Pages:
Author

Topic: Banks Won't Make You Rich - page 22. (Read 1782 times)

Activity: 687
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 05:57:04 PM
the bank is a place to save money and not a place of investment, I think we will only get very little money from the bank, one way to get a lot of money from the bank is to rob it
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
April 23, 2018, 05:51:08 PM
This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

No never. It is not for keeping your money safe it will even endanger your money. Banks have laws and if you are unlucky to have not read the rules before opening an account at the end of few months or years your money will be gone and your account closed. There is always a require minimum deposit and maintaining balance and if you are below the maintaining balance they are going to take penLty every month from your mney until they finish it.
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
April 23, 2018, 05:46:39 PM
I think banks are not built to make us rich. They are built to make our money safer from thieves. I think thats the main role of a bank.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
April 23, 2018, 05:42:39 PM
We must take into account that banks are private businesses whose main motivation is to generate benefits for their investors, and one of the main sources of income for banks is the offer of loans with high interest rates, while offering very few benefits to those who deposit their money in a bank account, generally receiving very low interests, below the rate of devaluation, which over time generate losses in our capital.

Therefore it has never been a wise decision to deposit our money in bank accounts, because by doing this we are only supporting the bank in its usurious activities, so it will always be preferable to invest our money in productive activities, or even in cryptocurrencies to promote a alternative and decentralized economy.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 05:08:31 PM
Yes, banks can never makes someone rich but crytocurrency can makes someone rich suddenly.
Activity: 322
April 23, 2018, 05:03:00 PM
It's only the banks which earn profits by lending our invested money as loans for interests.The only benefit which we could get is that our investment remains safe but not safe from deflation.
It will be good to take loan from banks and invest in crypto so this way you can get benefit from bitcoin but as you are saying our money will remain safe in banks so it is not true because your money will remain safe but it will be useless and will not give you any kind of profit, if you will invest in bitcoin then your money will increase more and more so this way your money will increase along with highly safe and secure in bitcoin wallet so I prefer to use bitcoin than banking system.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
April 23, 2018, 01:18:18 PM
It's not the job of Banks to make anyone rich or poor but their priority task is to keep your money safe with them ant provide you with the cash whenever you need it and giving minimal interest in your savings in account. But if you want to earn then you have to work or start any business of your choice.You can try investing in stocks,real estate or this crypto market and whenever price rises you gain profits and with your skills you can be rich.So it's your task to earn not depending on Banks to provide your with income.

Banks are there to take all the money from customers. Just look at their schemes, they give interest like 5 % and then give that money as loan to others for 20% or more. If a  person was doing the same, he would be legally responsible and tried in court for cheating.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
April 23, 2018, 12:20:29 PM
This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

It's not the job of Banks to make anyone rich or poor but their priority task is to keep your money safe with them ant provide you with the cash whenever you need it and giving minimal interest in your savings in account. But if you want to earn then you have to work or start any business of your choice.You can try investing in stocks,real estate or this crypto market and whenever price rises you gain profits and with your skills you can be rich.So it's your task to earn not depending on Banks to provide your with income.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 23, 2018, 11:57:52 AM

yes its true there is no way bank make you rich. I was work as a banker before and i do learn how bank make their money. They just using your money for making more money but we cant blame their system cause its what it is. Inflation is keep happening cause the number of new money created by central bank and too much human that makes it even worse cause all of them need money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 23, 2018, 11:57:11 AM
I also strongly agree with you if you say that the bank does not make us rich but just make the money we have safe from the criminals or robbers but if in bitcoin than can invest and store the assets we have, we also can make money from this bitcoin
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
April 23, 2018, 11:52:59 AM
Banks are not supposed to make you rich as most of the people who saves their money in the bank do it because they get an interest which is usually really small but it's much more stable then investing it in cryptocurrency or something like that.
Bitcoin is very risky investment and it's not for people who can't afford losing their money, some people are working hard for their money and it's something they rely on, so they can't lose it.

I agree with you. Just because we now have a decentralized cryptocurrency many people are seeing the banks as being useless.. The banks are not completely useless. There are still other things we can benefit from the banks and one of them just you have mentioned is a stable interest in our investment with them. The interest may be small but at least it's still certain.  There are other investment to gain like a fixed money, treasure bill and much more.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 11:16:42 AM

Banks can be good for the safety and taking care of your money, but then some banks put too much interest and that causes the people to get irritated with banks and loses trust on it.Maybe, banks are truelly for money's safety.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
April 23, 2018, 10:59:38 AM
Yes it's true that bank can't make you rich because only few percent that you will get even you save it in long period of time.Better invest in bitcoin to get a better return

Banks is not really aimed to be a source of income to start with so obviously it will not make you rich. Those small profits you are getting are better if you are saving your money there for a long time but in a short time, I guess it is not just use Bank as your safe.

If you really want to earn a good profit, since you have a Bank then make a loan, start your own business if you have the skills. If you want to invest then go with it, as long as you know what you are doing keep it going.
Activity: 221
April 23, 2018, 10:56:10 AM

Yeah you're right my friend.Because of the interest that bank give us we will never have an opportunity to become rich.Unlike bitcoin that once you open up your heart and mind to participate in this kind of even 80 percent sure you can be rich in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
April 23, 2018, 10:55:42 AM
Of course either btc or banks can't make you rich. Banks used to maintain the gap of inflation of your cash within your country and you can also add the security of your assets.
Activity: 238
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 23, 2018, 10:38:56 AM

Banks are not created to help you get rich. You yourself are in charge of your own success. The main purpose of banks is for you money's safety, although some banks offers small interest for you deposits but it's not an amount that you can depend on your daily expenses.

People will die before banks do, loan officers will not approve your loan because you're starving. They approve bank loans if the see they would profit from it too.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
April 23, 2018, 10:30:19 AM
This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

That's definitely right. I don't also believe that bank can make you rich. For me they are the who's keeping your money safe. As you stated that the interest is very low so there's no possible for us to become rich by putting a lot of money in the bank. Maybe in digital cryptocurrency, there's higher chance that it will make you rich as long as you know how to earn here and how it works. Actually there's a lot of people out there who became rich because of digital cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 23, 2018, 10:27:43 AM

I agree on that, banks today has a very low amount of increase on their scale if you place on their company and that is the reason why people is choose cryptocurrency over setting their fiat on a time deposit.
Its not just today,banks always have a small interest given to their customers,they only uses our money to invest in so many investments company to gain lots of income while WE,THE OWNER OF THEIR CAPITAL gains the most smaller part,thats why more and more are turning theyre money on us,here in cryptocurrency
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 10:24:16 AM
Yeah, I agree with you, Banks won't make we rich. And as you mentioned before, our money that we safe in banks will waste because of inflation(this thing often occurs in the developing country). In real world, we need to invest our money into long-term investation such as gold, property, etc. In Crypto-world we can invest our money on tokens, coin, etc. This long-term investation can avoid inflation. The point is, I think better we keep on investing our money on somethings.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
April 23, 2018, 10:13:34 AM
investing in gold is not gonna make you rich neither. It is increasing like 1% per year, or maybe 2%.. So tell me, how the hell can you be rich by investing in something that you need to wait 100 years to make a x2?

Gold is not suppose to make you rich, it is designed for wealth (inc. inter generational) wealth preservation with no 3rd party risk.

although gold is over due a price correction up that is likely to happen sooner rather than later.

Bitcoin can make you rich (depending on how much you hold) but it can also bankrupt you and most people here seem to forget that.

Pages:
Jump to: