!

4. We have never stopped making efforts in our marketing outreach. More exposure in Korea and more community events will be expected.

5. We are still talking to FCoin exchange about voluntarily delisting. FCoin has replied on this matter positively so far and we wish to be voluntarily delisted asap.
copper member
August 05, 2018, 09:45:56 PM
This is a great project
Wish the team to be successful

Thanks a lot for your support!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 09:51:48 AM
I think that the project is still quite interesting, I have long purchased the tokens of this project and I think that they should give good interest soon, because I think that soon a big infusion of money into this coin will occur.
Activity: 80
August 05, 2018, 09:33:23 AM
Hello guys!!!
I think big or small exchange, they still function to break the selling wall so that there will be no accumulation that hinders prices. So deletion from FCOIN is not a smart idea
Activity: 59
August 04, 2018, 09:41:57 PM
The only ppl winning are the ones who got into crypto when btc was 150$.. they laughing at us
Activity: 36
August 03, 2018, 07:20:26 AM
This is a great project
Wish the team to be successful
copper member
August 03, 2018, 02:30:28 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 02, 2018, 11:39:20 AM
When you change from english to korean on the website where all  coin al, vip ect only one box chnages into korean ......the more box. So all the other boxes of they cant speak english they wont be able to read them
For this there are translators that are embedded in your browser. or just translators who have their own site. you can easily copy the information provided and translate it into a language that is convenient for you on-line. Now technologies are developing to improve our lives with you.
Pages:
Jump to: