Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 229. (Read 1210750 times)

legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
nice
basic question, if a ring signature transaction on supernet is made, does supernet use boolberries from their 10% stake? isn't 10% a bit low or will berries also be bought by supernet?

They will be bought. This is one of the reasons that superNET can be a great benefit for BBR. As BBR's transaction outputs are anonymous there will likely be a large demand from users of other currencies such as NXT, VRC, BTCD ect. They use Teleport to protect them on the way in and BBR takes care of the output.

nice this will be great then..

Yeah. This is why BBR is so important for superNET imo. The ring signatures complete the formula and make it so things like mixers are not relevant for the equation. While most other anon techs rely on some sort of mixing which as we know isn't really considered particularly good.
Activity: 475
Merit: 500
nice
basic question, if a ring signature transaction on supernet is made, does supernet use boolberries from their 10% stake? isn't 10% a bit low or will berries also be bought by supernet?

They will be bought. This is one of the reasons that superNET can be a great benefit for BBR. As BBR's transaction outputs are anonymous there will likely be a large demand from users of other currencies such as NXT, VRC, BTCD ect. They use Teleport to protect them on the way in and BBR takes care of the output.

nice this will be great then..
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Hey guys, what is the current supply of BBR?

~1.7million

Not much

BBR fixed bitmonero's emission rate flaws.

And why coinmarketcap says it is 17M?

23    Boolberry Boolberry    $ 1,935,291    $ 0.111337    17,382,281 BBR    $ 5,464    -7.68 %    

block explorers on miner gate and chain radar are unfortunately stuck because of their version, so the number on cmc is wrong.. (should be fixed soon)
BBR is at about 190K$ which is pretty low

Oh, thanks!
legendary
amarha
nice

They will be bought as part of the transaction. This is one of the reasons that superNET can be a great benefit for BBR. As BBR's transaction outputs are anonymous there will likely be a large demand from users of other currencies such as NXT, VRC, BTCD ect. They use Teleport to protect them on the way in and BBR takes care of the output.

~1.7million

Not much

23    Boolberry Boolberry    $ 1,935,291    $ 0.111337    17,382,281 BBR    $ 5,464    -7.68 %    

block explorers on miner gate and chain radar are unfortunately stuck because of their version, so the number on cmc is wrong.. (should be fixed soon)
BBR is at about 190K$ which is pretty low
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

~1.7million

Not much

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Boolberry needs promotion that ppl can understand, something like this http://www.nakedbits.com/

um no.  not like that.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Boolberry needs promotion that ppl can understand, something like this http://www.nakedbits.com/
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
Got a message back from Minergate about the block explorer: It'll be fixed in a few days, and they're sorry for the inconveniences.
Activity: 976
Merit: 646
nice

This questions must to be addressed to James i guess.

Zoiderg
nice
Activity: 976
Merit: 646
excited how supernet integration will do, james has been absent in this thread for a while..

James have contacted me few days ago about API, during this days we negotiated details, and now i'm working on API implementation.

Zoidberg
legendary
amarha
excited how supernet integration will do, james has been absent in this thread for a while..

He's been working on development. He's been posting regular updates in the superNET thread on here. Probably best to follow there I think.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
ty, Dr. , for your last response Cheesy

Seems you have some fans! take a look here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndncgpucpudarknetcoin-nopremined-no-ipo-true-anonymity-818365

First amongst many, if you ask me Smiley

BBR is now the Cryptonote coin to fork for a variety of reasons.
legendary

~1.7million

Not much

~1.7million
legendary
The current distribution of hashrate is definitely not optimum.  People mining with AMD GPU's should be solo mining with MBK's opencl miner https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bbr-boolberry-gpu-miner-discussion-amd-nvidia-opencl-cuda-693118  It's open source and available for both Windows and Linux.  You'll also be able to create your own aliases if you solo mine.  Other than that, people need to start mining on some of the other pools.

A low hashrate pool with one or two users that finds a block every other day is going to give you the same payout as the larger pool where you get a tiny fraction of the rewards from more blocks.

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

I assumed that this algo is resistant to any 50% attacks just like the XMR algo

As far as I understand, Monero is not protected against 51%-attack. Am I missing something? TacoTime has told the same several monthes ago: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7573622
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Network snapshot of pool distribution of any pool with more than 1 Mh/s a few minutes ago: 

Please consider mining anywhere except cncoin.farm and bbr.geilidao.com, as both of these pools are close to 50%. This would include bbr.poolto.be, bbr.mbkpool.info, bbr.5limi.com, solo mining, or boolberry.extremepool.org and sheepman.mine.bz (not shown).

I assumed that this algo is resistant to any 50% attacks just like the XMR algo
Jump to: