Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 223. (Read 1210750 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
I think this coin might be forked. Why is it that all the hashrate is at cncoin farm???

I tried looking for another pool but can't find any. Seems like they have like 110% of the hashrate right now.

SOmething isn't right here.

http://bbr.geilidao.com//

http://cncoin.farm/

top one is .7 Gh, bottom one is 1.46Gh

Other pools are ~.01 Gh and below.

Net hash from the top two pools combined = 2.16 Gh, yet net reported by both is 1.57 Gh

So either the reporting mechanism for the pools is off, or someones got a hell of a duplicate share bug and it's skewing the hashrate of one of the pools. Prob just a bad net hash calculator.

Minergate/chainradar also say 1.46 Gh

Maybe ask the pool ops?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I think this coin might be forked. Why is it that all the hashrate is at cncoin farm???

I tried looking for another pool but can't find any. Seems like they have like 110% of the hashrate right now.

SOmething isn't right here.

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
LOL

Seems due to the recent fall in price, the difficulty is very low and coin is very profitable to mine again.

Activity: 976
Merit: 646
When I send out coin, there are dusts sometimes. How are they determined, where do they go?

Dust outs attached to fee. Finally this all fees joined together and transfered to miner in coinbase (this made to remove dust from uto), but this is soft ruke, default behaviour in wallet.

Zoiderg

Is the policy of dust same for XMR and BBR? What is the actual rule?

The actual rule is that when constructing outputs the amounts smaller than fee is supposed as dust. Also originally was more complicated algo for collecting outputs for new transaction, "select_transfers", that was also manualy included some dust outs into tx, but soon after release i changed this to better and simplier algo.

You better to take a look into tx_dust_policy and  digit_split_strategy in sources.

But may be i got you wront, can you clarify your situation with more details ? (may into pm, or here - up to you)

Zoidberg

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
When I send out coin, there are dusts sometimes. How are they determined, where do they go?

Dust outs attached to fee. Finally this all fees joined together and transfered to miner in coinbase (this made to remove dust from uto), but this is soft ruke, default behaviour in wallet.

Zoiderg

Monero does the same with dust that Zoidberg described. I don't know the exact rule but you can certainly find it in the wallet code in github.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Zoiderg

Activity: 259

I wish Poloniex could setup something like the trollboxarchive that btc-e has.

http://www.polonibox.com/?messageId=2091030

Wow, thanks damashup, is this something you developed? I see that this goes back a few months too. Good tool to research (if you have time) some of the background "marketing" behind a lot of coins including XMR, BBR, XDN etc  Wink Grin

You're welcome. I didn't develop it no. Stumbled across it today and remembered your comment. Thought it might help shed some light on my comments of a few weeks ago.

Zoiderg
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

Wow, thanks damashup, is this something you developed? I see that this goes back a few months too. Good tool to research (if you have time) some of the background "marketing" behind a lot of coins including XMR, BBR, XDN etc  Wink Grin

Watch what you say on that polo troll box  Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 501

Wow, thanks damashup, is this something you developed? I see that this goes back a few months too. Good tool to research (if you have time) some of the background "marketing" behind a lot of coins including XMR, BBR, XDN etc  Wink Grin

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Code:
#define CURRENCY_DISPLAY_DECIMAL_POINT                12

// COIN - number of smallest units in one coin
#define COIN                                            ((uint64_t)100000000) // pow(10, 8)

I found the above code in currency_config.h.

Is one coin equal to 10^8 small units? Should the decimal points to be 8 instead of 12? What is the use of the "COIN"?

COIN definition actually is not important(and have to be removed in future), it used in couple of unit tests only.
What is really important is CURRENCY_DISPLAY_DECIMAL_POINT, this value actually define number of smallest units in one coin (decimal point position).

Zoidberg

Activity: 434
Code:
#define CURRENCY_DISPLAY_DECIMAL_POINT                12

// COIN - number of smallest units in one coin
#define COIN                                            ((uint64_t)100000000) // pow(10, 8)

I found the above code in currency_config.h.

Is one coin equal to 10^8 small units? Should the decimal points to be 8 instead of 12? What is the use of the "COIN"?
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Nice concept Bitcrea  Smiley
Hey guys,

As promised, I'm sharing first screens of GUI design. Also, all icons are uniquely designed from scratch. Final design might vary. Feel free to give your feedback!

My motivational BBR coinjar address is: @bitcrea
or simply: 1KjAkQLDtDqNn5TWwufygAP6CMnWk4ySo5YEEBkJxYTLfEFLaiysN1XZzzjFAfv7puRjAz4rQLrHn4T bLqVZzmHe85bfzhr

All the best,
Bitcrea

Great stuff! Keep up the good work. (Coinjar has been noted!  Wink)
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
as soon as btc will turn back up..
BBR is so underrated again imo
btc didn't fall 6x like bbr.

BTC doesn't take ~5 BTC worth of buys to double in price either...
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
as soon as btc will turn back up..
BBR is so underrated again imo
btc didn't fall 6x like bbr.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hey guys,

As promised, I'm sharing first screens of GUI design. Also, all icons are uniquely designed from scratch. Final design might vary. Feel free to give your feedback!

or simply: 1KjAkQLDtDqNn5TWwufygAP6CMnWk4ySo5YEEBkJxYTLfEFLaiysN1XZzzjFAfv7puRjAz4rQLrHn4T bLqVZzmHe85bfzhr

All the best,
Bitcrea

Really beautiful Work keep going Please  Shocked
Activity: 406
Bitcrea.com
Hey guys,

All the best,
Bitcrea
Wow, it really is sexy! Great work! Is this being built in a qt designer, or just concept so far? I have a suggestion that may not make much difference design-wise. In the address book, can we have both alias/address listed for convenience? What I mean is, if I add an alias, can it also show the regular address? For things that don't accept aliases. Also, I wonder about that unconfirmed (2 of 6) up top if there are multiple unconfirmed transactions what that would show? And what's the search portion for?

Thanks a lot guys! Cool It is just a concept so far, I'm getting near the completion of it.

Yes, our plan is: you'll be able to add any name to any address and add alias next to it if the user has it. What you'll see will be: Address, Name (that you assign by yourself to the address), Alias and probably some note field.

I'll need to talk about unconfirmed tx with zoidberg.

Search option is for finding any information quickly. For example: transaction, alias, address. It might become handy if you use BBR constantly.

Thanks a lot,
Bitcrea
Jump to: