Pages:
Author

Topic: Basic Attention Token (BAT) will be a new top coin? - page 4. (Read 27793 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I believe a paper wallet is the safest option.
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
when will it go on Poloniex? This week? Is myetherwallet.com the best wallet to save the token from a exchanger?
Activity: 18
This for me is one of the most promising thing in the alt coin market. The block chain is not the get rich quick scheme people want it to be. There is a very real reason that the value of this technology has skyrocketed. The block chain and bitcoin is not money it's just that money is the first implementation of the technology. What Bitcoin does is decentralize our monetary system.

BAT for me is the first real world implementation of this technology that gives the average person a platform in which to experience the blockchain. I feel like a broken record today, but people need to stop looking at this market with their greed in mind and instead realize the value lays in the freedom it promises. You can follow the fear from people speculating on who has invested or you can do yourself a favor and understand what the business model means for the end user. This is the first project that has real world use that every layman in the market can use. No longer is the Blockchain only for tech savvy, hackers, drug dealers and gamblers. This will break down walls and open the eyes of the world who for now think cryptos are nothing more than nerd money.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Anyone know if there is a wallet for BAT yet?

Anyone know if it is possible to add it as a custom token to myetherwallet? I get the impression it could be from here? https://basicattentiontoken.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/BATCrowdsaleHowTo_myetherwallet-1.pdf

YOooo,

Same as Elekltra up here, I wonder which kind of Wallet you people use to get this BAT safe and secure ??!!

I do believe in the project as much as everyone else around here, the fact that they sell so quick is unfair for most of us but it also implies that if someone is rdy to pay over 6000 Dollars of charges ( and it is not just one person who did it ), that says a lot about the future hope of the token itself.

The team is just ridiculously talented, the idea behind the coin is genius and the new BRAVE plateform, do seems like the next level browser you can use.

Wish you all the best with your future investements

Peace  Grin
Activity: 56
Big brains are behind this project from Brendon Eich, Brain Bondy to Yan Zhu and others. This is the real BAT team, DARK KNIGHT is coming...
Yes this is in my top list as a project which will eventually give a better value to the coin.

Personally this looks a safer bet, going forward browser would have inbuilt trusted reliable features for most of the blockchains and may be there will be a consortium formed similar to WWW. Browsers have to evolve creating these standards. Having browser plugins/add-ons is just a temporary solution. This is freedom and not enforcing something that people don't need or like to see. User focus digital advertising, seems great. May be much more to come, this just the idea in infant stage.

Also it doesn't matter big whale being part of ICO. Everyone are awaiting to grab big opportunities. I see individuals crying about the ICO because they were not part of it. This is decentralization as there is no control at all with anyone, and big whales will exploit this opportunity. Everyone is selfish and awaiting for this so that's expected.

Though BAT and its team looks solid in what they are planning to deliver. Hope to see BAT flying to $1 and more soon in a month or two considering the alt-coin growth. Go  B R A V E...!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Anyone know if there is a wallet for BAT yet?

Anyone know if it is possible to add it as a custom token to myetherwallet? I get the impression it could be from here? https://basicattentiontoken.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/BATCrowdsaleHowTo_myetherwallet-1.pdf
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
What was the ICO price?
Activity: 11
BAT will be pumped hard once the weak hands and profit takers are out. It's volume is going upwards and already is being traded at above ICO price. The way its crowdfunding was closed in few seconds under 3 blocks it is also record. BAT will rule after occupying the top most volume position at Bittrex. Polo is going to loose its effect easy by easy in my opinion.
It's easy to close quickly a crowfunding with almost all the coin presold to some whale before the public crowfunding
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
BAT will be pumped hard once the weak hands and profit takers are out. It's volume is going upwards and already is being traded at above ICO price. The way its crowdfunding was closed in few seconds under 3 blocks it is also record. BAT will rule after occupying the top most volume position at Bittrex. Polo is going to loose its effect easy by easy in my opinion.
M0w
Activity: 186
BAT hit Bittrex exchange last night, causing the price to rise roughly 30%, I believe the price will increase even more once other exchanges like Kraken or Poloniex will list the coin.

I heard over 90% of BAT is controlled by Chinese whales. I don't think Poloniex will list it.

Any source to backup that arguement?

Not sure if the BAT is actually controlled by Chinese whales, but roughly 100 wallets claimed 95% during ICO:

https://etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/BAT?range=500
copper member
Merit: 9
Anarchy
BAT hit Bittrex exchange last night, causing the price to rise roughly 30%, I believe the price will increase even more once other exchanges like Kraken or Poloniex will list the coin.

I heard over 90% of BAT is controlled by Chinese whales. I don't think Poloniex will list it.

Any source to backup that arguement?
Activity: 644
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Can someone explain to me what the big deal of this thing is, does this BAT fly or what' makes the BAT special?

https://vimeo.com/209336437

Video has been descriptive and enlightening . Beautiful project .
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
dump in bat but price rise Huh
Can someone explain to me what the big deal of this thing is, does this BAT fly or what' makes the BAT special?

https://vimeo.com/209336437
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
who in the world would use a "privacy oriented browser" to go watch advertisements ?

overrated overvalued project that when gets implemented will be ruled by browse bots to leech them advertisers.

quoted from the brave website:

The new Brave browser automatically blocks ads and trackers, making it faster and safer than your current browser.

I would if the payouts where alright and the advertising environment decent with non annoying ads. The idea of cutting out the middlemen and giving the advertising money to the actual users is genious and better in every way. And I am positive there is inbuilt option to actually turn them off (that is probably the standard setting) if you want to without having to download any extensions and crap. Advertisement becomes something optional where the advertising money actually gets payed out to the viewer of the ad. Now that is the future.
90% up today and climbing up to position 18. BOOM!
Activity: 245
who in the world would use a "privacy oriented browser" to go watch advertisements ?

overrated overvalued project that when gets implemented will be ruled by browse bots to leech them advertisers.

quoted from the brave website:

The new Brave browser automatically blocks ads and trackers, making it faster and safer than your current browser.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

M0w
Activity: 186
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
Supply more than 1 billion, it will take time to rise again Smiley
I'll just buy it at a cheap price

It is already dirt cheap. Should have bought when I made the post, now the price is up almost 40% already and marketcap increased with about 100 mill and it climbed up to place 23 in top coins. It has not even hit any of the big exchanges yet so there is still time, once that happens it will explode.

It's not sustainable price. It's better to wait for the correction. This coin will easily go under 10 cents. And it will probably never hit big exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: