Pages:
Author

Topic: BarterCoin - page 3. (Read 4190 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
January 06, 2017, 06:45:40 PM
Today is a good day for BarterCoin in the facebook room, looks like the first overseas Barter is going to happen with BarterCoin Cheesy
yes it s me Wink
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
January 06, 2017, 08:52:02 AM
Today is a good day for BarterCoin in the facebook room, looks like the first overseas Barter is going to happen with BarterCoin Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
January 05, 2017, 01:28:38 PM
cryptospreader_temp
Hire a development and marketing team. Or just let the community takeover it. Establish roadmaps and schedule to deliver things. Keep doing. Overtime, barter will better be held my a lot.
Hi no need to hire, development team = costs, cost are  loses that need funding... outcome someone tells you what your already know.

Q:Or just let the community takeover it.
A:And the reason I would do that is? just because I let a coin be free does not mean I need to let everyone see how it works lol

wow it looks like it is very hard if you do not use your own developers to the project
January 05, 2017, 12:31:41 PM
cryptospreader_temp
Hire a development and marketing team. Or just let the community takeover it. Establish roadmaps and schedule to deliver things. Keep doing. Overtime, barter will better be held my a lot.
Hi no need to hire, development team = costs, cost are  loses that need funding... outcome someone tells you what your already know.

Q:Or just let the community takeover it.
A:And the reason I would do that is? just because I let a coin be free does not mean I need to let everyone see how it works lol

Activity: 434
January 05, 2017, 10:02:14 AM
January 05, 2017, 09:48:53 AM
And the people wanting to know what I gain from Bartercoin,
Pride that I am helping others Smiley
hope in a uncertain world Smiley
and a way of paying for items I need Smiley
thats not taxed belongs to all of us Smiley
January 05, 2017, 08:50:34 AM
thank you for the coins, i am hoping that this project will not be limited to wallet and coin drop but will go to exchanges later to make some gains for the times that has been spend claiming from the coin drops, as i have been said i been claimed from the same format of site, two different coins named beberccoin and bitcoinxbt, both are a waste of time, hope this one will go somewhere and progress.
Rite ok let's try sort this out the above coins have nothing to do with me and am glad.
wallet and coin drop Bartering is what BarterCoin is about why?.

The reason
I am trying to help others because I cannot bare to see anymore without trying to take some sort of action to help my fellow man dropping by my side.

BarterCoin is  so anyone can reach out and collect a coin WITHOUT HIGH COST,you can use freely, to barter with within at the moment a facebook room my goals for this coin are as follows to make it into a fantastic coin for bartering of electronic goods , digital downloads, digital art, food I also wish people to adopt a way of living from it like other small cottage type bartering i.e bakers puppet makers candel makers art n crafts home made living items....a full healthy way of life to help the following have a way forward the poor people trying to make it on small budgets, anyone thats lost there job anyone that still cares about humanity this is your chance to change the world with me one day at a time reach out press the button thats not about greed, not about wars or suffering its about you your kids and a backup as none of us really know TOMORROW...;-)

Daffadile Let's just say I own all the same files in my safe area and could put it up on a servers without been in any trouble what so ever in law. but the other site aforementioned  is not one of mine its the guys that made the script for me and expanded on my ideas as my hands are a bit stiff these days lol you know minds willing but body as slowed a tad. I suppose if I wished I could even link with him  to spread the database as to spread the ledger more on other servers to make it all more viable resource but my ideas differ on a few matters san , I feel this could be expanded on more

Ok let me see If I have this right. So what you are saying is you are not part of this https://cryptocoincreator.com/currency/berbercoin/client/create_drop_coin.php

What you are saying is that you also own the same program because you paid them to make it ? There one enables us to make coins but you have a coin made by them with their own script/server/files so you have all legal rights over it and can do as you wish. Also the coins made on cryptocoincreator are not really doing anything they were just made but have no plan. You have a plan.

So have I got this right now ?

What exchange will the coin trade on and will you enable digital things to buy and sell for BarterCoin.
I  HAVE A FULL CLONE OF EVERYTHING ALL FILES but the website over there is mikes the two coins are two on his server I could also run a server like that with all my people i want on  Lips sealed no i don't run If you wish to sell digital downloads that are not sexualy base of course you can.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
January 05, 2017, 07:36:51 AM
thank you for the coins, i am hoping that this project will not be limited to wallet and coin drop but will go to exchanges later to make some gains for the times that has been spend claiming from the coin drops, as i have been said i been claimed from the same format of site, two different coins named beberccoin and bitcoinxbt, both are a waste of time, hope this one will go somewhere and progress.
January 05, 2017, 07:30:51 AM
Good morning all, and thank you for your kind comments, I try to be good in life and have never been a greedy person. while I remember don't forget if you have started up a wallet you can get another 6 coins of me and if you post in the Facebook room an item for sale I will give you ten coins this is to get the Facebook room active any item new or old for Bartercoin payment but keep your postal cost to normal price for you to post the item in your money i.e if its £3 to post in the uk you ask for the postal payment in lets say Paypal or even bitcoin
any ideas welcome I will ask that nothing sexual is place within the room for sale please ...btw I like color san it brings inner happiness
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 05, 2017, 07:22:29 AM
Daffadile Let's just say I own all the same files in my safe area and could put it up on a servers without been in any trouble what so ever in law. but the other site aforementioned  is not one of mine its the guys that made the script for me and expanded on my ideas as my hands are a bit stiff these days lol you know minds willing but body as slowed a tad. I suppose if I wished I could even link with him  to spread the database as to spread the ledger more on other servers to make it all more viable resource but my ideas differ on a few matters san , I feel this could be expanded on more

Ok let me see If I have this right. So what you are saying is you are not part of this https://cryptocoincreator.com/currency/berbercoin/client/create_drop_coin.php

What you are saying is that you also own the same program because you paid them to make it ? There one enables us to make coins but you have a coin made by them with their own script/server/files so you have all legal rights over it and can do as you wish. Also the coins made on cryptocoincreator are not really doing anything they were just made but have no plan. You have a plan.

So have I got this right now ?

What exchange will the coin trade on and will you enable digital things to buy and sell for BarterCoin.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
January 04, 2017, 10:33:51 PM
this guys seem to be nice! coin and website looks great!  Did open my account and started with the coin drops
thanks dev
Activity: 266
January 04, 2017, 09:58:58 PM
so as above send me your wallet address and get another 6 lol, post something for sale in facebook barter coin for barter coin payment and get ten more, and think about how many coins start at a penny or less;-) remember I cannot see you till I have an wallet address lol all items sold for Barter coin do not have to be all new used working is fine or up cycled safe and post cost must be real cash of some sort maybe via bitcoin or by paypal
I understand you are good to post color texts there, but I don't understand next: are you try promoting your coin and then sell it? Or gave away?
January 04, 2017, 09:51:25 PM
any more comments before I get into bed
*bet you his waiting till I sign out*
to attack again good job have got my medi7coin handy lol nn everyone Roll Eyes
January 04, 2017, 08:26:05 PM
No benjy33 your silly quote;
 "You want to win for captchas you understand me now, bye"
I don't understand you at all mate do you mean you cannot use your god given hands to work?
  by pressing a button to collect a coin each minute  or more does your £70000  of hardware do that to mine other coins per minute ?  have you ever had in your wallet a coin a minute ? is your coin free and  really green?
if your saying am doing it to run  adds for coins never even crossed my mine till you just hinted it mate....if your trying to kill Bartercoin by making silly statements all the time your acting a tad childish don't you think? come on lol really pmsl
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
January 04, 2017, 07:07:30 PM
You want to win for captchas you understand me now, bye
January 04, 2017, 05:18:05 PM
let me try have a word with him get him here if I can maybe licence the servers in some way.i am Uk base and if I was to put my multi coin server up it would be under the brand name BritBit and BritBit Exchange his USA base server would be as you know above the other coins have been a tad sneaky lol but I don't think they will get slapped.
January 04, 2017, 04:59:07 PM
Daffadile Let's just say I own all the same files in my safe area and could put it up on a servers without been in any trouble what so ever in law. but the other site aforementioned  is not one of mine its the guys that made the script for me and expanded on my ideas as my hands are a bit stiff these days lol you know minds willing but body as slowed a tad. I suppose if I wished I could even link with him  to spread the database as to spread the ledger more on other servers to make it all more viable resource but my ideas differ on a few matters san , I feel this could be expanded on more
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 04, 2017, 04:35:58 PM
Crypto Girl I own the script there using! I paid nearly £2000 for it back in may last year off MIKE BUT HE THEN CARRIED ON USING IT FOR HIMSELF TOO! all the  others you are mentioning run of  of his one server not mine so your so wrong in your statement, Can you not see with your eyes this is on its owners server Not owned by him? I don't understand your need to swear all the time " do you?", do you feel threatened By BarterCoin in some way? make comment by all means but don't judge before you try it. the person typing No I did not really understand why. I spent a tad of time on the main page does that look better for you Crypto Girl?   If I wanted I could make this into a 40 page website with  chat-room, I was trying to keep it easy for mobile devices to start with
wow, in bold letters tough, sorry for my harsh comment but you can't blame me for that, berbercoin has launched before barter and even BitcoinXBT launched at BitcoinGarden before you launched this thread, so what are the chance that we did not noticed that?
i'm talking about your ANN that you did not bother to add some graphics and other infos, it is totally different from the other ANNs published here.
i'm just saying my observations not to make a quarrel with you.
peace! Cheesy

Are you saying you are the owner of the site that allows people to make coins ? So yours would be the official coin of the site ? How do we know this is true ? I can't just believe something just because you say it is so. If you are telling the truth and it is the official coin of your site and you get it on an exchange then that would be really cool. I think most of us are just confused by what you are saying.

To what exchange will you bring your coin ?
January 04, 2017, 03:08:42 PM
benjy33 HOW DO YOU GET BIG SCAM!? IT'S COSTING YOU NOTHING TO SCAM YOU YA PLOKER LOL
Nothing
KNOWT
Free
did I say costing you nothing? pmsl
*sometimes I wonder if people think before opening there mouths lol*
why in your mind do coins have  to be mined 1000s per day 24/7 and be thrown on exchanges 2 a penny?Huh
you just dont get it do you a coin can be made any value in seconds when your using it to barter you get side salad with that burger to , in other words it as two values from the first coin.
now where is your costs here "there is none" so where is your scam? explain your wild reasoning other than your loyal to another coin, I dont have a problem with that but  Please think outside the box because when the SHTF do you really think a coin with ........lets leave it at that Bartercoin is  no < or > others it's >0< in every way trust me LOL I know how this works very well
Activity: 42
January 04, 2017, 02:56:43 PM
Can we get a standard windows wallet? Then transfer the coins we get from coindrop to it.

I would like to see a blockchain and check some things.

Pages:
Jump to: