Pages:
Author

Topic: Basic Attention Token (BAT) will be a new top coin? - page 2. (Read 27793 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The team is really very strong. I think that there will be growth, but not great. Do you think this coin has a future?
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
Just buy BAT, hold and be patient
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
When and where is it being traded?

helo,,
you can trade  Basic Attention Token (BAT) on Liqui, Bter and Ether delta
thank you

Basic Attention Token (BAT) is actually being traded in so many crypto exchange platforms. That would even include Bittrex. I am giving my full trust to this coin. The team is not composed of individuals whose talents are not proven. The team are visionaires themselves who have proven their worth in the world of technological innovation. 2018 will be very good for the growth of BAT for sure.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This coin still disappoints me. I was trusting it like hell. I planned to buy good amount like $3000 something. But it still sits around ath cause of market. I cannot see future with it anymore.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/basic-attention-token/

So...if a coin doesn't go high, it is a bad project?

Price != value

BAT is easily in my top 3 favourite coins, and although I have none now, I plan to invest in it heavily in 2018.
Investing in BAT could be worth it. I am going to think about investing in this one. The coin is not doing so well right now though.
Activity: 177
This coin still disappoints me. I was trusting it like hell. I planned to buy good amount like $3000 something. But it still sits around ath cause of market. I cannot see future with it anymore.

So...if a coin doesn't go high, it is a bad project?

Price != value

BAT is easily in my top 3 favourite coins, and although I have none now, I plan to invest in it heavily in 2018.
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
There are some references of BAT being added to coinbase. Any words on that?
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
What if google and others figure out how to embed ads into their sites to by pass braves system? I've seen a couple websites where ads have broken thru. Coinmarketcap.com has a break thru ad at the top boarded
Activity: 252
Merit: 106
interesting coin, will look into it
copper member
Activity: 1904
Merit: 254
I think this coin has HUGE potential.

Google made $19 billion selling ads in 2016 alone.  BAT market cap = $180 million.

If BAT can carve even a 10% chunk out of the ad market, it will go up 10x.

And it could carve a much larger chunk than that.  Which would you prefer, advertisers spy on you and pay Google for the privilege, who then shares exactly none of it with you the user... or a browser with optional ads that pay you directly?  While going to great length to make sure you remain completely anonymous throughout the process?  It has the same or better ad-blocking tech built in, but if you decide to turn it off, you get paid!  The browser is written by the guy that invented Javascript BTW, it's top notch.

It's currently a steal after the ICO fiasco, I just stocked up and recommend everyone else does as well.  And don't quick flip this, hold it for a year and watch it explode.
The question is how bat can carve 10%

10 percent market cap is indeed huuuuuge
Activity: 110
Merit: 10

Google made $19 billion selling ads in 2016 alone.  BAT market cap = $180 million.

And it could carve a much larger chunk than that.  Which would you prefer, advertisers spy on you and pay Google for the privilege, who then shares exactly none of it with you the user... or a browser with optional ads that pay you directly?  While going to great length to make sure you remain completely anonymous throughout the process?  It has the same or better ad-blocking tech built in, but if you decide to turn it off, you get paid!  The browser is written by the guy that invented Javascript BTW, it's top notch.

It's currently a steal after the ICO fiasco, I just stocked up and recommend everyone else does as well.  And don't quick flip this, hold it for a year and watch it explode.
The question is how bat can carve 10%
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
Despite the decline of the market, bat are still intact.
Activity: 168

legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
I also have ~10k bat coins and hope that the next news will increase the price.
Activity: 169
Green Mining 85% Cheaper
 Grin haha. I sold all at 0.23$ . I think BAT can make it 0.5$
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
2 months ago I bought 10k from 20 cents . Can't get that price again.

Coming soon, the price will be above $ 0.2. I'm even more willing to say now that the third wave has gone and it is more than likely that the price will rise closer to $ 0.5
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

That price right now on Bittrex. Even lower if we speak for cents (0,20$).
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Activity: 364
If you want to support this coin down load the and use the brave browser and even if you don't do it any way it's the fastest browser ever made. Firefox and chrome uninstalled. The more people using brave the more google and facebook lose on ad revenue.
Today download BraveBrowser and I have to say it's very fast and looks solid (Chrom goes to trash). And buy some BATcoins, i think it's a good investment.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
If you want to support this coin down load the and use the brave browser and even if you don't do it any way it's the fastest browser ever made. Firefox and chrome uninstalled. The more people using brave the more google and facebook lose on ad revenue.
Pages:
Jump to: