Pages:
Author

Topic: Basic Attention Token (BAT) will be a new top coin? - page 3. (Read 27793 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Is this different to BATCOIN which has a topic running since 2014 ?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bat-batcoin-the-reincarnation-stay-tuned-400753

yes, but I can see why it's confusing with the same symbol BAT.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Is this different to BATCOIN which has a topic running since 2014 ?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bat-batcoin-the-reincarnation-stay-tuned-400753
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The sale of Brave's Ethereum-based Token Basic Attention (BAT) generated about $ 35 million in less than 30 seconds. One buyer even bought 20,000 ETHs (about $ 4.7 million) in tokens - designed to monetize attention and create a new revenue stream for publishers. Brave has introduced a payment solution in bitcoin, which divides a quantity of BTC assigned by the user to their favorite sites - a gesture of goodwill for the valuable content they consume in an ad-free environment. Now Brave is expanding that service with the launch of a new Ethereum-based digital advertising platform built from the ground up not to be backed not by gold, or by mining power, but by users' attention.
Notably, it may not be just the Brave that will be able to use the platform because its code will be published on Github and made available under an open source license.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
BAT is a good project, but I think its current price is way too much overvalued.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
This coin will be pumped if listed on Polo, b'cause whales own a lot. But I think that it may not ever be listed on Polo.
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
The price dropped a lot . Is This taken from the price ?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

Because  their real price under 5000 satoshi . At the beginning  its just  pump pump
bat drop from 13000 to 8000 .
Activity: 9
Is BAT currently overpriced with the $0.2 - $0.3 price on Bittrex and Liqui? Considering ICO price was around $0.03 (I believe)?

People on trollboxes of exchanges are speculating that once it hits Polo/Krak, it'll DROP in price as a bunch of whales will dump to recoup their initial (which at this point is around a 1000% return already... I read somewhere else that big time investors cash out at 1000%). So I suppose we need to see this as a long term investment, like... a year or longer... before the price really goes up and deserves what it's valued at, without being inflated or overhyped.

BTW @ $1/BAT which some are predicting within this month (even on this thread), times 1 billion coins, would give it a $1 billion market cap. That would put it in the top 5-8 coins market cap wise. Is that really possible this month? If it is, wouldn't that just be due to hype, and cause it settle down again maybe right around where it's at now ($0.2 - $0.3) and slowly rise over time? But they do already have a viable product (the browser), whereas most other ICOs don't, so maybe $1/BAT is justified.

Buzz Killington over here, I know. Anyway, I'm new to this so I don't know what I'm talking about. Take it all with a grain of salt.
Activity: 131
-
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
bat scam coin???
Activity: 207
BAT should increase in popularity if it really managers to attract some big advertisers and transfer that money to user.
The people behind the project are well sorted out geniuses and so is the reason their ICO sold within seconds and no one had the opportunity to enter the coin and remember they achieved this feat without much advertisement in the public bitcoin and crypto forums and so consider their investors as big whales and fund houses and so is the reason they achieved this feat.
Activity: 56
BAT should increase in popularity if it really managers to attract some big advertisers and transfer that money to user.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
I was going to make this same exact thread. I have no idea what's going to happen, but it really doesn't hurt to hold onto a few at this price point. Buy them up, and just hold for a bit. You never know
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
No. The only reason it made such big news is because of a big name dev behind it and the drama over the ICO. Google has already announced that they're going to implement most of the things that BAT proposed (minus the token gimmick, they don't need it lol).

I think a lot of people just fell for the marketing that there would be huge money in BAT because advertisers with big pockets would buy in. I just don't see that happening. I also don't see mass public adoption of a new browser (I know having Brave isn't a requirement because extensions, but still).

Overall, it might do alright in the market due to speculation, but I definitely don't see it becoming #1 with so many better projects coming out soon.

better projects coming out soon? what projects do you mean?
Activity: 140
I talked to myetherwallet dev and BAT is now in token list in the myetherwallet.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
when will it go on Poloniex? This week? Is myetherwallet.com the best wallet to save the token from a exchanger?

Nobody knows when yet but it would be best to not wait for it to get listed on there. Just use bittrex and buy now.
It is easy to speculate that BAT will get a heavy pump once poloniex adds it. Get ahead of the crowd and buy now.

add next week ?
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
when will it go on Poloniex? This week? Is myetherwallet.com the best wallet to save the token from a exchanger?

Nobody knows when yet but it would be best to not wait for it to get listed on there. Just use bittrex and buy now.
It is easy to speculate that BAT will get a heavy pump once poloniex adds it. Get ahead of the crowd and buy now.
Activity: 140
I believe a paper wallet is the safest option.

Ok, how do you make a paper wallet for this coin?
Pages:
Jump to: