Pages:
Author

Topic: [Batch 3] FutureBit Apollo LTC Official Order Thread - page 4. (Read 25596 times)

legendary
Activity: 2061
Merit: 1388
Very few units are available on bitshopper for anyone wanting to pick one up in Europe that does not want to deal with import and VAT. Link below:

https://www.bitshopper.de/shop/scrypt-miner-en/standalone-miner-scrypt-en/futurebit-apollo/?lang=en
legendary
Remaining units are now up for sale at the link below. All units will be shipping out this week if you order in the next day or two. Will probably resume sales after the New Years if I don't sell out everything this week.

I have also opened up payments for non-crypto sales...as always though if you can buy crypto use your USD to buy it and pay with crypto instead.

https://shop.futurebit.io/products/apollo-ltc-pod-asic-miner-for-scrypt-algorithm-cryptocurrencies
legendary
Happy to announce that all pre-orders have finally shipped!

We will be opening up orders soon for our in-stock units we have left over from Batch 1.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
Thanks! I received a shipping notice Smiley
legendary
Basic instructions are up in the support thread here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-futurebit-apollo-ltc-image-and-support-thread-5081750

Will be posting more detailed instructions in the next few days as well as on the site, but this has the image download and basic instruction to get started if you received your unit!
legendary
Quick update in this thread:

We are shipping out units as I write this....we screwed up with checkout and should have collected phone numbers for all order since we are shipping mostly fedex.

If you are waiting for a pre-order and did not include your number in your order (check order confirmation email), PLEASE reply to that email with your phone number ASAP.

Thanks!
Activity: 178
Merit: 12
I purchased two of them! Can't wait to get them.
They will join my Moonlanders!

https://imgur.com/a/RtTdC4U

The speed of the video speed up or what speed are you running them at?
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
Hey guys quick update for all Apollo Batch 1 Pre-orders. Final design is complete and we have all major components ordered/in production currently. ASICs are also in hand and PCB production should start next week.

Unfortunately we got screwed over with Trump China Tarriffs and had to switch out some non critical suppliers which is going to cause a 1-2 week delay from the original end of October start shipment date. We are probably looking first week of November to get the first orders out and all shipments should be done by Mid-Nov.

Is this still the schedule?

building Nov 1 to Nov 14

shipping after Nov 15

Or have there been more changes?

Yes heatsinks are our bottleneck right now and scheduled to land Nov 9th, so final assembly will be 12-16th and hope to get the first orders out by the end of that week.

Okay  you are close to me  so it will ship quickly.  Thanks for up date.
legendary
Hey guys quick update for all Apollo Batch 1 Pre-orders. Final design is complete and we have all major components ordered/in production currently. ASICs are also in hand and PCB production should start next week.

Unfortunately we got screwed over with Trump China Tarriffs and had to switch out some non critical suppliers which is going to cause a 1-2 week delay from the original end of October start shipment date. We are probably looking first week of November to get the first orders out and all shipments should be done by Mid-Nov.

building Nov 1 to Nov 14

shipping after Nov 15

Yes heatsinks are our bottleneck right now and scheduled to land Nov 9th, so final assembly will be 12-16th and hope to get the first orders out by the end of that week.
legendary

building Nov 1 to Nov 14

shipping after Nov 15

legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6231
Crypto Swap Exchange
Been meaning to ask, where in Brooklyn are you?

The address you give is for a nice insta office. Since I don't think they would like you doing prototyping & soldering there I am guessing that you have an assembly place somewhere nearby. I'm on LI in eastern Nassau so even though I chose to have it shipped it might be nice to stop over and talk one day. That is, if either one of us can ever find that mythical thing called "free time".

-Dave
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Antminer L3 is only $193 usd @ 504MH/s

https://shop.bitmain.com/product/detail?pid=00020180827100504766ytv57fVV06DA

$254 usd for 140MH or $193 for $500MH....

I have an L3+ and many Moonlander 2s and I'm excited to add an Apollo to supplement my mining capacity. The Apollo and L3+ don't compare on a 1-to-1 basis. The L3+ does hash at a higher rate but it takes a lot more power. I can also attest that 76 decibels is really loud. It does sound like a jet engine. 
legendary

so a 2 week delay.

compared to squirrels research you are fine don't worry.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hash for Cash!
I'd like to get my hands on one of these if any extra stock becomes available.

Will you have any extra non-preorder to ship on demand in November?
legendary

legendary
Looking forward to playing with it.
legendary
Pre-order is now closed! Thanks for everyone that ordered, and for anyone waiting out for it to ship I should have a limited number of units shipping at end of October/beginning of November.
legendary
FYI pre-order will be closing most likely after this weekend, so last chance to pick one up at pre-order price.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I ordered one unit, I will be looking forward to get my hands on it.  Smiley

I wish you all the best for this project!

I did also! ...all my support from Spain!
legendary
Just secured myself 2pcs.

Great work jstefanop!
Felt like I had to support your work and I coincidentally also had to A2 Terminators to replace  Wink

Thats a nice swap... more hashrate at 1/5 the price/power/size Wink
Pages:
Jump to: