Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 131. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
bat.minersbest.com is ready to launch

we have after starting the pool directly 60% of nethashrate. we have stopped it again and wait for more hashrate on network or launching date for pools again.

payouts actually work!

we have more than 6.000.000 BATs transfert to the pool wallet to balance the losts.

i hope that now all work and we have no more problems with the wallets.

What happened to my Withdraw? Am I still going to get it?

we must go back to the block 3476. sorry, make a manual payout now.
I did, it never showed up 344k Sad  

XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzksL5-jVbk

I'm Dumb for losing my BAT?

Really wanna know?

It's obvious you don't get the system that stands behind what you are doing (mining).

And i don't know if i only speak for myself but i am sick and tired of greedy miners who don't know what they are doing and can't be patient for once. I think you just have to understand that you have to be grateful for the pieces that fall to the floor when the big boys go to work and don't bother them unless you know what you are talking about...

Just be patient until the issues are resolved and the hard work is done...
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148
Ace, I like your commitment. Can you say which is the best pool to work on now, I used bat.p001.me a while back but got shares but no coins.
legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000

we have after starting the pool directly 60% of nethashrate. we have stopped it again and wait for more hashrate on network or launching date for pools again.

payouts actually work!

we have more than 6.000.000 BATs transfert to the pool wallet to balance the losts.

XD

I'm Dumb for losing my BAT?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Guys we will do a giveaway soon to compensate on your lose
I am happy that all finally solved
From now on we should have much more stable net as the random function caused most of the problems

payouts actually work!

XD

legendary

payouts actually work!

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

payouts actually work!

legendary

payouts actually work!

legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148
Why is the blockchain link pointed to DigiByte explorer? I'm fully synced now, cheers but lost 394k coins.
Activity: 238
THANK YOU BATMAN YOU ARE THE MAN.  I was pretty worried for a bit.  I am looking forward to see this ball rolling again.  Cheesy
Activity: 70
Software Developer
Hey BatCoiners,

Follow Batman instructions on page #1 and you'll all sync!

Thank you Batman and all your teammates for the hard work and dedication.
Activity: 70
Software Developer

The Dark Knight Rises!
Activity: 224
Work for me too! Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

payouts actually work!

Activity: 832
Merit: 500
All synced and up to date. Cheers team.. Smiley

Delete all file in your appdata\batcoin except the wallet.dat file.
well actually we shouted more than once to stop solo mining with old wallets, to hold and wait
so the block chain "tree" is on the community as well
right now (and hell knows why) there is more than 70% sitting on the legacy chain and screwing everyone else's chance to sync with the new one
want to blame it all on us? be my guest, i did not sleep for almost 4 days straight for this coin, i gained nothing from it, trying to fix something that people ruining and do not even try to support is not that easy
as i said
we fixed the fork
and some people caused another 5 just because it was so hard for them to stop solo with the old bugged wallets
and the super cool thing is that they still do
so they are the majority on the network
so you can't sync because the wallet shouts on your wallet that your good chain is "bad"
and that is something we CANT fix, if the majority here wants to sit on the old chain, it becomes the "good" chain by the network rules

p.s
if you would follow the instructions and upgrade the wallet, delete the old chain and run it with everyone else, it will work
there is nothing left for me and my team to fix, community behaviour is not something a dev can fix

thanks for the hard work doodz. synced up and everything
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
.Batman, maybe a really big giveaway starting in this topic then going in another visible topic wouldn't be a bad idea (like 1 or 2% of your premine).
I'm willing to participate and send you a big chunk of recently mined BAT since the diff is so low right now.

Something like 10M, hell, even more, because this coin would worth nothing anyway.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I think this coin is dead. I lost a lot coins and don't wanna continue...  Sad
legendary
I'm pretty sure minersbest is on the wrong blockchain because they updated the code before the last commit. So they still run with the rand() function instead of the merssen twister one.
The only blockchain I'am able to sync correctly is the one that was stuck at 3476 before having enough client with the good version, and is now at 3804.

A few pages back, the person was saying, he thinks they where on the right chain. If not, I lost a lot of coin. 
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
I'm pretty sure minersbest is on the wrong blockchain because they updated the code before the last commit. So they still run with the rand() function instead of the merssen twister one.
The only blockchain I'am able to sync correctly is the one that was stuck at 3476 before having enough client with the good version, and is now at 3804.
Jump to: