Pages:
Author

Topic: [Batch 3] FutureBit Apollo LTC Official Order Thread - page 3. (Read 25596 times)

legendary
Activity: 2061
Merit: 1388
hoping to see mine shipped soon. been just over 6 weeks since order - I think its only been delayed 2 weeks so far though, I believe was supposed to ship the week of the 15th.

Orders placed in end of June/july have been delayed a bit more since you guys have been waiting he least. We are still sending out all May/Beginning of June pre-orders this week.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
hoping to see mine shipped soon. been just over 6 weeks since order - I think its only been delayed 2 weeks so far though, I believe was supposed to ship the week of the 15th.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I ordered the full package May 11th and got my email this morning. 
"Your order is on the way. Track your shipment to see the delivery status."
legendary
FYI............. I received this email this morning.

Subject:   FutureBit Apollo Batch 2 Production Update #2

Batch 2 Production Update #2

Yep I saw the email last night Smiley I ordered on June 20th but I did the full package so could be either this week or next week for mine.
Activity: 344
Merit: 251
FYI............. I received this email this morning.

Subject:   FutureBit Apollo Batch 2 Production Update #2

Batch 2 Production Update #2

Please check your order notification email and verify your
shipping addresses (especially for orders placed in May), if
you have moved or changed address please send us an
email ASAP

We are Shipping!

Hey all, quick update for status of pre-orders on Batch 2 Apollos. We finished
all PCB production last week, and received all our cases as well. We slowly
started ramping up final builds and testing last week, and started shipping out
some Standard + SD Card units as some of you know!

This coming week we will be at full line capacity for building your units, and we
will also be receiving our first Batch of APU-200W power supplies on Monday,
so people that placed orders for full package in May will start seeing shipping
notifications this week!

Shipping schedule will look something like this:

-7/22-26: Almost all May and June orders of Standard and SD card units will
ship this week, and most of May Full Package unit orders
-7/29-8/2 Rest of Full Package Units orders placed in June/Beginning of July
should ship in this week
-8/5-9 Tail end of pre-orders (placed in the past few weeks) will ship (you guys
will have waited for less than a month so we pushed you guys back so people
waiting 2+ months get theirs ASAP).  

Once again a big thank you to you all, I know your all anxious to get your units,
but we are on our final leg. Everyone on the team appreciates your patience!
Please hold any shipping update emails until after the week your unit is
supposed to go out based on the shipping schedule above. Everyone will
receive a shipment notification email once your label is created. If there are any
changes we will also update you guys.

Happy Mining!

--jstefanop
Activity: 344
Merit: 251

If I read that right - orders w/psu's should be shipping by the end of this week - so right around the corner.

@jstefanop if you need any help let us know - some of us have spare time on our hands and dont mind helping out Smiley

Thanks for the offer, but it has been a waiting game for the power supplies (unfortunately those are coming from China). We have been shipping out the Standard/SD card units this week, and looks like our first shipment of power supplies is going to get to our Factory on Monday (7/22). So people that ordered a Full Package in May should have theirs go out next week.

We should be done with the bulk of pre-order shipments by the week of the 29th.

Great.
Thanks for the update.
legendary

If I read that right - orders w/psu's should be shipping by the end of this week - so right around the corner.

@jstefanop if you need any help let us know - some of us have spare time on our hands and dont mind helping out Smiley

Thanks for the offer, but it has been a waiting game for the power supplies (unfortunately those are coming from China). We have been shipping out the Standard/SD card units this week, and looks like our first shipment of power supplies is going to get to our Factory on Monday (7/22). So people that ordered a Full Package in May should have theirs go out next week.

sweet - mine would one with psu so next week hopefully then.
legendary

legendary

Batch 2 Pre-Order is now live!

PSU is now available as a bundle, and its pretty much a plug and play experience finally! The supply is also available for standalone for whoever wants it for Batch 1 Apollos.

Promo code BATCH2-10-OFF is available for everyone here.

IF you want to pay in crypto you can use this code for 5% off. THIS IS FOR CRYPTO ONLY...I will cancel and refund anyone that uses this code to pay in fiat/paypal/credit.

CRYPTO-PAYMENT-ONLY-5%OFF

https://shop.futurebit.io/products/apollo-ltc-pod-asic-miner-for-scrypt-algorithm-cryptocurrencies-batch-2

any updates on shipping?

Latest news I've seen is here.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51777250
legendary

PSU is now available as a bundle, and its pretty much a plug and play experience finally! The supply is also available for standalone for whoever wants it for Batch 1 Apollos.

IF you want to pay in crypto you can use this code for 5% off. THIS IS FOR CRYPTO ONLY...I will cancel and refund anyone that uses this code to pay in fiat/paypal/credit.

https://shop.futurebit.io/products/apollo-ltc-pod-asic-miner-for-scrypt-algorithm-cryptocurrencies-batch-2

any updates on shipping?
legendary
Any updates on shipping dates for Batch 2 Bundle?

according to their website - https://shop.futurebit.io/products/apollo-ltc-pod-asic-miner-for-scrypt-algorithm-cryptocurrencies-batch-2?variant=18590567366771

"PRE-ORDER: Apollo LTC Pod ASIC Miner for Scrypt Algorithm Cryptocurrencies Litecoin - Batch 2 - Shipping in July"

I like that these are quiet enough to put on a desktop but my only hesitation would be that the roi is like 2.5 years if difficulty stays the same and coin value stays the same on my 5 cent electricity - or am I calculating the ROI wrong?

To me these are what you would solo mine with and hope to win the lottery. That being said, I will most likely order one just to have it on my desk Smiley

***edit***

that said, I ordered one - wish there was an option to get the miner and the psu without the SD card - I have millions of those laying around. It will make for a good conversation piece without having to take people into the mining building where they will go deaf lol - Next, I need to get one of the GekkoScience Terminus R606 750GH BTC miners for my desk.

Any updates on shipping dates for Batch 2 Bundle?
legendary

legendary
Batch 1 has been sold out! Thanks for everyone that made the initial Apollo launch a success!

Sign up on the email list online, or keep an eye out here for Batch 2 announcements and pre-order.

whats eta on batch 2?

Probably around June
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
Batch 1 has been sold out! Thanks for everyone that made the initial Apollo launch a success!

Sign up on the email list online, or keep an eye out here for Batch 2 announcements and pre-order.

whats eta on batch 2?
legendary

legendary
bitshopper has been restocked again for Euro guys wanted to pick these up with cheaper shipping and no import tax

https://www.bitshopper.de/shop/scrypt-miner-en/standalone-miner-scrypt-en/futurebit-apollo/?lang=en
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Not sure if this helps anyone make a decision - but these are super high quality rigs developed by a super high quality guy who is responsible for the Moonlander, Moonlander 2 and now this rig... Even with beta version 0.0.1 of the mining software based on Minera, it's super stable - I have quite a few of them myself, and they run without interruption for weeks at a time. Software is in active development.

Yes, given you can get dumpster rate on L3's for lots less per MH, but that Chinese garbage doesn't hold a candle to impression you'll get with a few of these on your desk. Try that with an L3.

Anyway, if you have any questions from someone who has owned all of JStef's rigs and this one in particular, drop me a PM. Happy to help.

Peace,
r00t
Activity: 2478
Merit: 621
I would love one of these but my electricity price is too damn high  Cry
Pages:
Jump to: