Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 143. (Read 233828 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
2 active miners, promote it a bit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I mine on bat.poolto.be, it seems it's on the right chain too. And we need more hps Smiley
Activity: 13
Our pool http://bat.webcoin.us is synced ! connect and mine Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
It would also be important that some more pools switch to the new chain.... so we are not the only pool and fork it again...
maybe someone can contact some of the other pool operators... i have actually no idea who they are...

cheers

kinda hard to get to all the pool operators
as for now
miners best and your pool are on the right chain
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
It would also be important that some more pools switch to the new chain.... so we are not the only pool and fork it again...
maybe someone can contact some of the other pool operators... i have actually no idea who they are...

cheers
Activity: 238
We are up and running again, that's what counts.  Good job guys on the quick fix Cool  
you guys are right, my mistake.  I didn't see the new blockchain download link on the main page.  I was just re-downloading the wallet.  

Everything works perfect.  Cheesy

happy to hear that
we will try to deploy a fixed client asap but for now we have to deploy the fixed chain together with the client
you guys are right, my mistake.  I didn't see the new blockchain download link on the main page.  I was just re-downloading the wallet, deleting the old chain files and re-syncing.  

Everything works perfect.  Cheesy
Activity: 58
Ok n0nplusultra pool is working fine again...

and already found some blocks of the new chain...

cheers
Kanamatras

Yep, I'm seeing my miner reconnect to your pool.
Actually I'm getting the same warning.  I redownloaded the wallet twice and replaced everything twice

it says downloaded 3426 of 3530 blocks 97.05% done

please delete everything in the BatCoin folder EXPECT THE wallet.dat - DO NOT REMOVE IT - IT WILL REMOVE YOUR COINS
after you removed everything (but not the wallet.dat)
put the files from the archive to the folder and you should be good to go

it does not suppose to say "downloaded 3426" if you replaced the files correctly because the new files are past that block number
AFAIK there are 3640 blocks so you did something wrong. Maybe your unzipper deleted database file so .log files are out of the database folder. Check it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Ok n0nplusultra pool is working fine again...

and already found some blocks of the new chain...

cheers
Kanamatras
Actually I'm getting the same warning.  I redownloaded the wallet twice and replaced everything twice

it says downloaded 3426 of 3530 blocks 97.05% done
It shows:

WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.

did you downloaded and replaced the files of the block chain?

yeah, It shows synchronized and this warning

should not be that way
please close the client
replace the files again
and start the client

report back on what is happening
we are working on a whole client fix, this is temporary fix because to fix the whole clients will take some time
It shows:

WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.

yeah, It shows synchronized and this warning
Everything is fine, let's get the hashrate back to where it should be.
It shows:

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
synced here, it's ok.
It shows:

Activity: 36
nice, i'm synced !  Cheesy Wink
Jump to: