Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 126. (Read 233949 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I have my piddly 2 Mh/s solo mining right now.  Have gotten 16 blocks so far today!!

Funny thing is mining hits aren't showing up on the main page of the wallet with the pickaxes like they did before.  But they are showing up in transactions.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
understood batman.... I have moved my 2.6 Mh from minersbest over to solo to test my luck once again.

Thanks.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
As for now I do not think a fork has happened
For extreme measures I would like to take minersbest and n0poolus as nodes
Please pm me your ip or just post them if you are ok with it
Also guys
Go solo if you got high hash
As the hash of the net is low we can't afford 51% situation
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I am no expert on the matter, but here is what I see currently.

Network hash rate =               15.77
minersbest hash rate =            7.6
n0nplusultra rate =                 10.65

not only do these numbers not add up( I understand its estimated based on submitted work), n0nplusultra is over 50%.

I was solo mining most of the day, but the pools are grabbing up just about all the blocks.

I joined minersbest as I assume it is better to have the hash split 60/40 compared to 60/25/15 ....... not sure if this is true, but im getting more coins this way....

Eitherway, if this scenario is dangerous and could possibly cause another fork, lets do something about it before that happens.

I see one hasher on n0nplusultra with over 6Gh/s.  I think you will get more batcoin if you were solomining, if you happen to read this I can help you set it up if needed.

I like this coin, but I imagine the recent forks/downtime are pushing hashers to other alt-coins.

just my two cents...

It may just be post data, I suspect some have switched to solo since the difficulty is low since about an hour ago the network was @ 30 n0n's pool was only 9~
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
I am no expert on the matter, but here is what I see currently.

Network hash rate =               15.77
minersbest hash rate =            7.6
n0nplusultra rate =                 10.65

not only do these numbers not add up( I understand its estimated based on submitted work), n0nplusultra is over 50%.

I was solo mining most of the day, but the pools are grabbing up just about all the blocks.

I joined minersbest as I assume it is better to have the hash split 60/40 compared to 60/25/15 ....... not sure if this is true, but im getting more coins this way....

Eitherway, if this scenario is dangerous and could possibly cause another fork, lets do something about it before that happens.

I see one hasher on n0nplusultra with over 6Gh/s.  I think you will get more batcoin if you were solomining, if you happen to read this I can help you set it up if needed.

I like this coin, but I imagine the recent forks/downtime are pushing hashers to other alt-coins.

just my two cents...
How likely is it that I just found 2 blocks at 21.43 CET, one of which is 240k BAT? My GTX650 has 86 kH/s and I thought it would take me 10 hours to find a single block...

Do we have another fork? Or just too few miners?

Your hash is kinda low

I`m getting 132Kh/s and I have a GTX 570

Your probably just lucky that's all but with this low difficulty I've found blocks within an hour before
Super Blocks Hit

5023   44 left   *Removed*   21/01 20:35:23   1.05   240,000.00   

5047   68 left   *Removed*   21/01 21:54:47   0.49   240,000.00   
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
How likely is it that I just found 2 blocks at 21.43 CET, one of which is 240k BAT? My GTX650 has 86 kH/s and I thought it would take me 10 hours to find a single block...

Do we have another fork? Or just too few miners?
Activity: 98
i think we need more pools to throw the hash on different places
legendary
Woo Hoo just hit a 240000 BAT block!!!
gosh, you are lucky
aint they are like 1 in a 4 days row?
Not sure, but it's my 1st one!!

gosh, you are lucky
aint they are like 1 in a 4 days row?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
with the diff going up and the net hash rate getting bigger, you may want to stick with a pool.

That is what I started to do.
woohooo
keep on rollin' baby Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
OK, lets continue... BTCatcoin to the moon...
Activity: 49
Word. We're rolling...  Cool

Round Shares [Submitted shares since last found block (ie. round shares)]
Est. Shares    4316 (done: 28.87%)
Pool Valid            1246
Your Valid            656
Pool Invalid    16 (1.27%)
Your Invalid    16 (1.27%)
legendary
with the diff going up and the net hash rate getting bigger, you may want to stick with a pool.
legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
How do I mine this Solo? What do I have to do to use my GPU? What settings do I need? I want to try and get my Miners Best Shares Back!
Activity: 42
http://bat.minersbest.com

BatCoin - Mining Pool Server

- Stratum
- VARDIFF
- PPNLS
- 1% Fee
- network protection (DDoS)
- stable Server
- great internet connectivity

http://bat.minersbest.com