Pages:
Author

Topic: Banks Won't Make You Rich - page 26. (Read 1782 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 07:36:34 PM
Of course banks will never make you rich because it is only for saving your money.It is only a place that keep your money safe were you cant spend it easily because you need lots of transactions to withdraw your savings.All your savings in a bank had only little interest and it doesnt grow more unlike investing it into business or like investing in bitcoin.So if you wanted to be rich work hard so that you can earn money then make a business and invest it in a good project were you can earn multiple income.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
April 21, 2018, 07:23:09 PM
Banks are basically just to save your money to make it more secure and make you more efficient in spending money, but if your income is very large, then you still have the possibility of having a valuable deposit for your future, but still the bank does not have purpose for you rich.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
April 21, 2018, 07:13:35 PM
This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue
LOL. Did some one actually think that a savings bank account would actually make them rich  Grin 2 minutes of silence for them.
You're sort of right. Banks are there to keep the public's money safe and channelize the funds across the country because it being a financial institution. It plays an important role in our lives but we do love making fun of them.
Inflation is expected and with the way we are using the resources, it won't be inflation in a few years it would be extinction.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 21, 2018, 07:11:15 PM
This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

Banks are not even good enough to keep your money safe, because they cannot keep your money safe of the biggest thief in the history of the world, inflation, governments around the world print as much currency as they want and they steal value from you every day, that is why people invest in stores of value like bitcoin or gold to protect their savings.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
April 21, 2018, 06:20:06 PM
I don't think keep money in bank is safe Smiley). You should know that there are a lot of people lost their money although they were keeping them in bank account. Maybe their bank balance hacked by a hacker or maybe it was stolen by a teller. there is a woman in my country lost 10m$ in her bank account because it was stolen by branch manager of this bank system.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
April 21, 2018, 01:12:54 PM
I dont think there are people that putting money to bank for make profit and become rich. If you expect a high amount of profit from bank you must already be a rich and put big money to your bank account.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots
April 21, 2018, 01:09:39 PM
Inflation is a bigger problem and if you have a government who are dumb enough to come up with shitty economic policies you are bound to see things like that, corruption is another major factor, while the price of products keep on increasing the salary never increases and that is a common issue faced world wide and cryptocurrency is a good investment if you take inflation into account.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
BAILOUT
April 21, 2018, 01:07:32 PM
Banks is not there to make you rich, they even make many people broken but cryptocurrencies can make you rich though it is also not there to make you rich.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
April 21, 2018, 01:03:05 PM
Rich people invest not savings. As OP said they will be destroyed by inflations. The only thing that make us rich is Bussiness, investment, stocks, and bond as i know from the rich dad poor dad book by Robert Kiyosaki.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
April 21, 2018, 12:39:09 PM
This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

Saving money is not a way to get rich, and to become rich we must try to make money, I myself prefer to invest in crypto because of its potential benefits.
Activity: 178
Merit: 5
April 21, 2018, 12:33:38 PM
This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

That's right, the bank's goal is not to make people rich by it. the bank just to secure the money and keep it, not to develop it. it can be seen from flowers that are too small.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
April 21, 2018, 12:26:03 PM
yes banks can not make you rich, you just make them rich. The bank functions only where your money is safe and you are only given a small amount of interest. Grin
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
April 21, 2018, 12:14:00 PM
Banks wont make you rich, because banks are just created with a purpose to save and secure your money and they only provide a small amount of interest, if you want a huge interest better to put your money in bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 12:10:49 PM
Bank is a place where we save money. Not a place to invest that can produce great benefits.
So do not dream to get rich from investment in bank.simple course when dealing with the bank, that is our money is safe.
Activity: 590
Merit: 116
April 21, 2018, 12:08:11 PM
your opinion is correct, and banks everywhere always remind everyone to save their money. not to make rich. if the money you save a little money, it is definitely only going to eat inflation. and how to make us rich is by investing. use your money to buy bitcoin. then save, and sell at the right time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 12:04:52 PM

Banks can't make you rich, but you can make them richer. By depositing your money to them, they have the power to use your money to grow elsewhere like investments. Do you know what can make you rich? Business, Investments, and inventing something disruptive, innovative and useful for long term. Banks can't even keep your money safe for long, because banks can become bankrupt. Inflation, on the other hand, is central banks fault.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
April 21, 2018, 12:03:56 PM

I completely agree with you. You simply can't earn money from bank investments, specially because of inflation. People will still get their interests, but it simply won't be enough, and they usually have a lot of restrictions associated with the investment, like not being able to move the money during long periods of time. You can of course take some more risky investments, but you normally might lose your money from them, so it's not a good option as well. For the same risk, you would probably get a lot more money from investing on your own.

Also, let's not forget the commissions banks charge for keeping accounts active, so for me, banks are only useful when you want to get a loan.
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
April 21, 2018, 12:02:02 PM
That's damn true.To keep the money in the bank is meant for security.Actually they are rich by our name,we aren't.The money we are putting in the bank is benefiting from working properly.But we aren't getting half of its profit and interest.So in my opinion,money should be invested in currency.Then it is possible to be rich.Otherwise Banks won't make you/me rich.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 11:59:58 AM
This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

Banks are made to secure our money and they only provide a small amount of interest and profit which we can't really rely into. I believe that it is still better to have a real investment company to rely on rather than having banks. The role of banks in our community us just to keep our savings safe and secure but don't expect much from it.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 11:56:53 AM
In the bank, your money works for them, you only get a small part. It is necessary to invest and be able to properly invest your funds.
Pages:
Jump to: