Pages:
Author

Topic: Bankcoin Reserve - transparency using blockchain technology - page 13. (Read 5725 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

please tell me what are your transaction fees? I want to understand how profitable it will be for business.

You can make a transaction and personally test it. Or see the information in the explorer. There will not be any problems.

I have already bought coins on the exchange and sent them to the wallet and now just waiting for the opportunity to receive passive income.
Now this is one of the most useful projects I've seen.

Much will depend on how the team will develop the project further and how many partners they will be able to attract.
and also how convenient it will be to use this software.
copper member
Activity: 54
Interesting article!

The best investment of the decade turned $1 into $90,000

➡️ Reed more: https://edition.cnn.com/2019/12/17/investing/best-worst-investments-decade-bitcoin

Activity: 3

What does Bankcoin Reserve Coin have going for it?

▪️ eliminates the need to loan money from external financial entities;
▪️ eliminates the need to issue treasury bonds to cover interest on existing loans;
▪️ lowers interest burden on taxpayers;
▪️ creates a new revenue stream for governments that offsets taxes by generating new profits;
▪️ Bankcoin is the only product out there backed by commodities supporting secondary mining blockchain innovation, all patent-protected.

All of the above makes Bankcoin Reserve Coin a unique financial instrument that can offer new opportunities to eliminate financial problems and gain additional accumulative income for every user – be it a government, bank, small and medium business or even a private investor.

🔺 To learn more about Bankcoin Reserve Coin, please visit our website at https://bankcoinreserve.io/!

https://i9.wampi.ru/2019/12/17/image.md.png

What the team offers I in fact have not seen anything like this on the market before and I am sure that such projects will be in demand.
now I continue to further monitor how the project works and develops .

The fact that they have patents and the fact that it is a stable coin allows you to trust the project more.
Now investors will be interested in this.
Activity: 8
Please tell me when mobile wallets will be launched ?
And are there plans to do biometric authentication in the wallet ?
Activity: 7

Please tell me what your patents mean and where can I read more about it ?
In fact I haven't seen similar projects on this forum and I find it all very interesting.

The site has all the necessary information about 9 patents.
You can read all the information. In the long term, such a blockchain can be used at the state level.
in this market, this is one of the best projects I've seen. I really like what the team does and the fact that it will be really convenient for users.
It is necessary to make the coin recognized in countries that welcome new technologies
have you developed your own blockchain ?
what will be the fees and where to read more about the technical characteristics ?
Please give me a link to the roadmap and I would like to see how the project will develop further.
And also I am interested with what known partners negotiations are conducted at the moment.
now I really like what the team is doing and I'm really interested in supporting the project now.
Activity: 2

When can we expect a listing on a large exchange? e.g Binance, Coinbase, Kraken, etc

Listing on these exchanges will be in any case but in fact from this not so much profit as the price of the coin will be stable and you can easily buy it now.
Activity: 2
what events does the team plan to take part in in the near future? This is very important for the development of the project .
Activity: 4

Now the project is developing very rapidly and every day they connect more and more partners. Now you need to take part in various kinds of blockchain events. this will help to develop the project faster.

I would like to see announcements from the team about this and then it will be possible to draw conclusions regarding the development of this project.

It is good to hear about getting more partners on board but we don't know what kind of partnership they have here with those companies? But since the project is really equipped with technical foundation, I guess this is much much better than those empty platforms who are capitalizing with pump and dump strategies.

I think they need as many partners as possible who will accept this coin as a means of payment. Then the project will become the most popular I think.

in the future, they will develop APIs for business.
But for now, the team is working on launching a passive income opportunity.
I bought coins and have downloaded the wallet and just have to wait.
Activity: 11

What does Bankcoin Reserve Coin have going for it?

▪️ eliminates the need to loan money from external financial entities;
▪️ eliminates the need to issue treasury bonds to cover interest on existing loans;
▪️ lowers interest burden on taxpayers;
▪️ creates a new revenue stream for governments that offsets taxes by generating new profits;
▪️ Bankcoin is the only product out there backed by commodities supporting secondary mining blockchain innovation, all patent-protected.

All of the above makes Bankcoin Reserve Coin a unique financial instrument that can offer new opportunities to eliminate financial problems and gain additional accumulative income for every user – be it a government, bank, small and medium business or even a private investor.

🔺 To learn more about Bankcoin Reserve Coin, please visit our website at https://bankcoinreserve.io/!

https://i9.wampi.ru/2019/12/17/image.md.png

What the team offers I in fact have not seen anything like this on the market before and I am sure that such projects will be in demand.
now I continue to further monitor how the project works and develops .

Now the project is developing very rapidly and every day they connect more and more partners. Now you need to take part in various kinds of blockchain events. this will help to develop the project faster.

I would like to see announcements from the team about this and then it will be possible to draw conclusions regarding the development of this project.

It is good to hear about getting more partners on board but we don't know what kind of partnership they have here with those companies? But since the project is really equipped with technical foundation, I guess this is much much better than those empty platforms who are capitalizing with pump and dump strategies.

I think they need as many partners as possible who will accept this coin as a means of payment. Then the project will become the most popular I think.
Activity: 12

please tell me what are your transaction fees? I want to understand how profitable it will be for business.

You can make a transaction and personally test it. Or see the information in the explorer. There will not be any problems.

I have already bought coins on the exchange and sent them to the wallet and now just waiting for the opportunity to receive passive income.
Now this is one of the most useful projects I've seen.
Please tell me what your patents mean and where can I read more about it ?
In fact I haven't seen similar projects on this forum and I find it all very interesting.

It would be nice to associate these coins with fiat money. I mean to make this exchange more convenient. Perhaps such a function will be in the application in the future.

in fact, the coin is recognized in order to remove all the shortcomings of Fiat money.
this will in fact be one of the main tasks.

the idea itself is very interesting for me and the team will be able to build a new means of payment in the future.
I wonder if you plan to launch an Internet banking application?

it will be a wallet and the more I have not seen any announcements.
I think users will not need anything other than launch a mobile wallet.

While there was no information about this but in the future it will be simply necessary in order to conveniently use these coins as a means of payment.
I think the team understands that and is working on it.
Activity: 10
Are there negotiations on cooperation with any state organizations ?
It would be very very beneficial for everyone.
So I would like to know about it.

it is impressive that the team was already able to get a listing on popular exchanges. It can be concluded that the demand for a coin will be high and the project will also develop rapidly.

I was also pleased with the listing.
perhaps in the future we will see a listing on the binance. It will be just fine. But now we also see fairly popular exchanges.

they already have a listing on popular exchanges.
You can buy coins now. The price of gold will rise in any case, and I'm sure of it.

I now like how the project works or rather like the economic model and the fact that they already have patents.
That is, I can trust the project and their team as much as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: