Pages:
Author

Topic: Basic IQ test on Satoshi's identity - page 4. (Read 6064 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet
March 07, 2014, 10:35:51 AM
It could be this: Satoshi created the name Satoshi Nakamoto because he's a fan of Japanese Anime. He forethought that Bitcoin would hit it big, and he wanted to have the pleasure of seeing us make countless threads trying to deduce his true identity. He purposely choose Satoshi Nakamoto, not because the name is his, it isn't, but because he knows the name would sound personal and not like an alias, prompting newsites to go searching for Satoshi, only to find the wrong person because whoever created Bitcoin is not named Satoshi Nakamoto, thereby shrouding his true identity even further. The only hope we have now of finding the real Satoshi, is if he comes forward and sends Bitcoins from one of his wallets or someone close to him gives us valid information.

I would do the same thing if I created Bitcoin.
Activity: 6
Merit: 100
March 07, 2014, 10:32:54 AM
Dorian Nakamoto is an obvious drop of 'Satoshi Nakamoto'.

Real Satoshi is a white-hat gone rogue.
Activity: 518
Merit: 521
March 07, 2014, 10:31:40 AM
five years is a long time. he might have not given much thought about indicating his real name when he wrote the paper. otherwise, he could also very well have changed his mind along the way. why else will he lay so low? it's not as if after that he went around laying hints at his identity to claim his fame. its pretty clear he doesnt want to be disturbed.

Next question on the IQ test.

Would a person who didn't want to be anonymous from the beginning, refuse every request to give any shred of information about himself, and be so technically careful that no one can find a trace of his identity in any log?

Surely the people running this forum had his IP address and traced it through and found it was running through proxies (because many were very curious about who was this person they had never heard of in the field)

(read the Newsweek article and see what Gavin said. Confirm by reading all of Satoshi's posts here in this forum and on the Cryptography discussion list)

All those who voted "Yes" have an IQ I would guess below 120, maybe even lower.

(I would have said 100 or below, but we have to account for smart people who are ignorant about the history of Satoshi's interaction on this forum and the technical capabilities of tracking someone via their IP address)
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
March 07, 2014, 10:11:45 AM
five years is a long time. he might have not given much thought about indicating his real name when he wrote the paper. otherwise, he could also very well have changed his mind along the way. why else will he lay so low? it's not as if after that he went around laying hints at his identity to claim his fame. its pretty clear he doesnt want to be disturbed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 521
March 07, 2014, 09:44:24 AM
All those people who vote "no" and have been posting in the recent threads about whether that Japanese guy in CA is the real Satoshi, took the blue pill (i.e. you are losing your sanity).

Those who vote "yes" are just dumb.
Pages:
Jump to: