Pages:
Author

Topic: [Batch 3] FutureBit Apollo LTC Official Order Thread - page 2. (Read 25596 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
Please direct these questions to support thread in the future. Yes the API has some incorrect stats, we only use bits of bfgminer to run the miner, but since its a standalone unit we never fleshed out full support for bfgminer API, as this would have required way more work than needed for what we build out on the UI side.

If Aswsome miner wants to implement support, all they have to do is calculate the hash rate from work utility and difficulty (he should know how to do this but if he needs the formula just tell him to PM me.)
[/quote]

I apologize, I did not know there was one. I will do so in the future - and thanks, I will let him know.
legendary
Activity: 2061
Merit: 1388
FYI Happy to announce that all pre-orders have finally shipped out! I know we have had many requests for when we will have stock, just check the site in coming days we will be listing in stock units for sale soon (you can also sign up to our newsletter on the front-page of shop.futurebit.io).

Thanks to all you guys who pre-ordered once again, (especially for your patience while we worked through multiple delays!).
legendary

Can you please send me the API report via mail or PM for this miner (toolbar: Tools -> API Report)? With this information I can review what the miner is reporting and maybe adjust Awesome Miner a bit based on this.

Most likely this miner is reporting "FPGA" as device type.

sent via pm
Thanks for sharing the report. This miner is reporting a hashrate of ~2.4MH/s, which of course is incorrect given that it's actually working at a speed of >100MH/s. I wasn't able to find any details reported by the miner that would make it possible for Awesome Miner to display the true hashrate. I think it's some kind of bug in the firmware for this miner where it reports incorrect hashrate.

ok I will try and share it back with Futurebit and see what they say.

@jstefanop - can you see above? I am trying to monitor the Apollo using AM but the API log does not report the correct speed. I can see on the Apollo UI that the speed  matches what the pool reports but its not being reflected in the api data.

Please direct these questions to support thread in the future. Yes the API has some incorrect stats, we only use bits of bfgminer to run the miner, but since its a standalone unit we never fleshed out full support for bfgminer API, as this would have required way more work than needed for what we build out on the UI side.

If Aswsome miner wants to implement support, all they have to do is calculate the hash rate from work utility and difficulty (he should know how to do this but if he needs the formula just tell him to PM me.)
legendary

Can you please send me the API report via mail or PM for this miner (toolbar: Tools -> API Report)? With this information I can review what the miner is reporting and maybe adjust Awesome Miner a bit based on this.

Most likely this miner is reporting "FPGA" as device type.

sent via pm
Thanks for sharing the report. This miner is reporting a hashrate of ~2.4MH/s, which of course is incorrect given that it's actually working at a speed of >100MH/s. I wasn't able to find any details reported by the miner that would make it possible for Awesome Miner to display the true hashrate. I think it's some kind of bug in the firmware for this miner where it reports incorrect hashrate.

ok I will try and share it back with Futurebit and see what they say.

@jstefanop - can you see above? I am trying to monitor the Apollo using AM but the API log does not report the correct speed. I can see on the Apollo UI that the speed  matches what the pool reports but its not being reflected in the api data.
legendary
Any update on the remaining orders as far as shipping is concerned?

Thanks

All remaining pre-orders are going out this week, we just have tail end of June orders and July orders left to ship.

can you verify my order? I got notice over 2 days ago that my package was shipping however, the tracking shows that it has not yet shipped and is still pending delivery to USPS

edit---

nvm - I see it now.

shows to be delivered on Friday.
legendary

Thanks

All remaining pre-orders are going out this week, we just have tail end of June orders and July orders left to ship.

yep I just got an email that my order is shipping via usps
legendary

Thanks

legendary
I just received shipment confirmation. I ordered the miner, power supply and sd card on 12 June
Tracking states delivery Monday 12 August 2019

nice - I hope to see something via email soon - has been almost 2 months when originally thought would be 3 weeks.
Activity: 344
Merit: 251
I just received shipment confirmation. I ordered the miner, power supply and sd card on 12 June
Tracking states delivery Monday 12 August 2019
legendary

nice! if they are going by date order, I am not far behind you - ordered on June 21st
Activity: 344
Merit: 251
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Thanks
legendary
still hoping that LTC value rises - my LTC Asics are currently running in the red atm - difficulty drop though in about 7 hours so that might help.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Ordered May 24, still nothing.
Will update when I get something. Hopefully soon.  Wink
legendary
any further update? originally we should have had these weeks before the halving and now it will be weeks after the halving?

I ordered mine May 11th and it came in the mail Aug. 3rd.  I hope that helps you with time frames for estimating your date.

yes that means I might be another month out then - I ordered June 21st and it was supposed to be mid July then end of July but now I think end of August.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
any further update? originally we should have had these weeks before the halving and now it will be weeks after the halving?

I ordered mine May 11th and it came in the mail Aug. 3rd.  I hope that helps you with time frames for estimating your date.
legendary
legendary

I have upgraded everyones order to USPS 2 Day priority from a week fedex ground shipping, this should make up a bunch of lost time for most of you.

nice! thanks!
legendary
hoping to see mine shipped soon. been just over 6 weeks since order - I think its only been delayed 2 weeks so far though, I believe was supposed to ship the week of the 15th.

Orders placed in end of June/july have been delayed a bit more since you guys have been waiting he least. We are still sending out all May/Beginning of June pre-orders this week.

thank you for the update - would have been nice to see it ship on time though but I understand that sometimes these things happen

Yea, unfortunately everything that could go wrong went wrong with scheduling this time around, and we ate weeks worth of delays over small things :/

I have upgraded everyones order to USPS 2 Day priority from a week fedex ground shipping, this should make up a bunch of lost time for most of you.
legendary
hoping to see mine shipped soon. been just over 6 weeks since order - I think its only been delayed 2 weeks so far though, I believe was supposed to ship the week of the 15th.

Orders placed in end of June/july have been delayed a bit more since you guys have been waiting he least. We are still sending out all May/Beginning of June pre-orders this week.

thank you for the update - would have been nice to see it ship on time though but I understand that sometimes these things happen
Pages:
Jump to: