Pages:
Author

Topic: BarterCoin - page 2. (Read 4190 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
January 07, 2017, 10:27:32 AM
i think these coins is pretty clever. how to mine this coin sir?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
January 07, 2017, 09:32:51 AM
No exchange, no fun with bartercoin Wink

the same word for word comment was made in my coin room  by the person you that posted it along with the aformentioned coin....dont have time for mind games mate , swiftly moving on p.s if you had asked for a hand trying to re start the failed coin I might have tried for you but not now man
first i dont know what is 'coin room' and you confusing me with other person.

Lol he is not making sense at all. No time for mind games ?? What !? How come you are selling your coins at 0.001btc each ? Do you think that is what they are worth ? Noone will buy them yet because there is no exchange and there are not yet enough items for sale on bartercoins facebook page yet.

I want to know what else will be for sale or is this suppose to be a way for people online to trading things to one another.

Say I want a lamp and I sell something for 56 coins then someone else wants what I sell and buys it from me then I can take those coins to someone else and buy something from them so the coin has value and can be traded but we will need more people in this if it will work. If there people all trading something I don't want then there is no point on me selling anything to get barter coins since there is nothing to buy.

I wonder of collecting bartercoins is a waste of time or not ? All I know is berbercoin was a waste of time but the whole idea of these coins is pretty clever.

Q:
I want to know what else will be for sale or is this suppose to be a way for people online to trading things to one another.
A: Yes

Q:
Say I want a lamp and I sell something for 56 coins then someone else wants what I sell and buys it from me then I can take those coins to someone else and buy something from them so the coin has value and can be traded but we will need more people in this if it will work.
A:Yes you are correct needs more people to work as in all ideas for coins, nothing new there then or crazy!

Q:
 If there people all trading something I don't want then there is no point on me selling anything to get barter coins since there is nothing to buy.
A: your telling me in your house you have nothing you don't need? you cannot barter them cds you don't use anymore, that old mobile phone, that create n craft stuff your wife makes, that wine and beer you make....now if only the 65 wallets we have today did that you could have a very nice trading room going on rite now to start with but you are all missing the point of BarterCoin's REAL VALUE.
And you mentioned a lamp let's expand a little there many crafts that make things from home lamps been one of them this is the type of bartering that interests me  I would lone coins to anyone trying to start up like that and help them as much as I could if there trading with BarterCoin

January 07, 2017, 07:22:14 AM
wow, what crazy thread ,just put some bartercoin for sale since there is no exchange and everyone come here to comment about it!
I think some of you just cannot read have already told you this coin is not going on bitcoin exchange...Don't collect it if you think its not for you but keep you snide remarks about it to yourself
January 07, 2017, 07:11:39 AM
wow, what crazy thread ,just put some bartercoin for sale since there is no exchange and everyone come here to comment about it!
IF THIS THREAD IS CRAZY THINK WHY ITS BEEN MADE THAT WAY BY IDIOTS THAT ARE FEARFUL OF A NEW IDEA
did you not notice bitcoin drop a large chunk then stable out again last night then while I was warning you it was about to?Huh
As fpr barter  where are you selling them?
Because my coin is BarterCoin clearly two different coins
Activity: 537
Merit: 259
January 07, 2017, 06:45:32 AM
January 07, 2017, 12:53:55 AM
BTW Look at the coins name for sale I was accused of ownership of it is called Barter my Coin is called BarterCoin(BC) RING ANY BELLS
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
January 07, 2017, 12:52:12 AM
im telling you the truth, you are free to believe me or not.

WTS 35 Barter, 0.001BTC/barter
You are joking right? What gives this coin that kind of value lol
Activity: 504
Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?
January 07, 2017, 12:06:07 AM
i rest my case, what a crackhead. were you dropped on your head or something? do you ever get tired of people brushing you off as crazy? ever wonder WHY?
im done with this thread, dont forget to threaten with sueing me and courts and blah blah GET A LIFE you loser. lmao
Activity: 504
Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?
January 06, 2017, 11:48:12 PM

the same word for word comment was made in my coin room  by the person you that posted it along with the aformentioned coin....dont have time for mind games mate , swiftly moving on p.s if you had asked for a hand trying to re start the failed coin I might have tried for you but not now man

Lol he is not making sense at all. No time for mind games ?? What !? How come you are selling your coins at 0.001btc each ? Do you think that is what they are worth ? Noone will buy them yet because there is no exchange and there are not yet enough items for sale on bartercoins facebook page yet.

Say I want a lamp and I sell something for 56 coins then someone else wants what I sell and buys it from me then I can take those coins to someone else and buy something from them so the coin has value and can be traded but we will need more people in this if it will work. If there people all trading something I don't want then there is no point on me selling anything to get barter coins since there is nothing to buy.

I wonder of collecting bartercoins is a waste of time or not ? All I know is berbercoin was a waste of time but the whole idea of these coins is pretty clever.

this guy is a total fucking crackhead. he makes no sense at all. :/

o and i was in your corny facebook room, that dude was only telling you your distro was LIKE RAIBLOCKS, and COULD FLY, he even SAID he WAS NOT involved with Raiblocks, you are just cracked.
its obvious ANYONE WHO GIVES YOU A PENNY WILL LOSE IT TO YOUR CRACK HABIT get some help, my god!
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 06, 2017, 10:12:36 PM
what is barter coin
why you not explain detail your coin in here
how much total suply coin
how much premine
ico selling or not
and open bounty or not
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 06, 2017, 09:51:34 PM

January 06, 2017, 08:56:36 PM
im telling you the truth, you are free to believe me or not.

WTS 35 Barter, 0.001BTC/barter
January 06, 2017, 08:48:53 PM
Can we please drop this I see where your heading with it
January 06, 2017, 08:30:05 PM

January 06, 2017, 08:16:52 PM

the same word for word comment was made in my coin room  by the person you that posted it along with the aformentioned coin....dont have time for mind games mate , swiftly moving on p.s if you had asked for a hand trying to re start the failed coin I might have tryed for you but not now man
January 06, 2017, 08:06:09 PM

I don't call what you did in my room Fun small minded and sad maybe Greed...Evil:
bartercoin(BC)

have no idea what you're talking about  Huh
January 06, 2017, 07:45:15 PM

I don't call what you did in my room Fun small minded and sad maybe Greed...Evil:
bartercoin(BC)

Date Created: 2016-06-06 12:59:48

Max Circulation: 9999999999 coins

Current Circulation: 21825 coins

Total Wallets: 63 wallets.....

I have on intention of letting anyone turn my BarterCoin into a pump and dump, this grows at the speed it grows at without pumps thankyou.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
January 06, 2017, 07:27:39 PM
Please dont bring your coin into my Facebook room again Evan Warnock I cannot believe you told Me to re brand BarterCoin to this dead coin raiblocks and to mess so i had to close the full thread what was that about annoyed with you man that was uncool for a trusted member here what was you thinking man???

Today is a good day for BarterCoin in the facebook room, looks like the first overseas Barter is going to happen with BarterCoin Cheesy
yes it s me Wink
Davide72 I posted a message back say i would do the deal for 26 BarterCoin to send to  italy as my first overseas BarterCoin Sale
Really appreciate ! thanks so much! so we can make the deal, i will  sent 26 Bartercoin to you , could i get your address?
January 06, 2017, 07:11:51 PM
January 06, 2017, 07:01:40 PM
Please dont bring your coin into my Facebook room again Evan Warnock I cannot believe you told Me to re brand BarterCoin to this dead coin raiblocks and to mess so i had to close the full thread what was that about annoyed with you man that was uncool for a trusted member here what was you thinking man???

Today is a good day for BarterCoin in the facebook room, looks like the first overseas Barter is going to happen with BarterCoin Cheesy
yes it s me Wink
Davide72 I posted a message back say i would do the deal for 26 BarterCoin to send to  italy as my first overseas BarterCoin Sale
Pages:
Jump to: