Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 82. (Read 233949 times)

n0c
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
hey guys
sorry for being away, we are back from a short vacation
things will go much faster now Smiley

I'm out guys  Angry because i didnt see much ambition from devs and also i didnt know you were on a holiday so this lack of interest made me crazy and i have sold all my coins 2 hours ago   Embarrassed. I cant mine them again..  I think i Will support a team ambitious as me. Sorry for that. i wish if i could make the logo  and the other things before the launch, now the situation will be different i think. Good Luck..
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
How many BAT coins do I get with 1 MH/s 24h mining?

EDIT: Is this coin dead already? Smiley

You will get about 1200000/diff BATs per day. More accurate: about 50k/diff BATs per hour, because diff changes about 1 hour.

Thx!
Activity: 140
hey guys
sorry for being away, we are back from a short vacation
things will go much faster now Smiley
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
TABJOHN

You will get about 1200000/diff BATs per day. More accurate: about 50k/diff BATs per hour, because diff changes about 1 hour.
Activity: 476

Do you see 0.0 hashrate?

Never dead until no one is mining it!

Hurting - yeah, a bit. Cheesy
Activity: 224

n0c
Devs should make a system to sell/buy used comics or toys by bat from shop. this can attract people
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The name and concept is very good for this coin.
But I think we need something more to attract the crowd.
Like the Nfactor innovation done by Vertcoin, for example, or the store with loads more items to purchase etc.

Otherwise this coin just feels like another clone coin with a 2% premine and we wont reach anywhere as there are too many coins out there at the moment.

The dev can also keep a public ledger for the 2% premine and we can claim transparency.
n0c
legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
I went to send some Bat from the wallet but its sitting @ 0 Confirmed, can I do anything?
n0c
Sure..I am in, but this cant be done by 2 people Shocked. Devs must show strong support.. Creating the community is the key... I will give all the visual support i can but i must see the light exactly...
Activity: 126
thanks 0_jason_0..

How about batcoin guys..Huh What do you think.. Do you supporting or only chatting here.. Huh  Can we open a reddit page..? Lets do something or my interest is start to lose.. 

Yeah a reddit sounds good.

When im back from the university later on today lets talk about how to get the coin skyrocketing. Are you in?
I also got a good friend of mine interested in crypto and his first altcoin will be bat Smiley
n0c
thanks 0_jason_0..

How about batcoin guys..Huh What do you think.. Do you supporting or only chatting here.. Huh  Can we open a reddit page..? Lets do something or my interest is start to lose.. 

Activity: 25
If my count is correct this message should appear on page 100 Cheesy
Activity: 126
Definitely gonna be me Smiley
n0c
lets go to other page . joker will come next!!!
Activity: 476
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
TABJOHN
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Pages:
Jump to: