Pages:
Author

Topic: BATA BTA ◈ OLD THREAD - NOW @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2297895.0 - page 21. (Read 283699 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Follow ME : @EllenDonley
I held this coin in the past and looking at the chart today I see I sold way to soon. Hope the price can decrease again, so I can buy my way back.

Projects seems to be more then interesting, a lot of potential here.
Yes I hesitated too. Grantycoiner urged me to buy at 14  cents. I waited for the price to come down and ended up paying 30 cents. I've said before the market cap can quite easily hit 20 million. This coin should definitely not be underestimated.
Beter  then BATA at next week price it will go past the moon $2 plus  Cheesy

just wait till DEVs  Masternodes  announcemt BOOOOM  past the MOON  
Activity: 126
I held this coin in the past and looking at the chart today I see I sold way to soon. Hope the price can decrease again, so I can buy my way back.

Yes I hesitated too. Grantycoiner urged me to buy at 14  cents. I waited for the price to come down and ended up paying 30 cents. I've said before the market cap can quite easily hit 20 million. This coin should definitely not be underestimated.

Quick get back on the ride 69.c on Cryptopia wil be over 2$ by the weekend
The dev still holds 11% of the entire BTA currently existing.
That's more than other coins I see.
What's wrong with him selling some BTA, seriously? He is still holding more than any other dev of other projects...

Yes well said

This coin had a very fair and proper launch (NO Premined no ninji launch )

Peter and myself are renting mining equipment to keep the network functioning properly, everyone is welcome to mine and sell. There is a very limited supply available on exchanges, any newly mined coins added to the supply do not negatively affect the prices. With no external pump and dump groups manipulating the prices, BTA has experienced steady growth, if you're complaining then leave the forum. You're wasting your time trying to convince people that the BATA admins are lying...

I recently joined administration at BTA as the developer of the Profit Shares Platform, we're working very hard to release the alpha version in the next week. Our progress has been slow, but we're determined to maintain the integrity of the network and provide a stable investment platform to fund BTA wallet upgrades and Barter Platform developments, we don't need to manipulate prices... stop and think about it before you start ranting like a fool.

YES the force is strong with this BATA coin

Soon i will porthing all my Scrypt miners to http://pool.midnightminer.net/ 350/ms next week new hosting location

BUT waiting on 10 L3+ aug 28 bacht  Wink fingers crossed  Grin

Money well reinvested
Activity: 465
Merit: 250

What's wrong with him selling some BTA, seriously? He is still holding more than any other dev of other projects...

Yes well said

Peter and myself are renting mining equipment to keep the network functioning properly, everyone is welcome to mine and sell. There is a very limited supply available on exchanges, any newly mined coins added to the supply do not negatively affect the prices. With no external pump and dump groups manipulating the prices, BTA has experienced steady growth, if you're complaining then leave the forum. You're wasting your time trying to convince people that the BATA admins are lying...

I recently joined administration at BTA as the developer of the Profit Shares Platform, we're working very hard to release the alpha version in the next week. Our progress has been slow, but we're determined to maintain the integrity of the network and provide a stable investment platform to fund BTA wallet upgrades and Barter Platform developments, we don't need to manipulate prices... stop and think about it before you start ranting like a fool.

YES the force is strong with this BATA coin

Soon i will porthing all my Scrypt miners to http://pool.midnightminer.net/ 350/ms next week new hosting location

BUT waiting on 10 L3+ aug 28 bacht  Wink fingers crossed  Grin

I don't think any new traders are disappointed! Against fallenzz advice they've doubled their money overnight. There will be a few who are and they are the ones who listened to fallenzz's bad advice!
Here we go, trying to devalue the coin again. It didn't work yesterday, and it's not going to work today. You should have bought yesterday, last week, or even last month. You hesitated and lost out. Why don't you buy today and be done with it. It's over a dollar tomorrow easy peasy.  Kiss
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
The DEV PC888 is still selling  Grin you may wonder why Tongue

Here is the wallet of the dev https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bta/address.dws?324.htm

Do your research people only hype no real progress for quite some time

everytime he is announcing something new or a date for something and his wallet declines Wink look it up in this topic and make a timeframe he started selling around 25 February this year same time he "picked up" this project again
Are you trying to be helpful or devalue the coin? I would suggest you will soon be eating humble pie.

the dev and his friends in this thread are a classic example he sold about 400.000 coins since he picked up this thread again hyping about stuff that will be implemented and at the same time he is selling 400.000 coins. If you did your research you would see the same.

First deliver something after that we will talk Wink and he has many accounts in here or people who are in this. The blockchain doesn't troll just lookup his wallet he started selling at the same time this thread became active again.

And don't tell me he needed to sell 400.000 coins to invest in something lol this coin was dead for years zero development and still no development so you can call me a troll if you like but I have seen it all before.

I don't like people losing money some people are still here too help others remember that!

A bit strange, you come a few days before the release of the new profit phares platform. Do you try to get some coins cheap?

We will see what the dev delivers.

We will see indeed what he delivers Tongue just mark my words you will be disappointed but more new traders will come and they would buy anything
Regrettably, you can't barter without BATA  Shocked
BTA Development recently has set up a mining pool. Which we will be using as preferred mining pool. Fees are 0.5%.

We must ensure that we maintain the hashrate for security of the network. Our Hybrid is still on the way, which will strengthen the security of the network, but until then we still need to keep mining.

http://pool.midnightminer.net/

May the force we with you! Granty use the force...
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1000
https://bata.io
BTA Development recently has set up a mining pool. Which we will be using as preferred mining pool. Fees are 0.5%.

We must ensure that we maintain the hashrate for security of the network. Our Hybrid is still on the way, which will strengthen the security of the network, but until then we still need to keep mining.

http://pool.midnightminer.net/

Merit: 11
Searching the internet for money...

Yes well said

The DEV PC888 is still selling  Grin you may wonder why Tongue

Here is the wallet of the dev https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bta/address.dws?324.htm

everytime he is announcing something new or a date for something and his wallet declines Wink look it up in this topic and make a timeframe he started selling around 25 February this year same time he "picked up" this project again
Nice try lol. Shit it's the wallet police.. window shopper more likely. Missed the boom

Are you trying to be helpful or devalue the coin? I would suggest you will soon be eating humble pie.

the dev and his friends in this thread are a classic example he sold about 400.000 coins since he picked up this thread again hyping about stuff that will be implemented and at the same time he is selling 400.000 coins. If you did your research you would see the same.

First deliver something after that we will talk Wink and he has many accounts in here or people who are in this. The blockchain doesn't troll just lookup his wallet he started selling at the same time this thread became active again.

And don't tell me he needed to sell 400.000 coins to invest in something lol this coin was dead for years zero development and still no development so you can call me a troll if you like but I have seen it all before.

I don't like people losing money some people are still here too help others remember that!

A bit strange, you come a few days before the release of the new profit phares platform. Do you try to get some coins cheap?

WHY wait soonze and lose  Cheesy

Yes well said

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

The DEV PC888 is still selling  Grin you may wonder why Tongue

So I'm sure the best reply from the dev will be the release of the new wallet? If ithis was your coin, would you not want to get paid for your work? Almost every coin went up when the value of bitcoin fluctuated. Even if what you are saying were true do you not think the dev realises this is a valuable asset?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: