Pages:
Author

Topic: BarterCoin - page 4. (Read 4190 times)

Activity: 537
Merit: 259
January 04, 2017, 02:45:35 PM
exchange!
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
January 04, 2017, 02:37:24 PM
What you want is to win for the capchas you are not ready you

BIG SCAM
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
January 04, 2017, 01:50:59 PM
lol yes RKen it works fast the idea was ease of mining without big costs, use it see how fast the coins add up.

because my hands have slowed down over the years Bittrojan painful at times joints swollen you know the one lol
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
January 04, 2017, 12:25:01 PM
Crypto Girl I own the script there using! I paid nearly £2000 for it back in may last year off MIKE BUT HE THEN CARRIED ON USING IT FOR HIMSELF TOO! all the  others you are mentioning run of  of his one server not mine so your so wrong in your statement, Can you not see with your eyes this is on its owners server Not owned by him? I don't understand your need to swear all the time " do you?", do you feel threatened By BarterCoin in some way? make comment by all means but don't judge before you try it. the person typing No I did not really understand why. I spent a tad of time on the main page does that look better for you Crypto Girl?   If I wanted I could make this into a 40 page website with  chat-room, I was trying to keep it easy for mobile devices to start with

You paid 2000 GBP for a coin, that is insane. Any proof of this transaction? Was the deal that he no longer uses the code? Is there going to be an exchange for bartercoin.

Dev, why the hell in the world would you pay so much for a coin do be made?
January 04, 2017, 10:39:12 AM
so as above send me your wallet address and get another 6 lol, post something for sale in facebook barter coin for barter coin payment and get ten more, and think about how many coins start at a penny or less;-) remember I cannot see you till I have an wallet address lol all items sold for Barter coin do not have to be all new used working is fine or up cycled safe and post cost must be real cash of some sort maybe via bitcoin or by paypal
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
severe mental disorder
January 04, 2017, 10:31:29 AM
Woohoo! I have 4 bartercoins and I'm gonna buy myself a house.. once bartercoin is worth 100,000 USD each. I'm gonna be living the life. Can't wait!
January 04, 2017, 10:25:17 AM
OK I have ideas,
I need to get more wallets working, so anyone opening a wallet today that send me there wallet address will get 6 coins added to them from me also anyone that posts an item for sale in the facebook bartercoin room FOR BARTER COIN of course lol will get 10 Barter coins added to there bartercoin wallet.. see if that helps things get going a tad
January 04, 2017, 09:50:38 AM
Btw Crypto Girl you will be surprised how fast a drop coin really is and think of the leccy you just saved its greener all the way lol "but i still love bitcoin tis was my first love"
January 04, 2017, 09:32:13 AM
Thankyou for your kind support you guys and girls are good people.
It would be better if I could get more from the room on facebook am giving stuff away for Bartercoin there bit n bobs but I really  could do with inventing some sort of shop to trade them in and a good irc chat-room might help to ...see my idea is simple I have items up in facebook for sale I am selling things that try take the coin value within the room to 50p this should give it a set value to trade with in there of 50p so anyone posting items up can barter the coins for goods there and after all goods are the world most important trade. I hope am making sence of how I see this working? again input very welcome guys girls

Activity: 980
Merit: 294
January 04, 2017, 09:05:18 AM
i'll try to get some coin through coin drop, hope that it will have some ways to go through unlike the two other coins using that way that has gone nowhere, hope it will enter the trade market and be a good coin later.
January 04, 2017, 07:59:16 AM
Yes have loads of  proof of this transactions with the guy am gutted you guys think have copied someones work lol , But on that subject every coin running today copied hals work san Smiley sod this am off to see these other coins using my Script not impressed 
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 03, 2017, 05:35:50 AM
Crypto Girl I own the script there using! I paid nearly £2000 for it back in may last year off MIKE BUT HE THEN CARRIED ON USING IT FOR HIMSELF TOO! all the  others you are mentioning run of  of his one server not mine so your so wrong in your statement, Can you not see with your eyes this is on its owners server Not owned by him? I don't understand your need to swear all the time " do you?", do you feel threatened By BarterCoin in some way? make comment by all means but don't judge before you try it. the person typing No I did not really understand why. I spent a tad of time on the main page does that look better for you Crypto Girl?   If I wanted I could make this into a 40 page website with  chat-room, I was trying to keep it easy for mobile devices to start with

You paid 2000 GBP for a coin, that is insane. Any proof of this transaction? Was the deal that he no longer uses the code? Is there going to be an exchange for bartercoin.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
January 03, 2017, 05:34:28 AM
we have BATA already!
January 03, 2017, 05:33:58 AM
wow, in bold letters tough, sorry for my harsh comment but you can't blame me for that, berbercoin has launched before barter and even BitcoinXBT launched at BitcoinGarden before you launched this thread, so what are the chance that we did not noticed that?
i'm talking about your ANN that you did not bother to add some graphics and other infos, it is totally different from the other ANNs published here.
i'm just saying my observations not to make a quarrel with you.
peace! Cheesy
January 03, 2017, 05:32:48 AM
And BTW I hope the other  coins do well everyone keeps quoting, lol I might collect a few on my travels Grin
January 03, 2017, 04:53:16 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 03, 2017, 04:25:16 AM
NO
January 03, 2017, 03:59:53 AM
what a mess! a clear duplication of berbercoin and BitcoinXBT, this will not prosper and this will be just a waste of time, they did not even bother to make a presentable announcement and never made an original concept. crap.
January 02, 2017, 08:30:51 PM
Far to many folks are mentally tide up on where to trade them on a website ...that takes a cut to let you buy and sell from there site. Wake up and smell the coffee. You can swap and "Barter ;-)" them to anyone with a BarterCoin wallet i.e. there are 50 wallets at the moment of me writing this anyone of them you could send BarterCoin to just like any other cash to 1 of the 50 wallets. i.e Jonny is selling home made Puppets  but don't need to barter for anymore food etc  but still wants to make more Bartercoins for rainy day funds so he carry's on using the drops page and selling his pupets for coins mandy son is 8 and its his birthday in a few days so she asks Jonny for his wallet address and sends him the coins she made from the buns she bakes, the tax man is feeling rather fed up because he dont have a barterCoin wallet nor can he tax a barter ;-) what YOU are seeing here is the micro size growth of a new way of living in a mad world that lost its way
January 02, 2017, 06:48:30 PM
So much negativity Klarki I own this you plonker Mike sold it me fully back in May that is this was made for me all the stuff to make as many coins as i wish but then carried on using is his self also so NO its not the brand name above you quoted so please nip that in the bud matey.
and Angel of darkness get ye back of lol me .....how much have i spent trying to help others paying for servers this comes out of my pocket mate  not yours, the only reason a crypto coin will not make it is if people dont use it , you do not  need to judge everything as crap do you? do you understand san  a few years ago if I asked you to trade a pizza for 500 bitcoin you would have told me to get lost...see how You can change the yin yan by the path you take...this is not a coin to get rich on you was given that freely already this coin is about helping others along the way the idea is to also go into the room on face book and add items your willing barter with bartercoin for I have been putting a few items up for the less wealthy but I need others to open there hearts to help btw am not a rich man in health or the cut of the cloth on my back, I just want to help others
Pages:
Jump to: