Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 227. (Read 1210750 times)

Activity: 976
Merit: 646
Hey,

Thanks for your help, sorry what is the view key? Are there no block chain explorers for BBR that are current?

ID for transaction was = ...

You should tell Bittrex the Transaction ID and the exact amount ASAP. If it is not crediting to your account there you probably didn't send the transaction with the correct payment ID (needed to discern between depositors because each wallet only has one address).

There are no current blockchain explorers for BBR. But that wouldn't matter anyway: transactions are anonymous without the viewkey. Bittrex has the viewkey for their address, and Bter has the viewkey for their address. With one of those one could theoretically prove that the transaction was sent to Bter.

edit: With a block explorer you could determine the transaction was sent but not where it was sent or the amount.

Is there a block explorer that could tell me it has sent as that would be helpful, getting very concerned about these not showing up!!!!!!

did you use a payment id?

Hey, Yep, thanks,  ID for transaction was = cb396f7c230b45fb91b314c46daab5b0db6ebce973c941d690831719b9d080c2

your transaction wasn't sent..

Thanks Super, how do you tell that? I will send you some bbr for assistance if I can get it back!!!!

http://boolberry.com/howto.html#rebuild_wallet_datafile

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hey,

Thanks for your help, sorry what is the view key? Are there no block chain explorers for BBR that are current?

You should tell Bittrex the Transaction ID and the exact amount ASAP. If it is not crediting to your account there you probably didn't send the transaction with the correct payment ID (needed to discern between depositors because each wallet only has one address).

There are no current blockchain explorers for BBR. But that wouldn't matter anyway: transactions are anonymous without the viewkey. Bittrex has the viewkey for their address, and Bter has the viewkey for their address. With one of those one could theoretically prove that the transaction was sent to Bter.

edit: With a block explorer you could determine the transaction was sent but not where it was sent or the amount.

Is there a block explorer that could tell me it has sent as that would be helpful, getting very concerned about these not showing up!!!!!!

Hey, Yep, thanks,  ID for transaction was = cb396f7c230b45fb91b314c46daab5b0db6ebce973c941d690831719b9d080c2

Thanks Super, how do you tell that? I will send you some bbr for assistance if I can get it back!!!!
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF
Just a quick note that http://boolberry.blue - my BBR themed web proxy has now been submitted successfully with an active / paid listing to both proxy.org and proxynoid.com - two of the main sources for building up web based proxy traffic. Hopefully this will attract lots of new users to Boolberry - with some already having an interest in online privacy, security and anonymity services.

I also have a 468 x 60 BBR banner being served from the website across multiple traffic exchanges.

- http://boolberry.blue/images/boolberry-blue-banner.jpg - which ofc links to the cloud mining guide here: http://boolberry.blue/boolberry-cpu-cloud-mining-guide.php

Web traffic, user base and affiliate referrals are building up steadily.

If any BBR pools want to add the banner and/or a link to the guide then that would be great. People obviously like free stuff, so this should help bring the BBR hash rate up over time.   Cool

Cheers!
Activity: 475
Merit: 500
Hey,

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

That's about 92% of the available supply, which was supposed to be about 18,440,000 BBR.

The graph in the OP says we aren't supposed to have that many until 2023-2024.

Either their data is messed up, and plugged into a bad block explorer, or something else is wrong.

Minergate and chainradar have been having problems for the last week, so that's probably where the problem is.

There should be <15% of the total emission out right now, so that should be less than 2,700,000 BBR.

coinmarketcap is wrong
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 350

That's about 92% of the available supply, which was supposed to be about 18,440,000 BBR.

The graph in the OP says we aren't supposed to have that many until 2023-2024.

Either their data is messed up, and plugged into a bad block explorer, or something else is wrong.

Minergate and chainradar have been having problems for the last week, so that's probably where the problem is.

There should be <15% of the total emission out right now, so that should be less than 2,700,000 BBR.
But how many coins we have in circulation at the moment?

~1.7M
Zoidberg,

Just started donating my GPU to your address on cncoin.farm. I plan on leaving it there for a few weeks at least. It's doing around 1.8-2.0mh so it's not a whole lot but hopefully it helps a bit. Thanks for your hard work.

Thanks man!

Zoidberg!
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Zoidberg,

Just started donating my GPU to your address on cncoin.farm. I plan on leaving it there for a few weeks at least. It's doing around 1.8-2.0mh so it's not a whole lot but hopefully it helps a bit. Thanks for your hard work.
Chainradar is working on fixing their BBR block explorer as well.

Can you fix BBR? It has been stuck at block 1491 for a while.

Fixing it now, sorry for not noticing your post earlier.

Great to hear that! btw feedback dialog on website seems to be not working Smiley
Let me know if i can help them!

Zoidberg
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
Chainradar is working on fixing their BBR block explorer as well.

Can you fix BBR? It has been stuck at block 1491 for a while.

Fixing it now, sorry for not noticing your post earlier.
Activity: 11
But how many coins we have in circulation at the moment?
How many coins are currently mined?

about 12k/day or 16/block
Hey,

minergate and chain radar are stuck on a wrong version at the moment but they should be back soon.
in crypto note, when transferring to an exchange, you have to use beside the actual address a paymentID from your exchanges account so they can credit you the money because there is just one deposit address for everybody on an exchange.
If it is forgotten its the best to contact exchange support as soon as possible with amount and exact time of transfer so they can look it up and credit it to you.
Hopefully explorers will be up later so you can look it up, but if it was sent and doesn't appear, its most likely because of payment ids.

Activity: 11
How many coins are currently mined?
Hey,

Hey,

Hey,

Jump to: