Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 86. (Read 233949 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Put those BATcoins to good use!!
Thread!!   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=453691.new#new

Welcome to Crypto For Kids.  Crypto For Kids, is run through and managed by Big Burrito Radio (www.bigburritoradio.com), for WLRA radio, Lewis University, Romeoville, IL for Advocate Hope Children’s Charities.  (whew)….
Before some of you start posting SCAM (yes I have seen you out there!).  Let me say, we are Big Burrito Radio, we are heard on WLRA radio Lewis University every Saturday morning 10AM CST.  Twice a year the radio station and the university have a fundraiser for Advocate Hope Children’s Charities.  For the past 5 years Big Burrito Radio has raised over $10,000 for the charity.
3 Years ago, we came up with Island Dreams (www.islanddreamscards.com).  The artist community jumped on the project and sketch card collectors loved the set.  Since I caught the Crypto bug.  I thought what a better way of helping out the charity!  Collect spare crypto and exchange it for BTC, they can then spend the BTC.
The WLRA fund at Hope Advocate is for their family relief fund.  When patents and their family’s need something (transportation, lodging, or just miscelous items) they use this fund.  Please visit the website at (www.cryptoforkids.com) .   There a bunch of coins listed, if you don’t see the one you want, let me know via PM and if I can get a wallet I’ll add it!

Thanks!!!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
good to know
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Great news!

A very close friend was in china and met with our supplier today
He has seen the merchandise, paid for and reserved the first batch for shipping!

In 24-48hours we plan on making history as the first altcoin to launch a theme based shop allowing the crypto community to buy merchandise directly with its currency while not yet traded on a big exchange

Grin Grin Grin

that sounds great!!! so excited about it
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
WTF, ATM I have all the Invalid Shares  @ miners best Angry

I don't really understand why people keep mining at minersbest pool with all the problems and robbery that has taken place at that pool...

Same thing I was wondering - that hack ripped his best contributors off - I solved well over a hundred blocks for him, many during the fork, and he didn't give me a penny of the coins he got from Batman.

2.7 million lost, this scumbag can't let out a penny?
Activity: 25
Great news!

He has seen the merchandise, paid for and reserved the first batch for shipping!

In 24-48hours we plan on making history as the first altcoin to launch a theme based shop allowing the crypto community to buy merchandise directly with its currency while not yet traded on a big exchange

Grin Grin Grin

yessss thank you!
what sorts of stuff will be sold and what is the price range?
Activity: 149
TABJOHN
Activity: 140
Great news!

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 126
Did cryptsy die ? :O
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I don't really understand why people keep mining at minersbest pool with all the problems and robbery that has taken place at that pool...

legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
Activity: 84
anybody know that is going on with bat.poolers.org? 52 hours from last block, wtf? should i wait or just let it go (i spent 12-16 hours already)

Yeah i think theres some wrong with the configurations i tried to withdraw and wont go through probably the adming forgot abot the pool...

could be, it may even be that they did not update the chain, we did not followup with all the pools after the fork, so there is a chance that some of them are on the wrong one

p.s
a VERY nice surprise is coming soon Smiley

Nah I dont think this has anything to do with the fork. Poolers was working fine for a long time after that. It was probably due to some really low hash rate of the pool, a lot of bad luck finding a block, and the recent higher difficulty. Or maybe it had something to do with the server switch poolers did

edit: and then i get to the last posts in the forum and see that poolers explained everything. >.<
and i received a fairly large and unexpected payout as well so im happy.

Glad its all worked out for you. Some bad news though, the pool is under DDoS attack again. Someone really doesnt like me =(

thats shitty. it could be because of your other coin pools. who knows? but hope to see you come back asap

edit: hopefully this overload of hash rate on one pool (minersbest) doesnt cause another fork.

edit 2: pool hash rate of minersbest is around 80. net hash rate shows about 15. difficulty dropped like a stone to .4 now. this is some really weird shit going on right now because the difficulty is going off of the false net hash and the blocks are being discovered at a blazing rate.
Net hash is 120m over here. I don't know why you see 15

it was like that for about an hour. then it went back to normal. minersbest solved about 100+ blocks in an hour when the difficulty dipped.
legendary

Let it go - its on there when its on there. If everyone knew when, it would be a mining frenzy. Coino just got listed on coinwarz and the value shot up.
/

Yep, I know, coins go up then some tank after a few hours. I don't want to miss another chance, grrrrrrr   
Activity: 43

Let it go - its on there when its on there. If everyone knew when, it would be a mining frenzy. Coino just got listed on coinwarz and the value shot up.
legendary
anybody know that is going on with bat.poolers.org? 52 hours from last block, wtf? should i wait or just let it go (i spent 12-16 hours already)

Yeah i think theres some wrong with the configurations i tried to withdraw and wont go through probably the adming forgot abot the pool...

could be, it may even be that they did not update the chain, we did not followup with all the pools after the fork, so there is a chance that some of them are on the wrong one

p.s

Nah I dont think this has anything to do with the fork. Poolers was working fine for a long time after that. It was probably due to some really low hash rate of the pool, a lot of bad luck finding a block, and the recent higher difficulty. Or maybe it had something to do with the server switch poolers did

edit: and then i get to the last posts in the forum and see that poolers explained everything. >.<

Glad its all worked out for you. Some bad news though, the pool is under DDoS attack again. Someone really doesnt like me =(

thats shitty. it could be because of your other coin pools. who knows? but hope to see you come back asap

edit: hopefully this overload of hash rate on one pool (minersbest) doesnt cause another fork.

edit 2: pool hash rate of minersbest is around 80. net hash rate shows about 15. difficulty dropped like a stone to .4 now. this is some really weird shit going on right now because the difficulty is going off of the false net hash and the blocks are being discovered at a blazing rate.

It was because I was going to do a maxcoin pool.  A lot of sites related that coin got hit.  I am withdrawing from max though, it was a terrible launch and not worth the trouble.

https://bat.poolers.org is back online.  Sorry for the interruption.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
when bat on cryptsy?
My wallet is solo mining at 4kh. wallet says 115mh network and ~0.98 difficulty
Now its almost 300mh
My wallet is solo mining at 4kh. wallet says 115mh network and ~0.98 difficulty
Activity: 140

p.s

Net hash is 120m over here. I don't know why you see 15
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Something is going on, kicked on the solominer and the blocks are just flying by!!
Pages:
Jump to: