Pages:
Author

Topic: Bank or Bitcoin Wallet? - page 9. (Read 230431 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
October 13, 2016, 09:21:28 AM
Depends. Bank is safer but on the other hand offers you lot of services that drain your money. If you don't use bank in any other way, and just save your money there, then bank wallet is better for sure. But I use BTC wallet on every opportunity. 
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
October 13, 2016, 09:11:51 AM
what you will chose amomg them.and why do the banks are afraid of bitcoin.why banks are not much smooth and faster like bitcoin.if banks start accepting bitcoin as payments then will it became a revolutionary for us?can bank can solve our mining or money curculation probems.
Bitcoin Wallet is really efficient, so i will choose Bitcoin Wallet. Bank is in the past  Grin Grin
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
October 13, 2016, 09:06:16 AM
I still would go for the bank because it feels more safe and its also that you can get your money back if it gets stolen, it is insured at a normal bank.
With the bitcoin wallet you are on your own, if something happens it will be your own problem.
Me too, in fact I just withdraw some of my bitcoins into fiat when the price rise and now I save some of the proceeds to my bank account. That's how it should work for our savings, we trust bank than bitcoins as bitcoin is purely for investment purpose only and not for savings.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
October 13, 2016, 09:01:34 AM
I still would go for the bank because it feels more safe and its also that you can get your money back if it gets stolen, it is insured at a normal bank.
With the bitcoin wallet you are on your own, if something happens it will be your own problem.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
October 13, 2016, 08:52:39 AM
Saving bitcoin in the bank is really risky. Bitcoin's price is always fluctuating that's why banks are not accepting bitcoins because they would not gain any profit from it. Saving bitcoin in bitcoin wallet is more convenient since it is more secure than the bank because there are times that the bank goes bankrupt because of some private reason that's why bitcoin should be in the bitcoin wallet and not in the banks.
You can't really save bitcoin inthe bank as of now but if you are based on philippines you can do it bitcoin the bitcoin wallet i used or we used are we can easily deposited our bitcoin or sell our bitcoin and the cash are going to deposited on the our bank account and it will more secure if we are going to chosoe bank.
Activity: 280
October 13, 2016, 07:15:30 AM
I have both bank account and bitcoin wallet and I can't favor of any one of these because both have their own advantage.
bitcoin is easily manageable whereas bank system is little complicated
we can earn bitcoin with our mobile and it's hardly possible with bank account. bitcoin account is much more secure than bank account.
Activity: 476
October 13, 2016, 06:13:44 AM
I think. Bank very good to be used to save money because Bank is institutions economy official, so it certainly very safe. but to invest, I chose bitcoin wallet to save a result of the investment

Bitcoin moves a lot more than that of bank's money.
The money you put in the banks will get stagnant and stay as it is.
Unlike if you invest in bitcoin (which is really easy), there would be a lot of opportunities.
Activity: 490
October 13, 2016, 04:57:37 AM
Well, both are good bank and bitcoin wallet, but i rather pick Bank than bitcoin wallet, because if we stored our money at the bank, we will get interest.
I think it will be the same when you put bitcoinmu kesitus investment. you save your money and also you will earn interest, but the risk certainly you're going to get bigger, yeah bitcoin wallet have no interest, but I think it will give full control to you that you will not get in the bank
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
October 13, 2016, 04:10:09 AM
Well, both are good bank and bitcoin wallet, but i rather pick Bank than bitcoin wallet, because if we stored our money at the bank, we will get interest.
But I think the interest rates are too low so I think we should save it in fixed deposits as it will give us higher interest and saving in banks is surely safer then bitcoins as banks holds the responsibility of your funds.
But there were many incidents like banks were breaching their responsibilities in protecting people's money. Banks has all the authority to freeze our funds and blocking our accounts. So, never expect a friendly management from banks always.  Bitcoin must be better in terms of these hassles as no one will be authority and will be regulating you and your funds.
Activity: 546
October 13, 2016, 03:54:12 AM
I think. Bank very good to be used to save money because Bank is institutions economy official, so it certainly very safe. but to invest, I chose bitcoin wallet to save a result of the investment
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
October 13, 2016, 03:17:40 AM
In my view most of the users who were aware of bitcoin or other digital currencies use both bank as well bitcoin wallet, because each has its unique features as well accessing options. For now more and more people have started using bitcoin wallet as a form of investment holding compared to the days of its existence.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
October 13, 2016, 02:35:33 AM
for now i will choose bank cause in my town and general in my countries there's no place to exchange my bitcoin 
Activity: 337
October 13, 2016, 02:29:53 AM
i choose bitcoin because low fee transaction
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2016, 02:21:16 AM
But I think the interest rates are too low so I think we should save it in fixed deposits as it will give us higher interest and saving in banks is surely safer then bitcoins as banks holds the responsibility of your funds.
Activity: 630
October 13, 2016, 02:19:53 AM

We can also get interest in bitcoin wallet if the value of bitcoin will increase then it is for us to trade it to the otger wallet. Take nite that yearly the bitcoin increase its value. So probably it is more profit in bitcoin wallet than in your bank accounts. Nevertheless bitcoin can always monitor.
Activity: 420
October 13, 2016, 02:17:32 AM
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2016, 02:05:43 AM

that's right that banks i now being a core of a country's economy,bank is having such an important role in everyday life and getting rid of bank suddenly is just plain stupid,but atleast we can minimize the use of bank and moving on to another better option that could possibly increase or life quality

That is really a shit if ever banks will be gone. There are lots of useful things that banks can do which most of the people don't.

Banking industry is really big especially here in my country where it gives thousand of jobs and if it will gone how come bitcoin will take care of those things that banks can do?

banks will never vanish. especially because of the fact that the far majority of the people and businesses depend on them for various purposes. bitcoin and banks can function alongside each other without any problems. that's why certain people should stop with thinking that it's possible to for bitcoin to replace banks and stuff. it's impossible, and there is no need for bitcoin to replace anything.
Well that is pretty obvious. A lot of people will never convert to Bitcoin and that is why a lot of people prefer a bank. I prefer a Bitcoin wallet because the price of Bitcoin is going up and I will just be making free money.
I wish that free money is easy in bitcoin but that is not the reality as we cannot expect the price of bitcoin will just go in one direction, there are times also that the price will fall back hard because of bitcoin crisis in the community.

Yes anything possible with bitcoins, if price goes higher in future then people will prefer to sell their coins in order to make profits and that can lead to price crash after that.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
October 13, 2016, 01:53:19 AM

that's right that banks i now being a core of a country's economy,bank is having such an important role in everyday life and getting rid of bank suddenly is just plain stupid,but atleast we can minimize the use of bank and moving on to another better option that could possibly increase or life quality

That is really a shit if ever banks will be gone. There are lots of useful things that banks can do which most of the people don't.

Banking industry is really big especially here in my country where it gives thousand of jobs and if it will gone how come bitcoin will take care of those things that banks can do?

banks will never vanish. especially because of the fact that the far majority of the people and businesses depend on them for various purposes. bitcoin and banks can function alongside each other without any problems. that's why certain people should stop with thinking that it's possible to for bitcoin to replace banks and stuff. it's impossible, and there is no need for bitcoin to replace anything.
Well that is pretty obvious. A lot of people will never convert to Bitcoin and that is why a lot of people prefer a bank. I prefer a Bitcoin wallet because the price of Bitcoin is going up and I will just be making free money.
I wish that free money is easy in bitcoin but that is not the reality as we cannot expect the price of bitcoin will just go in one direction, there are times also that the price will fall back hard because of bitcoin crisis in the community.
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
October 13, 2016, 01:09:29 AM

Activity: 924
October 13, 2016, 01:04:06 AM
what you will chose amomg them.and why do the banks are afraid of bitcoin.why banks are not much smooth and faster like bitcoin.if banks start accepting bitcoin as payments then will it became a revolutionary for us?can bank can solve our mining or money curculation probems.

I will choose bank of course! why do the banks are afraid of bitcoin? Maybe because they don't want to loose their client or customer.
why banks are not much smooth and faster like bitcoin? I think banks cannot give low charge of fees in every transaction rather bitcoin is very low in every transaction. And can't solve the problem to our mining.
Pages:
Jump to: