Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 135. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Send me the conf please.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Thanks, that worked.
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
Is there a working block explorer ? http://blockexplorer.batcoin.info/ is for DigiByte, not Batcoin.

I compiled the source from git, on Ubuntu 13.10 with Qt4, and copied the wallet.dat from my Windows wallet. I can't seem to find many nodes on the network right now, currently I have only 1 connection to the Batcoin network and staling at block 3426. Any other nodes active? I see that minersbest pool is at block 4245.

P.S. I checked the git cloned source and the updated checkpoints.cpp file is there with the modifications made 2 days ago.

Now at block 3984 on my compiled wallet from git source on Linux, 3 active connections and stale (out of sync).

If you want to sync to the new blockchain, add minersbest's IP node.

Code:
addnode=88.198.40.3

I'm able to sync correctly with it.
Activity: 6
lost about 40k coins Sad really disappointing
ROFLMAO, your choice  Wink
I compiled the source from git, on Ubuntu 13.10 with Qt4, and copied the wallet.dat from my Windows wallet. I can't seem to find many nodes on the network right now, currently I have only 1 connection to the Batcoin network and staling at block 3426. Any other nodes active? I see that minersbest pool is at block 4245.

P.S. I checked the git cloned source and the updated checkpoints.cpp file is there with the modifications made 2 days ago.

Now at block 3984 on my compiled wallet from git source on Linux, 3 active connections and stale (out of sync).
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Why should I mine a coin that I may or may not be able to collect?  Get a wallet damnit!!!
Turn on your miners  Cheesy
We just have to wait for the wallet, miners currently work.
legendary
This is not looking good.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Is this RISE ?  Huh

Activity: 238
What the hell already fix the damn coin it can't be that hard. I have 9 million damn coins I want to sell.  If you can't do it then find someone who can and give them some coins.
legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
windows wallet?
Activity: 42
BatCoin - Mining Pool Server - http://bat.minersbest.com

- Stratum
- VARDIFF
- PPNLS
- 1% Fee
- network protection (DDoS)
- stable Server
- great internet connectivity

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

this coin going to be best coin in 2014 Smiley
Activity: 169
OUCH

80K BAT gone from minersbest and 220K gone from unconfirmed.
So I've lost over 300K BAT due to these multiple forks
And still no wallet for Windows =(

Forget Batman, Bruce Wayne needs to start making restitutions

a lot of people lost coins , i don`t think that you will get them back unless you mine them again ,I myself lost over 100k ,maybe more i don`t know ,
Batcoin needs a miracle to rise from the dead ,even if it does it will take a while for people to come back , I know I will when they post the new windows wallet.

And that's where we find out if Batman keeps his word or is more of a Joker

Batman here to shed some light,

Due to the resent forking the bat coin network came to a complete stop.
We want to update that we have found the problem for the forking - It was a rare c++ bug in the random function combined with a "near 50%" network hash power that would cause a forking, as seen at block 3426-->3427 for the first time.
A big fix is being done as quickly as our team can - and I myself will assess notifying other coin developers about the bug.
We promise to help compensate all loyal community members who stuck around and people who lost coins during the forkings.

Be sure that Batcoin is our one and only coin - we will not leave it nor give up the efforts to see it rise again and succeed.

legendary
still no wallet?
Activity: 33
batcoin is cool!

AhiP4DHjnGafwb8u4zcALKzh4hdeBqnYWv
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Have teamviewer!  It access to the internet!!  Most bars don't expect you to be using your computer!!  LOL

Yea but it only takes a few minutes to switch everything over ))
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
OUCH

80K BAT gone from minersbest and 220K gone from unconfirmed.
So I've lost over 300K BAT due to these multiple forks
And still no wallet for Windows =(

Forget Batman, Bruce Wayne needs to start making restitutions

a lot of people lost coins , i don`t think that you will get them back unless you mine them again ,I myself lost over 100k ,maybe more i don`t know ,
Batcoin needs a miracle to rise from the dead ,even if it does it will take a while for people to come back , I know I will when they post the new windows wallet.
Jump to: