Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 207. (Read 1210750 times)

pt7
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I think this coin is FORKED.

I sent a few payments and they are stuck on UNCONFIRMED for the last few hours.

SOmething is wrong with the block chain

Appears to be working ok here.  Just sent from one wallet to another a small payment that cleared.  Also payments from pool are being received ok.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I think this coin is FORKED.

I sent a few payments and they are stuck on UNCONFIRMED for the last few hours.

SOmething is wrong with the block chain
pt7
Activity: 98
Would be nice to hear something from james or dev...

James is occupied with the coding of SuperNet and can be found in the Slack http://104.236.15.119:8086/logs/api/index
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Would be nice to hear something from james or dev...
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Where is the new wallet? The dev said before new year
Maybe he wanted to say chinese new year?  Huh

We are testing it.) It will be ready soon.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Someone spamming the blockchain for the last day or so with tons of small transactions (usually 30-50 in a block), all of them with mixin 6. For example:
http://chainradar.com/bbr/block/176315

Anyone have any idea what this is about? Someone testing something out? Someone just being a dick?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Where is the new wallet? The dev said before new year
Maybe he wanted to say chinese new year?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
dead coin
think same.devs made greate profit and now it is dead coin.
Activity: 117
Merit: 100
I am a holder and will continue to be, but I am afraid that without something new, even something trivial, people will consider this coin somewhat dead.
2014 had a lot of crazy stuff going on in the altcoin scene. new coins touting a small thing that set them apart from their competitors (or, in most cases, promised to but never delivered) brought huge boom and bust cycles as people gained and lost interest within the span of a week or two. can you name more than a handful that have any dev involvement or hope of relevance now?

supernet is coming soon and BBR is an important part of it. we don't need to rely on new bells and whistles to have value; the anonymity is solid and gives it a reason to be used. zoidberg says he's got some plans to improve it in the future, but it works well as it is now. adding a bunch of pointless features and trying to make it a 'theme park' cryptonote only complicates things and, really, only benefits holders who want to sell.

i agree i'd like some word from zoidberg on what he's up to as far as supernet integration or anything of the sort, but it doesn't matter much to me since things look fine already. i look forward to the coming months. Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
dead coin

Only if you consider Bitcoin and all alts dead as well I'd say.

I dont understand your correlation. I suppose one would assume that the lack of dev involvement would make a coin a dead coin. I dont mean a dev that works, but one that posts often and continues to bring updates to this thread. We dont really have much chatter going on in this room about the future of the coin.

No updates on payment gateways. XDN and XMR have online wallets and boolberry, which was at one point the first to bring alot to the table has fallen short as of late. Its movement in the crypto world has mostly come to a stop. XDN is working on POW and I know zoid is too, but not for boolberry which is troubling.

I am a holder and will continue to be, but I am afraid that without something new, even something trivial, people will consider this coin somewhat dead.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
dead coin

Only if you consider Bitcoin and all alts dead as well I'd say.
Activity: 723
Merit: 503
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
My pool bbr.mbkpool.info had problems with payments lately. It was due to wallet getting out of sync like many times before. All miner payments for last few days have been sent. I rescheduled the wallet restart script to prevent such problems in the future.
Just noticed - cncoin.farm has 97% of total hash rate. It's a reliable pool but it doesn't look good for the coin. Please, use solo miner or some other pool if you can.

Hey, here's a git diff that fixes that if it's that the wallet seems to stop checking for updates.

Code:
diff --git a/src/wallet/wallet2.cpp b/src/wallet/wallet2.cpp
index a525a86..c8d7ee4 100644
--- a/src/wallet/wallet2.cpp
+++ b/src/wallet/wallet2.cpp
@@ -436,10 +436,11 @@ void wallet2::refresh(size_t & blocks_fetched, bool& received_money)
     catch (const std::exception&)
     {
       blocks_fetched += added_blocks;
-      if(try_count < 3)
+      if(try_count < 3000)
       {
         LOG_PRINT_L1("Another try pull_blocks (try_count=" << try_count << ")...");
         ++try_count;
+       sleep(60);
       }
       else
       {

I believe that came from Onishin in #monero-pools when he posted it there about monero's wallet doing that a while ago.   Haven't had to restart because of this issue since doing this. Now not being able to make a payment because of dust and transaction being too large bites me all the time.

Thanks for posting this.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Bittrex delisting warning for BBR:

It may be removed on January 16th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

May want to consider doing some buying/ selling there over the next few days.

Yikes.  I haven't been trading BBR but I'll bump the volume a little I guess.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Bittrex delisting warning for BBR:

It may be removed on January 16th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

May want to consider doing some buying/ selling there over the next few days.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
My pool bbr.mbkpool.info had problems with payments lately. It was due to wallet getting out of sync like many times before. All miner payments for last few days have been sent. I rescheduled the wallet restart script to prevent such problems in the future.
Just noticed - cncoin.farm has 97% of total hash rate. It's a reliable pool but it doesn't look good for the coin. Please, use solo miner or some other pool if you can.

Hey, here's a git diff that fixes that if it's that the wallet seems to stop checking for updates.

Code:
diff --git a/src/wallet/wallet2.cpp b/src/wallet/wallet2.cpp
index a525a86..c8d7ee4 100644
--- a/src/wallet/wallet2.cpp
+++ b/src/wallet/wallet2.cpp
@@ -436,10 +436,11 @@ void wallet2::refresh(size_t & blocks_fetched, bool& received_money)
     catch (const std::exception&)
     {
       blocks_fetched += added_blocks;
-      if(try_count < 3)
+      if(try_count < 3000)
       {
         LOG_PRINT_L1("Another try pull_blocks (try_count=" << try_count << ")...");
         ++try_count;
+       sleep(60);
       }
       else
       {

I believe that came from Onishin in #monero-pools when he posted it there about monero's wallet doing that a while ago.   Haven't had to restart because of this issue since doing this. Now not being able to make a payment because of dust and transaction being too large bites me all the time.
mbk
Activity: 106
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Yeah and now the price of BBR is starting to head down.

Cant win in any of these markets

grrrr.....
legendary
Activity: 1526
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Yes its stabilizing the price but look at what is happening to the price of BTC.

Get used to it...btc is done. Btc is nothing more then just a digital coin which is going to be mainstream when big parties are going to accept it. And when they do, more btc get dumped on the market which will lower the price even more.

Btc is to much regulated by now by governments. It's a shame how the bitcoin foundation are trying to force the coin to go mainstream while that was not the idea of Satoshi. Mainstream means to much regulation of the coin connected with fiat money. Fiat money is connected to banks and banks need to comply to rules. One of them is the KYC (know your client) rule.
Jump to: