Pages:
Author

Topic: BATA BTA ◈ OLD THREAD - NOW @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2297895.0 - page 19. (Read 283699 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1000
https://bata.io
Hi, the electrum source code has not been updated to current core. I have since removed it from the website, but is still on Github. The electrum was created to host our android wallet, but now it is not required as Coinomi hosts electrum server for their android wallet which includes Bata.

Thank you for the reply. Which instructions should I follow to put a wallet (preferably with full node) on Ubuntu 16?

Hi here are some instructions:

https://github.com/BTA-BATA/BATA-SOURCE/blob/master/doc/build-unix.md

Thanks! I compiled it and am running the qt wallet but I can connect to only one peer. I created a bata.conf file at ~/.bata/bata.conf and pasted in the addnode list from a few pages ago, but still can only get one peer. The permissions of bata.conf is 664 and it's owned by me. Any ideas?

If you added the seed node from OP, then it is just a matter of time till you see more peers.
Activity: 850
Hi, the electrum source code has not been updated to current core. I have since removed it from the website, but is still on Github. The electrum was created to host our android wallet, but now it is not required as Coinomi hosts electrum server for their android wallet which includes Bata.

Thank you for the reply. Which instructions should I follow to put a wallet (preferably with full node) on Ubuntu 16?

Thanks! I compiled it and am running the qt wallet but I can connect to only one peer. I created a bata.conf file at ~/.bata/bata.conf and pasted in the addnode list from a few pages ago, but still can only get one peer. The permissions of bata.conf is 664 and it's owned by me. Any ideas?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Ohhh nooo look at the dev wallet he is selling again https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bta/address.dws?324.htm

He is hyping and selling another 8000 coins so let me get this right he sold 400.000 coins this year alone and he sold on June 3rd didn't they say they would release something on June 3?

Where is the release? Its postponed till June 22.

And look at all those newbie accounts in the last 4 pages trying to hype the coin more Tongue

Let me be very clear any dev has the right to take some profits. But if the topic and progress is dead for 2 years and he starts selling when he touches the topic again and hyping it up then it's pretty obvious.
The best part is where is the real development I see a lot of promises but no real proof of anything being done.

For the record I hope everyone will be a bata millionair but I have seen this before and the only reason I warn these newbie traders is that I hate them losing money over some guy who is too lazy to work for his money.

And if the dev needs some money thats normal but selling 400.000 coins in 5 months is like 100.000 till 200.000 USD lol you're joking right

You've been warning people for a few months now, and all of them that did not take your advice ended up earning profits on the recent price increase.

Yes, coins are being sold... Peter is also re-investing the BTC back into renting mining equipment until we can setup a BATA mining farm powered with renewable energy sources to ensure diversified hashrates on the network.

Peter, Richard Hein, Midnightminer and I have not sold any of our holdings, and we've been developing this project using our OWN money. At this time: the community does not pay us directly to spend thousands of hours writing source code, testing, marketing, and ensuring security is a top priority. Scheduled release dates are minimal in importance compared to the integrity of the network and safety of investors funds. Bittrex has taken pro-active actions to assist us in implementing new features that will prevent a variety of double spend attacks.

We have not been telling anyone to buy coins or hyping the price prior to releases - we've been transparent with all development stages. We've seen people like you before - accuse and assume
I see this feud with fallenzz has been going on for quite a while now! If you do your research there's some serious power going through the mining pool to substantiate the developers claims. I  recommended this to investors when the coin was 35 cents. I looked at it when it was a cent and regret not investing then. You have to take a leap of faith sometimes and fallenzz chose not to and missed out, he probably can't sleep at night knowing that. He uses the same boring rants every time hoping and preying he can somehow get into people's heads and scaremonger. I believe the development team are working hard to iron out any creases and create a safe trading platform. Patience is a virtue and I'd rather have a good finished product than a scrappy rushed one, which lets be honest wouldn't be very hard to create if they wanted to rip people off. I'm happy with my investment and know it can only rise in value. Keep up the good work dev it's appreciated
Merit: 11
Searching the internet for money...
Ohhh nooo look at the dev wallet he is selling again https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bta/address.dws?324.htm

He is hyping and selling another 8000 coins so let me get this right he sold 400.000 coins this year alone and he sold on June 3rd didn't they say they would release something on June 3?

And look at all those newbie accounts in the last 4 pages trying to hype the coin more Tongue

Let me be very clear any dev has the right to take some profits. But if the topic and progress is dead for 2 years and he starts selling when he touches the topic again and hyping it up then it's pretty obvious.
The best part is where is the real development I see a lot of promises but no real proof of anything being done.

For the record I hope everyone will be a bata millionair but I have seen this before and the only reason I warn these newbie traders is that I hate them losing money over some guy who is too lazy to work for his money.

And if the dev needs some money thats normal but selling 400.000 coins in 5 months is like 100.000 till 200.000 USD lol you're joking right

You've been warning people for a few months now, and all of them that did not take your advice ended up earning profits on the recent price increase.

Yes, coins are being sold... Peter is also re-investing the BTC back into renting mining equipment until we can setup a BATA mining farm powered with renewable energy sources to ensure diversified hashrates on the network.

Peter, Richard Hein, Midnightminer and I have not sold any of our holdings, and we've been developing this project using our OWN money. At this time: the community does not pay us directly to spend thousands of hours writing source code, testing, marketing, and ensuring security is a top priority. Scheduled release dates are minimal in importance compared to the integrity of the network and safety of investors funds. Bittrex has taken pro-active actions to assist us in implementing new features that will prevent a variety of double spend attacks.

We have not been telling anyone to buy coins or hyping the price prior to releases - we've been transparent with all development stages. We've seen people like you before - accuse and assume
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Could somebody clarify stale coins for me? I purchased 1000 BTA on an exchange tonight and am struggling to understand if I can stake them or not. (If the answer is in another post please feel free to link, thanks!)

No staking occurs until POW/POS Hybrid is released.

Sounds good, thanks for the reply!
legendary

If you joined Slack you would be able to keep up to date with progress. There are costs associated with development and planning for the future. These coins were not given or gifted to me.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101

legendary
Could somebody clarify stale coins for me? I purchased 1000 BTA on an exchange tonight and am struggling to understand if I can stake them or not. (If the answer is in another post please feel free to link, thanks!)

No staking occurs until POW/POS Hybrid is released.
Activity: 81
legendary
Development on the BTA PoW/PoS Hybrid is aiming to complete before block 700k (which we estimate at current hashrate will take 22 days to reach.)
legendary

Activity: 850

Merit: 11
Searching the internet for money...
Hey guys, what's the latest low down on bata? Looks like good market movement lately, any reason in particular?

Profit Shares Platform is coming early June. Development was aiming for 1st June 2017, it looks now more like the 4th for now.

This will be the first version of profit shares. A p2p version will be released in version 2 of the profit shares.

Its already 7th June now. Any news?

Sorry for the delays, extensive testing is under-way. Also some recent new improvements are being implemented that will attempt to diversify Profit Share funds between multiple administrators for safety, as well as assist the BTA network maintain network integrity. More updates will be released here very soon... thanks for your patience!
Activity: 87
Hey guys, what's the latest low down on bata? Looks like good market movement lately, any reason in particular?

Profit Shares Platform is coming early June. Development was aiming for 1st June 2017, it looks now more like the 4th for now.

This will be the first version of profit shares. A p2p version will be released in version 2 of the profit shares.

Its already 7th June now. Any news?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Any news when we can use Uber-nodes Smiley. Can't wait to get this all up and running.

BTA will be the one...... I truly believe it. Allin Smiley
I have a question:

Will the master/ubernodes be able to run from android devices. The reason I ask is I've got six contact 4g lines I use for match betting, two of which are always obselete. I would like to maintain profitability from my two spare connections. These will be permenantly left on.

What is going on?
I can't buy more bata coins below 7000 sat.
Soon you can't buy below  20k.
Mark my words .
Like I told.
Now you can't buy below  35k   Grin
I like your style

But BATA at $1 next week $2/3 What do you think!
They're a good short or long term investment. My advice if you choose to sell any, save enough for the master or uber nodes. We're going to see the price at least double with the announcement, so fasten your seatbelts...
legendary
I installed the electrum wallet on Ubuntu 16.04 with the following code:
Code:
git clone https://github.com/BTA-BATA/electrum-bta-master.git
cd electrum-bta-master
python setup.py sdist
sudo python setup.py install

All of that went fine, but when I tried to run the electrum wallet with ./electrum-bta, I got this:

Code:
john@john-VirtualBox:~/electrum-bta-master$ ./electrum-bta
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./electrum-bta", line 68, in
    imp.load_module('electrum_bta', *imp.find_module('lib'))
  File "/home/john/electrum-bta-master/lib/__init__.py", line 5, in
    from network import Network, DEFAULT_SERVERS, DEFAULT_PORTS, pick_random_server
  File "/home/john/electrum-bta-master/lib/network.py", line 15, in
    from blockchain import Blockchain
  File "/home/john/electrum-bta-master/lib/blockchain.py", line 25
    from ,tc_scrypt import getPoWHash
         ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Any ideas?

Activity: 212
Follow ME : @EllenDonley
What is going on?
I can't buy more bata coins below 7000 sat.
Soon you can't buy below  20k.
Mark my words .
Like I told.
Now you can't buy below  35k   Grin
I like your style

But BATA at $1 next week $2/3 What do you think!
Pages:
Jump to: