Pages:
Author

Topic: BAT - Basic Attention Token ICO (31-5-17)- Worth Investing? - page 28. (Read 65194 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
People are buying like crazy for 0.00075 ETH/BAT...

https:/[Suspicious link removed]/oiFGyh1iju This is a $2220 tx fee, used to cut in line in BAT ICO.

Told you! people buying with 200,000 gas. Lol. Then they wonder why it didnt go through.

So how much did you ended up buying and what price in liqui?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Pls anyone give me the instruction for add BAT on My Ether Wallet ?

Thanks .
Activity: 273
Merit: 250

https://t.co/oiFGyh1iju This is a $2220 tx fee, used to cut in line in BAT ICO.

Shhhhhhhhh.....wait till my BTC gets confirmed
Activity: 822
Merit: 1002

https://t.co/oiFGyh1iju This is a $2220 tx fee, used to cut in line in BAT ICO.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
So, just 184 people could enter the ICO?? that is so unfair, this is the worst ICO I have ever seen. First of all, It should have been USD based and not ETH based, that is the problem. Just the richest people could enter the ICO. Months waiting for this and I couldn't enter because of the fucking greedy BATs team!! I won't exchange the token in the market. Don't use Brave Browser!!

This is the fastest ICO that I've ever seen. Cryptoworld is really amazing!
Well. cngratz on the 25k ETH you invested.

Just kidden.   Wink

I mean at 6.4k/ETH it was a steal, imo. Wouldn't be suprised to see 50ct/token or more in the near future. Dev was involved in JavaScript, Firefox etc.! Wish I was able to buy at ICO price, though.
Still, I wonder how to add BAT to MyEtherWallet as a custom token. Anyone can help? Don't want my BAT be exposed on an exchange. Thanks.

If only your words were true  Smiley I'm not this one of the richest people that could enter the ICO.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
So, just 184 people could enter the ICO?? that is so unfair, this is the worst ICO I have ever seen. First of all, It should have been USD based and not ETH based, that is the problem. Just the richest people could enter the ICO. Months waiting for this and I couldn't enter because of the fucking greedy BATs team!! I won't exchange the token in the market. Don't use Brave Browser!!

Well. cngratz on the 25k ETH you invested.

Just kidden.   Wink

I mean at 6.4k/ETH it was a steal, imo. Wouldn't be suprised to see 50ct/token or more in the near future. Dev was involved in JavaScript, Firefox etc.! Wish I was able to buy at ICO price, though.
Still, I wonder how to add BAT to MyEtherWallet as a custom token. Anyone can help? Don't want my BAT be exposed on an exchange. Thanks.

This ICO was a scammers heaven. The team did a terrible idea identifying where you should send your ETH coins. They had a mainnet address on the website but no where did it say that is where you send your coins. Every one was confused and were looking for answers in Slack where the scammers were roaming and sending out fake screenshots, fake addresses and posing as team members.

Not to mention a few whales purchased all the coins up.

BAT = total fail. shame on you for running such a shit show.
I couldn't agree more, feel really upset, too. On the other hand, this an almost unregulated market, if something isn't a blatant scam it often is using borderline unfair conditions. That beeing said I still think BAT has a great concept and dev team behind it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
This ICO was a scammers heaven. The team did a terrible idea identifying where you should send your ETH coins. They had a mainnet address on the website but no where did it say that is where you send your coins. Every one was confused and were looking for answers in Slack where the scammers were roaming and sending out fake screenshots, fake addresses and posing as team members.

Not to mention a few whales purchased all the coins up.

BAT = total fail. shame on you for running such a shit show.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Are people really paying $1 per token, while the investors originally paid about $0.04 per token?

BAT coins? No. its more like .12 in the market now. 3x its price

Ok, yes 3x.

This might still be a good investment then.
Activity: 368
that was a control buy, fucking monopoly... I will do exactly same thing which I did with golem... setup buy order with price 30% lower than ICO price and wait:)

worked for me last time... and I got charged 8cent for gas - disgraceful  Roll Eyes
Are people really paying $1 per token, while the investors originally paid about $0.04 per token?

BAT coins? No. its more like .12 in the market now. 3x its price
That is why those people will be very surprised once the coin lock disappears after one year and the market cap goes up 1500% (and the price for the token down the same way)

Interesting. So Gnoss will crash down like a plane. Its gonna hurt.
Activity: 52
That is why those people will be very surprised once the coin lock disappears after one year and the market cap goes up 1500% (and the price for the token down the same way)
Dude, they only have 200 holders...that's actually a really really bad thing.

If there's one thing I've learned, it's that the number of people invested in the coin (the community of holders) really matters.  Who is going to use this browser?  200 people...lol... let them have it- I'm not buying BAT.

Look at all the successful cryptos- Monero, NEM, ETH, BTC... lol... they have a community of holders invested.  BTC was giving out coins for free back in the day because even they knew the more people that hold the coin- the higher the value.

I'm not even entertaining buying BAT anymore- The fact that they have 200 large holders is a dealbreaker for me given how hyped this project is.

But wasnt that the same deal with Gnoss? like only a couple thousand people hold it and now it 200+ from $30?
Activity: 258
BAT is a shit .
the ICO program should be more people join it,but it's only about 184 join in it
and most people on those guy pay about 6000 ETH to join the project
I won't exchange the coin in the market!  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Anyone knows what address to use if I want to add the BAT token via "add custom token" in Myetherwallet?
It's the last segment in this doc: https://basicattentiontoken.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/BATCrowdsaleHowTo_myetherwallet-1.pdf
I could not find the address on their website.
Activity: 812
Currently you can buy BAT for 2x the ICO price. I bought some because I think it's not that expensive.

At liqui? Their rate is 2000 BAT for 1 eth where it was 6400 bat for 1 eth. So 3x
wow, that is fast. They have been on liqui already. I have to check bat right now. LOL. x3 is a high price. I believe that the pricce will soon hit 15k satoshi when this coin appears on bittrex. People always pump a new coin when it has a new exchange
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Another ICO and I coulnd't invest again.

Yesterday I faced same problem while trying to join Mysterium Network ICO and today Basic Token Attention  Sad
Now I'm looking price on Liqui. x3 already  Shocked

Anyway that was great ICO, they reached their target in minutes.
Pages:
Jump to: