Pages:
Author

Topic: Bankcoin Reserve - transparency using blockchain technology - page 14. (Read 5725 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

please tell me how long will it take to start the nodes?
For me, this is the main motivation for buying coins and it is very important.

I have already bought coins and now I am waiting for this opportunity for me.
All the same, getting 10% per year is a very good motivation.

It will be very convenient to use coins as a means of payment for both large businesses and ordinary users.
The main thing to know is that the price of the coin will be equal to the price of gold.
Activity: 12

Now the project is developing very rapidly and every day they connect more and more partners. Now you need to take part in various kinds of blockchain events. this will help to develop the project faster.

I would like to see announcements from the team about this and then it will be possible to draw conclusions regarding the development of this project.

It is good to hear about getting more partners on board but we don't know what kind of partnership they have here with those companies? But since the project is really equipped with technical foundation, I guess this is much much better than those empty platforms who are capitalizing with pump and dump strategies.

They essentially won't have a speculative component and that's just fine.
The team wants to make a global application of blockchain technology and from the technical side they succeed.

What does Bankcoin Reserve Coin have going for it?

▪️ eliminates the need to loan money from external financial entities;
▪️ eliminates the need to issue treasury bonds to cover interest on existing loans;
▪️ lowers interest burden on taxpayers;
▪️ creates a new revenue stream for governments that offsets taxes by generating new profits;
▪️ Bankcoin is the only product out there backed by commodities supporting secondary mining blockchain innovation, all patent-protected.

The fact that the team is building its own blockchain is a big plus. In fact projects that have their own blockchain are in the top of CMC
Activity: 10

please tell me what are your transaction fees? I want to understand how profitable it will be for business.

You can make a transaction and personally test it. Or see the information in the explorer. There will not be any problems.

I'm just going to buy some coins for me in the near future in order to launch a wallet and receive passive income.

while this feature is not running but in the future the team will make announcements about it .But in any case, it is most profitable to buy coins now.

it is impressive that the team was already able to get a listing on popular exchanges. It can be concluded that the demand for a coin will be high and the project will also develop rapidly.

I was also pleased with the listing.
perhaps in the future we will see a listing on the binance. It will be just fine. But now we also see fairly popular exchanges.

I am sure that in the future we will see a listing on popular exchanges.
But the trading volumes are very good now and the demand for coins is growing it is pleasing as the project is becoming more popular.

In which country is the project registered as a legal entity? Do you have your own office and where can I find out more information about the team?

and I think that the team needs to take part in various kinds of blockchain events in order to make the project as popular as possible in a short time.

I think the community will appreciate it. Since bitcoin is now not stable and it can not be used as a means of payment.
And tokens that are tied to the dollar do not have proper security.

When can we expect a listing on a large exchange? e.g Binance, Coinbase, Kraken, etc

In fact, this is a really interesting question, but you need to understand that for listing on these exchanges need a lot of money. And how important it is now is another matter.

where can I read more about your patents?
I wanted to understand what they mean? I would like to understand all this.

the information is on the site as well as in the media and you can see it now and there was a lot of information in the media about it.

Now the project is developing very rapidly and every day they connect more and more partners. Now you need to take part in various kinds of blockchain events. this will help to develop the project faster.

I would like to see announcements from the team about this and then it will be possible to draw conclusions regarding the development of this project.

It is good to hear about getting more partners on board but we don't know what kind of partnership they have here with those companies? But since the project is really equipped with technical foundation, I guess this is much much better than those empty platforms who are capitalizing with pump and dump strategies.

In such a volatile market, this will be one of the best applications of blockchain technology that people will use every day.

The economic model seemed really interesting to me. And the fact that the team has its own patents is really important. In fact, in this forum I have not seen anything like it.

But as I understand it for investors they offer 10% per annum and all because the price of the coin will be stable.
More precisely, the price will rise with the price of gold.

▪️ eliminates the need to issue treasury bonds to cover interest on existing loans;
▪️ creates a new revenue stream for governments that offsets taxes by generating new profits;
▪️ Bankcoin is the only product out there backed by commodities supporting secondary mining blockchain innovation, all patent-protected.

All of the above makes Bankcoin Reserve Coin a unique financial instrument that can offer new opportunities to eliminate financial problems and gain additional accumulative income for every user – be it a government, bank, small and medium business or even a private investor.

🔺 To learn more about Bankcoin Reserve Coin, please visit our website at https://bankcoinreserve.io/!

https://i9.wampi.ru/2019/12/17/image.md.png

In fact, there are a lot of advantages if you use this blockchain at the state level.
I think that the demand will only grow. So I am interested in developing such coins.

When can we expect a listing on a large exchange? e.g Binance, Coinbase, Kraken, etc

I'm interested, too. But already they have a listing on pretty reputable exchanges.
I have already allocated a small budget to buy tokens .
copper member
Activity: 54
The team is negotiating a listing on major exchanges. If an agreement is reached, we will talk about it in our social networks.

In which country is the project registered as a legal entity? Do you have your own office and where can I find out more information about the team?
USA and Australia
copper member
Activity: 54

All of the above makes Bankcoin Reserve Coin a unique financial instrument that can offer new opportunities to eliminate financial problems and gain additional accumulative income for every user – be it a government, bank, small and medium business or even a private investor.

🔺 To learn more about Bankcoin Reserve Coin, please visit our website at https://bankcoinreserve.io/!

_______________________________________________________________________________ _

What kind of opportunities does Bankcoin Reserve Coin open up for its users?

✔️ With Bankcoin Reserve governments can create and provide its citizens with opportunities to open up small and medium enterprises by taking advantage of the interest-free principle;

✔️ Partnership with Bankcoin Reserve will support and strengthen governments’ positions on the market by providing the means to handle export using the BCR money channels that rely on the latest mobile and blockchain technologies.

✔️ Ethical treasury bonds can be implemented and adopted alongside with an already existing system of treasury bonds – the profits from Bankcoin Reserve Coin will cover the interest costs.

✔️ Bankcoin Reserve is very simple to implement and is already compliant with AML (anti-money laundering) and KYC (know your customer) protocols. It’s also auditable and insurable. The underlying software has been thoroughly screened and tested.

🔺 To learn more about the advantages of Bankcoin Reserve Coin and much more – see our website at https://bankcoinreserve.io!

Activity: 18
Activity: 4

the idea itself is very interesting for me and the team will be able to build a new means of payment in the future.
I wonder if you plan to launch an Internet banking application?

it will be a wallet and the more I have not seen any announcements.
I think users will not need anything other than launch a mobile wallet.

please tell me how long will it take to start the nodes?
For me, this is the main motivation for buying coins and it is very important.

I have already bought coins and now I am waiting for this opportunity for me.
All the same, getting 10% per year is a very good motivation.

This will be a great project. I also want to receive 10% per year and also the price of gold will increase in the future. it will be a good investment for the long term.
Activity: 8

it is impressive that the team was already able to get a listing on popular exchanges. It can be concluded that the demand for a coin will be high and the project will also develop rapidly.

I was also pleased with the listing.
perhaps in the future we will see a listing on the binance. It will be just fine. But now we also see fairly popular exchanges.
they already have a listing on popular exchanges.
You can buy coins now. The price of gold will rise in any case, and I'm sure of it.
The economic model seemed really interesting to me. And the fact that the team has its own patents is really important. In fact, in this forum I have not seen anything like it.
Activity: 5
where can I read more about your patents?
I wanted to understand what they mean? I would like to understand all this.
Pages:
Jump to: