Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌀 [banned mixer] - CoinJoin Mixer | Your Anonymity Is Our Priority! - page 22. (Read 7007 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
Unijoin is a scam service.
I lost money. DON'T USE THIS SERVICE!!!

Please could you post your review instead of only saying that you've been scammed?

This is only a useless post. As icopress said, I would suggest to share your letter of guarantee to an high trusted user (such as LoyceV, or Hhampuz).

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
If you don't mind, you can also share the letter of guarantee with a high trusted member of this forum.
Honestly, I would probably only trust a few people on this forum with my letter of guarantee, but I think the best candidate would be LoyceV.
copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1783
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
How are we supposed to prove that you were scammed by them and not some phishing site if you don't share many details?
Please create a proper scam accusation using the scam reporting format in this thread

If you don't mind, you can also share the letter of guarantee with a high trusted member of this forum.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 2002
Merit: 633
Your keys, your responsibility
So when will this prize be announced because in the description 19 july prizes were credited to the wallet, but I did not see the announcement of the list of winners on any social media.
OP has been inactive since 2 weeks ago. I have bad feeling
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
You can win $40. This will be sent via Bitcoin to your desired wallet address. The rewards will be distributed on July 19, 2022.
So when will this prize be announced because in the description 19 july prizes were credited to the wallet, but I did not see the announcement of the list of winners on any social media.
copper member
Activity: 173
Merit: 285
Your Bitcoin Mixer
UniJoin has launched their first giveaway! We are giving away a total of $2000 to 50 different participants.

What you must do:
There are several tasks you can do to win, such as following us on Twitter and other social media channels.

How you can win:
Different tasks will give you a number of entries. The more tasks you do, the more likely you are to win. Winners will still be randomly selected.

What you can win:
You can win $40. This will be sent via Bitcoin to your desired wallet address. The rewards will be distributed on July 19, 2022.

Enter Giveaway Here

Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
In this forum, you can get very high quality feedback for your mixer. Many members are members of a big campaign (I don't name it here because I know they are competitor of your service), and they can give you good feedback to improve your mixers.

No service is perfect after an initial launch so let's be opened with feedback and take good ones for your team's to-do list.
copper member
Your Bitcoin Mixer
Premium Bounty Campaign - Feedbacks

We value what you think! To become the best Bitcoin mixing service on the market, we need our clients & fans to test our service and describe their experience regarding the usability, technology, and more.

We recently launched a Premium Bounty Campaign, in which Bitcointalk members with a Hero rank or higher, are testing our service and post their feedback in this thread.

You can find all feedbacks here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/end-banned-mixer-premium-review-and-suggestion-campaign-5391409
copper member
Your Bitcoin Mixer
UniJoin Promo Video 📺

Watch our first video on YouTube now and see why it's important to keep anonymity with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Learn how to do it with UniJoin and why we are one of the most trusted platforms. 👤

Watch now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfT60hE0YYg

What is a Bitcoin Mixer? | Blog Article 🔄

With the rapid growth of Bitcoin technologies, the technologies to track the financial activities of a Bitcoin wallet are also growing. With a Bitcoin Mixer you can bypass this threat and regain complete anonymity.

/en/blog/what-is-a-bitcoin-mixer]

Read Article: https://[banned mixer]/en/blog/what-is-a-bitcoin-mixer
copper member
Your Bitcoin Mixer

/en/faq][banned mixer] is a crypto mixer that restores anonymity to your crypto funds. UniJoin uses CoinJoin that enables multiple Bitcoin transactions to be combined into one with multiple inputs and outputs. This provides a level of anonymity and security as it becomes hard to determine which input corresponds to which output.

How it works?

• Create a new wallet address
  • Go to https://[banned mixer]/en/coinjoin/btc
  • Input your new wallet address you have created
  • Choose Wallet Distribution and Time Delay
  • Join the UniPool with traceable coins by depositing it from your old address
  • Receive untraceable coins to your new wallet

Frequently Asked Questions

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org