Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 208. (Read 1210750 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Yes its stabilizing the price but look at what is happening to the price of BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Hi! any news from superNET ?  Smiley

Here's the most recent newsletter: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9972741

Lots of news before that too if you're not caught up.

Looks like they're finalising the v1 release. But it won't be until at least a few days after the NXT hardfork for Monetary System release, which is due around 10 January.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha

Here's the most recent newsletter: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9972741

Lots of news before that too if you're not caught up.
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Yes the currency is doing slightly better. But I think its only because XMR is rallying and this is just following it.
Activity: 723
Merit: 503
Zoidberg just needs to come and say hi and now BBR is back on the first page

Why dont u guys do bimonthly boolberry basket?

How about the Slice?  In reference to pie as in Boolberry pie?  Some people make fun of the name.  That can be used for advantage.

yeah i had the same idea. but i prefer basket as in fruit basket. anyhow i just want to see something happen
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

How about the Slice?  In reference to pie as in Boolberry pie?  Some people make fun of the name.  That can be used for advantage.
legendary
amarha
how do i get on to the slack?

PM noashh or jl777 for an invite.

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
how do i get on to the slack?
legendary
amarha
Seems like this coin has had a buyer for the past few days/week.
The release of the new GUI wallet and addition to SUPERnet coming up seems to be perfectly timed in relation to this buying.
Any thoughts?
Any ideas on upcoming release dates ie. wallet and SUPERnet unity?

Please shed some light, thanks.

No dates, but lots of progress being made on SuperNET. Coding for the core features is 95% done. Still more work to do and much testing to do but there's over 300 people in the SuperNET slack now so it's really taking on a life of its own.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Seems like this coin has had a buyer for the past few days/week.
The release of the new GUI wallet and addition to SUPERnet coming up seems to be perfectly timed in relation to this buying.
Any thoughts?
Any ideas on upcoming release dates ie. wallet and SUPERnet unity?

Please shed some light, thanks.

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Happy New Year friends!

Sorry for long delay with new version, we(me, Bitcrea, Scruffy) still finalizing and fixing bugs in new build. Hope it will come in next week.

I want to wish a luck to evey person related with crypto, i hope we are making this world better!

Zoidberg

It's good to hear from you! Happey New Yer everyone!

edit: And I'm not even drunk!
Activity: 976
Merit: 646
Happy New Year friends!

Sorry for long delay with new version, we(me, Bitcrea, Scruffy) still finalizing and fixing bugs in new build. Hope it will come in next week.

I want to wish a luck to evey person related with crypto, i hope we are making this world better!

Zoidberg
Activity: 742
Merit: 501

As far as changes, I think it would be very nice to have the gui wallet check if a daemon is already running, since it just sits there and says "Wait, please..." if a daemon was running when you ran the gui wallet. Also, it just sticks when you close it and doesn't let go of the console.

Totally agree. I remember running into these same issues in ubuntu when I first downloaded and ran the wallet, and I didn't quite relay it to Zoidberg as clintar and others were around in IRC to help. I had completely forgotten about following up with devs on this.

Clintar also dug into the code to find out the correct usage of some commands, like connecting to peers manually etc, some of which could use some help with a little bit of additional documentation. This is something us mortals could also help with in github without taking the time away from more important stuff that the devs need to focus on I suppose  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

But still, if someone don't like this my attitude - i don't have time and intention to convince you - feel free to quit.

Zoidberg

That's what SatoSHE said
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
What do you mean protected? As you cannot look into the file? If so, stop compiling it!

Please tell me where to find this crypto.data so i can take a look into the old version of it.
I'm just talking about the the crypto class in the code. There was a section of the code trying to access crypto.data, and it was by default private, I assume. I just set it to protected instead so the code would work. Not sure about any security implications there. Just letting scruffy know what I had to do. It's in my diff what files were changed. I was just using his github repo that he posted.

As far as changes, I think it would be very nice to have the gui wallet check if a daemon is already running, since it just sits there and says "Wait, please..." if a daemon was running when you ran the gui wallet. Also, it just sticks when you close it and doesn't let go of the console. What tools are you guys building this gui in? I am no c++ dude, but I may be able to help with small stuff.
legendary
amarha
I feel this is a betrayal of loyal BBR investors/supporters.  Why not eventually add POS to BBR?  Is there any plan to distribute any of the new coins to BBR bag holders?
 Cry

I've chosed second way. Befor new year we going to release new GUI, and next release will be the new wallet mode, that actualy utilize fully anonymouse outputs feature. But still, if someone don't like this my attitude - i don't have time and intention to convince you - feel free to quit.

Zoidberg

are u gonna be able to release new gui before new year ?

Part of that probably depends on how many people are helping to test it I'd assume.
I feel this is a betrayal of loyal BBR investors/supporters.  Why not eventually add POS to BBR?  Is there any plan to distribute any of the new coins to BBR bag holders?
 Cry

I've chosed second way. Befor new year we going to release new GUI, and next release will be the new wallet mode, that actualy utilize fully anonymouse outputs feature. But still, if someone don't like this my attitude - i don't have time and intention to convince you - feel free to quit.

Zoidberg

are u gonna be able to release new gui before new year ?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
What do you mean protected? As you cannot look into the file? If so, stop compiling it!

Please tell me where to find this crypto.data so i can take a look into the old version of it.
Jump to: