Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 81. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Is Batcoin dropping coz BTC? Huh
well everything is dropping together with btc
altswap is soon to go up as far as i know, i hope it will become a major exchange as they have unique features and BAT will be listed from day 1 so it may do great things for us Smiley
Activity: 126
Check my sign for more MHs
Is Batcoin dropping coz BTC? Huh
I run my wallets in their own VM, would leaving the VM running help with nodes?
There are plenty of nodes...look at the debug log and peer lists.
But for your own syncing sake leave them running Smiley
Thats what I do with my VMs
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I run my wallets in their own VM, would leaving the VM running help with nodes?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This coin is nice and when it hits a big exchange, it will go to da mooon!
I  also think so
But why will it hit a Big Exchange?

Moon was in the same situation adding the fact that it had no dev since the starting of the coin. So yes, it can, we have 100 pages + a shop.
I mined 5million moons on the first launch night.
I waited and waited and waited.
Moon dropped to 1satoshi. I got hella upset when coined up removed the BTC market and ended up selling 5million moons for 1.5ltc.
4 days later It was worth closer to 1.5BTC.
Stupid me Sad
This time im paying close attention to the signs.
102 pages....coin is alive and healthy....dev is active (apart from a recent vecation) and he actually develops and promotes.
gosh... batcoin just launched the first ever local currency shop.
sooner or later people are gonna notice this train and there is no way they are taking my VIP seats!
I am a idiot, and Lost out of 17k USD of moon. I did the math all wrong... I have Put most my BAT in to POTCoin... I see to many Problems, with BAT, 64 Bit Wallet is a Major one for me...
I run 4 virtual windows 64bit and none of them ever had a problem with bat wallet

I tried the Windows XP Mode For Windows 7, But that will Not Work with my New AMD 8 core I picked up. Have the BAT Wallet on a XP Machine and It works, but Every time I send BAT it crashes and I think I lost 200k, and the 5 BAT fee that way. I think so, shows 200k, 0 confirmed to the Exchange.   I Am not sure them 200k r lost or they ware added back to my Balance.

Yea since this coin has been alive i've never had a problem with the wallet. I also run win 7 x64, only on an AMD 6 core cpu.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Using WIN7 64 Bit here and I have not had an issue with the BAT wallet.  It has been slow to sync at times, but always does.
legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
I  also think so

Moon was in the same situation adding the fact that it had no dev since the starting of the coin. So yes, it can, we have 100 pages + a shop.
Moon dropped to 1satoshi. I got hella upset when coined up removed the BTC market and ended up selling 5million moons for 1.5ltc.
Stupid me Sad
102 pages....coin is alive and healthy....dev is active (apart from a recent vecation) and he actually develops and promotes.
sooner or later people are gonna notice this train and there is no way they are taking my VIP seats!
I am a idiot, and Lost out of 17k USD of moon. I did the math all wrong... I have Put most my BAT in to POTCoin... I see to many Problems, with BAT, 64 Bit Wallet is a Major one for me...
I run 4 virtual windows 64bit and none of them ever had a problem with bat wallet

I tried the Windows XP Mode For Windows 7, But that will Not Work with my New AMD 8 core I picked up. Have the BAT Wallet on a XP Machine and It works, but Every time I send BAT it crashes and I think I lost 200k, and the 5 BAT fee that way. I think so, shows 200k, 0 confirmed to the Exchange.   I Am not sure them 200k r lost or they ware added back to my Balance.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I lost 9 million BAT due to my own stupidity!!  Back up those wallets folks!!!
But I was able to recover over 1 million that I solo mined back.  Just lost everything that I made in the pool.
I  also think so

Stupid me Sad
legendary
I  also think so

Stupid me Sad
I  also think so

Stupid me Sad
Activity: 476
I  also think so

HOW will it hit this big exchange, indeed?

Moon had a big crowd...
Activity: 182
I  also think so

legendary
I  also think so
I  also think so
Activity: 182
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
eh. just be patient people. you dont have to mine this coin 24/7 to still be a supporter. just relax, spread the word, and wait.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Yeh, not being on any major exchange is hurting as there is a lot of coin to sell and people are still buying, albeit at low values. I'm sure it will pick up but will take time and people sticking with it.
I like "Batcoin". Not "Batmancoin".

"Gothamcity currency" ?? How lame is this ?
Thats how to ruin a nice idea.

well, initially we wanted it to stand for both, but people showed more interest in batman than the animal
hey guys
sorry for being away, we are back from a short vacation
things will go much faster now Smiley

I'm out guys  Angry because i didnt see much ambition from devs and also i didnt know you were on a holiday so this lack of interest made me crazy and i have sold all my coins 2 hours ago   Embarrassed. I cant mine them again..  I think i Will support a team ambitious as me. Sorry for that. i wish if i could make the logo  and the other things before the launch, now the situation will be different i think. Good Luck..

overall its your choice, we are moving forward and only forward
the shop will grow and potentially will make the coin's rate very big Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: