Pages:
Author

Topic: Banks Won't Make You Rich - page 20. (Read 1782 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
April 24, 2018, 08:19:34 PM
This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

I agree to that, banks today has a very small amount of increase yearly if you place your money on their company and they tend to hold your cash because that is the policy so you cannot withdraw money if there's an emergency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
April 24, 2018, 07:59:18 PM
I think the bank is not supposed to make you rich but it will help you in a loan for a money to start a business. The bank also keep your money safe so bank is not the one will make you rich.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
April 24, 2018, 07:44:34 PM
Yes it is very true, just most people do not believe that the bank is only using our money to make them richer and besides that if we start to follow the credit system they offer therein we have stuck in their guile, so far I am most anti with the name of the credit offered by banks, because of where banks are making our loss by offering installment loans are unreasonable.
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 24, 2018, 07:02:14 PM
It is obvious that banks will never make us rich since it is just a bank, and their reason of existence is to take care of the money being deposited on them. Banks do not makes any promises making you rich but taking good care of your money in their hands.

That's why we need to explore different things in order for us to decide how do we really used our own money to make it grow instead of being held in the bank for too many years. There are different ways to become rich we should just have to take the risk and don't be afraid to do something new.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 06:40:09 PM
How trust funds work. I guess it's better to leave money there than in the banks.
Anyone has experience with trust fund?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 06:18:13 PM
This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

because banks are the business that owned by other people. if you want to be rich, you need to own your own business. investment is a passive business that can be done by every people. you can invest in crypto easily to become rich. you just need to learn how to invest wisely in crypto. that is how to make yourself rich. not banks way.
Activity: 307
April 24, 2018, 05:29:23 PM
You have presented very important things. Banks earn profit from us but does not give us profits. Banks are one of the mediums to save money. It is not possible to do anything extra from the bank money. The bank gives us a little profit in terms of interest and taxes. For anything extra, we should emphasise Bitcoin. Bitcoin gives us many things, which can not afford a bank or job.
Banks are just for keep your money safe!
Bitcoin also secure If we do not misunderstand it with the hackers/ spammers/virus attackers.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
April 24, 2018, 05:06:27 PM
I agree saving your money in a bank cant make you rivh not like bitcoin. If you save your money in bitcoin it will 100% grow. Because bitcoin has great demand on there price and many people has been because of bitcoin.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
April 24, 2018, 04:49:58 PM

Banks wont really make you rich because the growth of your money while it was being placed on bank is not growing so fast and the scale of increase is very low as well so i highly prefer to place money on cryptocurrency as well because i get more profit from the market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
April 24, 2018, 04:48:06 PM

I'll try to answer this question seriously without spreading any bs, I am glad you have understood that how fast things are changing and how expensive things are getting every year.
The bank is providing around 4-6% annual interest on a savings account if I'm not wrong and makes 12-20% of it annually by giving that amount as loans to different individuals. Suppose you find someone who needs a loan and giving him/her the loan after taking something as collateral as the bank does then you'll be making the money that bank does.

But people don't want to work they want everything to be served to them, which could happen in the rare case.
Activity: 728
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 04:37:47 PM
Yep, it is true and I can say you even more. A bank will able to be bankrupted and you can lose you money at all. I know a lot of situations. 
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
April 24, 2018, 04:13:59 PM

Honestly, anyone thinking that they can get rich with doing that investment is dumb. Clearly, the sole purpose of the banks is to be there so that we, the people can put our money there and keep it safe from being stolen by others and sometimes from us because we tend to overspend sometimes when we have cash on our hands which is why we use banks.
Activity: 490
April 24, 2018, 01:18:19 PM
the bank just to save your money and for security you have to pay a fee to the bank, so how can it be rich if saving money in the bank. invest better if you want to be rich because your money will increase, will not decrease as it keeps your money in investment. unlike in the bank that charges you.
Yes of course Investment is a great way to increase our money especially invest in crypto, although invest in crypto have a risk but it is really promising to make a lot of profit, as long as we have knowledge about it before invest and we choose coin that have a good potential to increase it's value such as bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
April 24, 2018, 01:07:18 PM
It is obvious that banks will never make us rich since it is just a bank, and their reason of existence is to take care of the money being deposited on them. Banks do not makes any promises making you rich but taking good care of your money in their hands.

Cyptocurrencies won't make you rich either. Indeed banks exist to just safeguard people's money and lend out the money to people that need it. Nothing will make anyone rich unless you are either hard working or that you are smart that you will work smart and be able to rack in millions with your ideas and your skills. But if you are just expecting that you will just get rich quick because of crypto, then you got yourself another thing coming.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
April 24, 2018, 11:36:08 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 24, 2018, 11:30:18 AM
It is true that banks would not make us rich because banks give us a very little amount of interest for the money we save in the bank, while in bitcoin the money we invest in bitcoin could give us a higher gains and profits that make us  a chance to become rich .
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
April 24, 2018, 11:13:51 AM
I realize that keeping money in the bank as savings for future use or for your children is waste of resources. It will be more valuable if that money is used to purchase real estate or invested in Bitcoin.
This is one of the purpose in saving money in banks for the future of our love ones. Banks won't make you rich it is proven by many it is to serve many people to save their money. However, just like in bitcoin we have freedom to use our money anytime without asking permission from other.
April 24, 2018, 10:50:42 AM
I understand this too. We all know that interest rates given by banks can never be higher than the interest rates they lend. We can also understand that the interest rate of banks is always lower than that of the French currency. That's why big companies are willing to go to bank loans.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
April 24, 2018, 10:50:36 AM
Yeah banks will not make as rich but it was helpful also when it terms to save your money and keep it just to secure your family in the future.
I wouldn't necessarily consider our money to be safe with banks, especially if you take into consideration how much risk they expose your money to on the financial markets, where if things don't go according to their plan, you will be paying the bill as customer and tax payer. Bitcoin taught us one simple but yet very importang life lesson; if you grant a third party control over your value/money/wealth, you technically don't own any of that anymore. It all belongs to the bank you trusted, and that same bank now decides for you when you can access everything, and how to spend your money. Everything you do or plan to do with what once was totally yours, will now require permission from the bank. Wink

But the goodness of bitcoin was  can make your money grow.
Growth in wealth is a nice bonus. The real beneficial aspect of Bitcoin is that you don't need to ask permission from any entity to do something.
Activity: 719
April 24, 2018, 10:47:34 AM
indeed but banks is not maiden to make there Customer rich its only a place to keep your money safe  even do a lot of banks got fall  the point is if you want  your money to increase make a move do a business invest it  in thing you think it can be pump
That's true mate, people use to save money in banks for security although the growth of percentage is small. I have'nt heard yet that a certain persons become rich in saving money in banks but it's a tool where we could keep it. While in bitcoin a huge chances to grow our money with a huge risks.
Pages:
Jump to: