Pages:
Author

Topic: BAT - Basic Attention Token ICO (31-5-17)- Worth Investing? - page 25. (Read 65194 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
be careful dude, recently many ICO coins drop very quickly to below ICO price after hitting an exchange, while ETH is up up up, so simply holding ETH might be a safer choice.

WRONG, 8x already Cheesy
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
How much was raised in the ICO?
35 million dollar were raised in under half a minute time  Shocked

What was the price after ICO?

BAT is doing quite well. 86% increase.
it was trading at 6000-7000 sat for a while after the bittrex add
Activity: 266
Merit: 101

What was the price after ICO?

BAT is doing quite well. 86% increase.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
I think bat is squarely aiming at add revenue....which is the main earner for google and FB asfaik

now, if they can give a browser where you get paid to look at adds/content, and by paid I mean not scalped by google and FB, you just cut out the middle men/women ie google and FB.

so will people uptake this browser that actually pays them for their time....maybe it incentivizes both the add maker and the consumer to make and look at adds.

the one element maybe missing is the search side or the social network side. These are the hooks.

lets say they can take 1% of the advert market of google and FB, that's what 100B~500B mkt cap, so $1~5 mkt cap right there.

5% and we are looking at 5~25B.

Its doable i think and can snow ball.....

Thats a smart way to look at it.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
I think bat is squarely aiming at add revenue....which is the main earner for google and FB asfaik

now, if they can give a browser where you get paid to look at adds/content, and by paid I mean not scalped by google and FB, you just cut out the middle men/women ie google and FB.

so will people uptake this browser that actually pays them for their time....maybe it incentivizes both the add maker and the consumer to make and look at adds.

the one element maybe missing is the search side or the social network side. These are the hooks.

lets say they can take 1% of the advert market of google and FB, that's what 100B~500B mkt cap, so $1~5 mkt cap right there.

5% and we are looking at 5~25B.

Its doable i think and can snow ball.....

Activity: 840
Merit: 501
If you have somthing to invest, go to invest in minereum and qtum for a maximum ROI...
MNE is extremely undervalued for his circulating supply and community and is probably next to trading on bittrex
QTUM is the asian response to ethereum with crazy volumes on chinese exchanges.

remember my words
Activity: 680
I think it was 6500 BAT for 1 ETH

At $230 per ETH that's $0.0354 per BAT

or 0.00001362 BTC

Current price of $0.23 is 6.5x ICO price
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
Does Anyone know what was the ICO price in BTC ?   Sell walls are crazy on Bittrex..
Activity: 680
This has to be the biggest scam yet. Paying people for viewing ads is as old as the internet. It's pointless if nobody uses the actual browser. Brave looks like a good venture here but Jesus, this ICO is priced like it actually has a market share worth a damn.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
sell wall is so crazy
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
How does that even work? Werent there like 200 people who bought this coin? Who is selling then? Also look at the sell walls on bittrex... big price suppression. No doubt they will pish the price up sooner or later..
Thinking of buying some today. Hopefully its a good investment. There are trolls trying to dump it to prove a point coz of the quick ICO
LOL, they are not trolls, its easy ,money for them already, their money is x4 already since ICO.
But the thing here is that they will still wait because maybe there will be an initial sell off,
I am waiting as well for that, still with that no. of participants, the true value is not yet determined. Community is to be still part of this.

Thats interesting. The value against Bitcoin is dropping like crazy, but the value against dollar is steady.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
BAT will come down......It will trade below ICO level in next 2 months .............just wait,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Grin Grin
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Thinking of buying some today. Hopefully its a good investment. There are trolls trying to dump it to prove a point coz of the quick ICO
LOL, they are not trolls, its easy ,money for them already, their money is x4 already since ICO.
But the thing here is that they will still wait because maybe there will be an initial sell off,
I am waiting as well for that, still with that no. of participants, the true value is not yet determined. Community is to be still part of this.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I think when BAT is added to such exchanges as poloniex and bittrex, then the cap will quickly rise to a billion.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
I bought in and actually see the poor distribution as a major plus. ICO holders, especially Ethereum smart money (savvy enough to pay that gas) are not just here for pump and dump, or even 10x gains. I suspect it is going to majorly piss people off how high it gets.

Also there are plenty of coins with poor distribution, run by insiders (ZCash, Dash)
Pages:
Jump to: