Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 145. (Read 233828 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 15
If you reset to the time before the fork, what happen with our wallet ? Is there also an autocorrection ?

Sorry for that beginner question.. but i don't know.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I don't want a relaunch, let's spread the hashpower to other pools. For example, I chose to mine on p00l.me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
yo batman
brainstorming again
maybe the fork is a great opportunity for a full relaunch?
change the code, make it instamine-protected, remove the x3,x2 blocks and stuff like that, obfuscate the rewards part of the code so no one will know when it will be best to mine to avoid insta miners,
maybe add some additional stuff that you fought about in this couple of days
and restart it all
of course that if everyone here agrees Cheesy

are you out of your mind?  I fully expect this coin to hit the exchanges.  If we start over I'd have lost hundreds of dollars I could have made mining a different coin.  
Activity: 140
Between
what happened is 51% "attack"
miners best was at much over than 51%

I think we should go with the other,smaller, fork as miners-best was reckless with his power and forked the chain

you don't need to be reckless... the network hashrate was really really low... and it's also the responsibility of the miners to chose the right pool and not everybody the same pool....

sent you a pm
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
yo batman
brainstorming again
maybe the fork is a great opportunity for a full relaunch?
change the code, make it instamine-protected, remove the x3,x2 blocks and stuff like that, obfuscate the rewards part of the code so no one will know when it will be best to mine to avoid insta miners,
maybe add some additional stuff that you fought about in this couple of days
and restart it all
of course that if everyone here agrees Cheesy
Activity: 56
Between

I think we should go with the other,smaller, fork as miners-best was reckless with his power and forked the chain

you don't need to be reckless... the network hashrate was really really low... and it's also the responsibility of the miners to chose the right pool and not everybody the same pool....
Activity: 126
Between

Between
yes seems like a fork happened
we should decide on what chain to reset to now

we should try to find out when the fork happened... and try to reset to 10blocks earlier or something like that...

cheers

i checked our database... the fork seemed to happen somewhere between 3400 and 3430 on our chain... i would reset to 3350 at least....

working on it

we should try to find out when the fork happened... and try to reset to 10blocks earlier or something like that...

cheers

i checked our database... the fork seemed to happen somewhere between 3400 and 3430 on our chain... i would reset to 3350 at least....

cheers

i myself got 2 wallets, one is on miners best chain sitting on block 3495 as for now
the second is sitting on 3439

so my guess is in the areas of 3400
keep the one from n0nplusultra Cheesy

cheers
When it forks does that mean all coins we find during that time will be lost?

depends... if it is forked it depends on to which block we reset the system.... every coin after that block will be lost...

but i'm pretty sure... now it also seems that the blockexplorer and minersbest are on different forks... or the block exlporer is just slow...

cheers
When it forks does that mean all coins we find during that time will be lost?
Hey everybody...

I think the chain forked... minersbest is on a own chain on which the blockexplorer also seems to be... we on n0nplusultra are on a own chain....
and all the other pools seem to be on their own too...(considering the information about current blocks, block finding and so on....)

any of the devs here? or the other pool owners? would be nice to hear from you Wink

cheers

Kana
Activity: 126
Naked Batgirl pics!!!   LOL

Block Explorer Is Up Here:
http://blockexplorer.batcoin.info

great!
keep the updates up! thats nice

new site will be up soon as well!
if someone have ideas please  put them on the table!

haha you made me look again
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

saw that
the seller prices don't match what i am looking for so decided to post here
i feel lucky, with some percentage chance it will hit the exchange i will win much much over 100% profitos Cheesy
pm me your bats count
Jump to: