Pages:
Author

Topic: Bank or Bitcoin Wallet? - page 10. (Read 230431 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
October 12, 2016, 11:38:25 PM
There is absolutely no point to a bitcoin bank. A bitcoin bank is a wallet that's all! Bank is the plague of the world and btc is the cure!

But maybe if you have interest? Placing your bitcoins in a bank and every month you get, let's say, about 2% of the total sum. Wouldyou use the bitcoin bank then?

No banks, even bitcoin banks, will give you 2% interest monthly unless they wanted to be broke on their first year. The bank you are imagining sound more like a ponzi than a bank.
Banks does offer you an interest when you put a deposit but it is not that big, the maximum amount I can get is less that 1% per month of my deposit in bank or less that 10% a year in overall, that is fine with me as my main intention of putting my money in the bank is just to save.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
October 12, 2016, 11:12:00 PM
There is absolutely no point to a bitcoin bank. A bitcoin bank is a wallet that's all! Bank is the plague of the world and btc is the cure!

But maybe if you have interest? Placing your bitcoins in a bank and every month you get, let's say, about 2% of the total sum. Wouldyou use the bitcoin bank then?

No banks, even bitcoin banks, will give you 2% interest monthly unless they wanted to be broke on their first year. The bank you are imagining sound more like a ponzi than a bank.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
October 12, 2016, 10:25:46 PM
It depends if you can easily use btc. Both are quite stable with reference to their use but still not lose their instability or because someone checks them (banks) or because they are affected by external factors (btc).

For me you don't have to choose bitcoin wallet or banks for they are both good type of storage of our financial assets. For your cash of course you need banks and bitcoins you need to have bitcoin wallet for storing it. And there is no sense of comparing both of it because they are going to be helpful for all of us.
Yeah comparing both of them doesn't make any sense as both of them are useful in their own ways, and at this stage we cannot depend only on one, we need both of them.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 12, 2016, 10:17:58 PM
I prefer to bitcoin wallet,makes it all so easy, there are no rules to observe, such as banks
able to receive or send money to different countries with very small pieces .
Activity: 714
October 12, 2016, 02:57:30 PM
I prefer to use both, because bitcoin provides a more secure way of storing value, while the bank allows me to obtain paper money to use daily. So I think both are important nowadays.

Yeah and we cannot afford to depend only on one as both of them are important for us bank will keep our fiat secure with it and helpful in day to day transactions and savings in bitcoin wallet will grow our money in future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 250
October 12, 2016, 02:45:12 PM
I prefer to use both, because bitcoin provides a more secure way of storing value, while the bank allows me to obtain paper money to use daily. So I think both are important nowadays.
Activity: 672
October 12, 2016, 02:07:47 PM
ofcourse i will chose bitcoin wallet there are better than banks in all the features except the time. we know banks are exist from a long long time but bitcoin is relativly new in compare ro these and thats makes it less trusted to many people they says they like to use banks because they trust it and bitcoin is online based so it can be a scam
Honestly we are not fortune teller to know what will happen in the future in bitcoin. everything is possible that bitcoin can be die.. so for safety banks is a good place for our money to save for a long time..

Yeah bank is the safest place to save our money and even if bitcoin gets on the mainstream in future, people will still prefer to use banks as their money is insured there and if anything goes wrong there is always an chance to recover them.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
October 12, 2016, 02:03:35 PM
It depends if you can easily use btc. Both are quite stable with reference to their use but still not lose their instability or because someone checks them (banks) or because they are affected by external factors (btc).
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
October 12, 2016, 01:24:02 PM
ofcourse i will chose bitcoin wallet there are better than banks in all the features except the time. we know banks are exist from a long long time but bitcoin is relativly new in compare ro these and thats makes it less trusted to many people they says they like to use banks because they trust it and bitcoin is online based so it can be a scam
Honestly we are not fortune teller to know what will happen in the future in bitcoin. everything is possible that bitcoin can be die.. so for safety banks is a good place for our money to save for a long time..
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
October 12, 2016, 01:17:15 PM
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 12, 2016, 11:34:15 AM

that's right that banks i now being a core of a country's economy,bank is having such an important role in everyday life and getting rid of bank suddenly is just plain stupid,but atleast we can minimize the use of bank and moving on to another better option that could possibly increase or life quality

That is really a shit if ever banks will be gone. There are lots of useful things that banks can do which most of the people don't.

Banking industry is really big especially here in my country where it gives thousand of jobs and if it will gone how come bitcoin will take care of those things that banks can do?

banks will never vanish. especially because of the fact that the far majority of the people and businesses depend on them for various purposes. bitcoin and banks can function alongside each other without any problems. that's why certain people should stop with thinking that it's possible to for bitcoin to replace banks and stuff. it's impossible, and there is no need for bitcoin to replace anything.

And banks are institutions, bitcoin is a currency. How will bitcoin can do all services that bank can do if bitcoin is a currency?

If ever bitcoin can do all the things that bank can do, I might agree for a replacement but it's impossible thing to happen.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
October 12, 2016, 10:44:49 AM
bitcoin is more simple, but for usually transaction, i will choose bank.
it's more acceptable than bitcoin. i can spend at more merchand than bitcoin.
of course we can guarantee bank. first bank already has a strong network. bitcoin is currently not widely accepted in many places. but I believe the future can be one of the bitcoin payment media such as paypal. technology era has begun.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 454
October 12, 2016, 10:38:29 AM
Saving bitcoin in the bank is really risky. Bitcoin's price is always fluctuating that's why banks are not accepting bitcoins because they would not gain any profit from it. Saving bitcoin in bitcoin wallet is more convenient since it is more secure than the bank because there are times that the bank goes bankrupt because of some private reason that's why bitcoin should be in the bitcoin wallet and not in the banks.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
October 12, 2016, 10:32:56 AM
Each and every person will have to decide do they trust more a bank or a Bitcoin and how much. If you trust 100% Bitcoin then I guess you have already converted all your Fiat into the BTC. I warn you though, don't close your bank account yet, because you still can't live without one, at least for now. Smiley

Why are banks afraid? Banks love control and to hide things sometimes. On the other side Bitcoin is all about giving this control to every user out there and also to have full transparency, not to hide anything.
I am not using them both becuase i like to earn my money in black money dont want to pay the tax off course lol. when you dont have banks and bitcoin wallets
you feel many times free than you do right now believe me you have to make black money.
What kind of black money you mean you are doing some black hat acitivies? so you don't want to pay taxex? but if you are doing this thing i think all are free right ? and can you teach me or tell me more about black money because it was my first time hearning this. lol

If you are earning money in illegal way or don't display them in book of records then its your black money and also those earnings that you hide from the banks and Government to get rid from income tax is black money.
I don't really understand how this really works if people are going to use black money then they are using it for illegal things is that what you meant there? and are they steeling someones money? for there own sake ? i think this is not right doing if you want money then work for it in the good ways right.
Activity: 573
October 12, 2016, 10:30:46 AM
Wallet for me. Look at all the shit some customers have had from places like Coinbase. Sure, Coinbase doesn't wanna do it but they have to. You never know when laws or terms are gonna change. We got the option to reject it. I'm gonna use that option.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
October 12, 2016, 10:29:01 AM
Banks no Way! Only BTC! Wink
the same for me, i think that the price is going to grow a lot in the future, in my opinion i will always choose bitcoins over banks in order for my money to be safe as possible i think

I will also always choose bitcoin over bank as long as bitcoin has a good value and is not dieing.
Bitcoin gives me the option to make a lot of profit and the bank doesn't simple as that that's my reason.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
October 12, 2016, 10:26:08 AM
bitcoin is more simple, but for usually transaction, i will choose bank.
it's more acceptable than bitcoin. i can spend at more merchand than bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 896
October 12, 2016, 10:15:52 AM

that's right that banks i now being a core of a country's economy,bank is having such an important role in everyday life and getting rid of bank suddenly is just plain stupid,but atleast we can minimize the use of bank and moving on to another better option that could possibly increase or life quality

That is really a shit if ever banks will be gone. There are lots of useful things that banks can do which most of the people don't.

Banking industry is really big especially here in my country where it gives thousand of jobs and if it will gone how come bitcoin will take care of those things that banks can do?

banks will never vanish. especially because of the fact that the far majority of the people and businesses depend on them for various purposes. bitcoin and banks can function alongside each other without any problems. that's why certain people should stop with thinking that it's possible to for bitcoin to replace banks and stuff. it's impossible, and there is no need for bitcoin to replace anything.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 12, 2016, 10:07:25 AM

Activity: 840
October 12, 2016, 08:09:54 AM
Each and every person will have to decide do they trust more a bank or a Bitcoin and how much. If you trust 100% Bitcoin then I guess you have already converted all your Fiat into the BTC. I warn you though, don't close your bank account yet, because you still can't live without one, at least for now. Smiley

Why are banks afraid? Banks love control and to hide things sometimes. On the other side Bitcoin is all about giving this control to every user out there and also to have full transparency, not to hide anything.
I am not using them both becuase i like to earn my money in black money dont want to pay the tax off course lol. when you dont have banks and bitcoin wallets
you feel many times free than you do right now believe me you have to make black money.
What kind of black money you mean you are doing some black hat acitivies? so you don't want to pay taxex? but if you are doing this thing i think all are free right ? and can you teach me or tell me more about black money because it was my first time hearning this. lol

If you are earning money in illegal way or don't display them in book of records then its your black money and also those earnings that you hide from the banks and Government to get rid from income tax is black money.
Pages:
Jump to: