Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 261. (Read 1210750 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I know this is bool thread, but honest opinion.. XMR or BOOL?

BBR has several advantages currently.

The developer CZ reworked a lot of the code in the beginning so that the entire "engine" runs smoother and is updated and enhanced more quickly.  That is why BBR has been ahead of XMR in development, despite less initial donations and resources.

There is a lot that can't be talked about in detail at the moment, but there are some very exciting technical developments in the works and even more in the pipeline.

Also, unlike XMR, BBR has never had any marketing. That is the main reason that it has 1/14 the market cap of XMR, while actually being technologically superior.

However, BBR is developing a marketing group - comprised of original and new community members. Extensive fundraising announcements are being planned that will allow us to promote and develop BBR on an entirely different scale.

From a purely technical trading perspective, BBR is in a consolidation phase with huge bid support. Downside risk is minimal, while upside potential is at least the 14x it would take to have same market cap as XMR.

My advice would be to buy a little of both and watch this thread closely. I think it will become obvious in the next couple of weeks where the best investment lies.

Thanks for the information, short clear and very understandable. Much appreciated Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

BBR has several advantages currently.

The developer CZ reworked a lot of the code in the beginning so that the entire "engine" runs smoother and is updated and enhanced more quickly.  That is why BBR has been ahead of XMR in development, despite less initial donations and resources.

There is a lot that can't be talked about in detail at the moment, but there are some very exciting technical developments in the works and even more in the pipeline.

Also, unlike XMR, BBR has never had any marketing. That is the main reason that it has 1/14 the market cap of XMR, while actually being technologically superior.

However, BBR is developing a marketing group - comprised of original and new community members. Extensive fundraising announcements are being planned that will allow us to promote and develop BBR on an entirely different scale.

From a purely technical trading perspective, BBR is in a consolidation phase with huge bid support. Downside risk is minimal, while upside potential is at least the 14x it would take to have same market cap as XMR.

My advice would be to buy a little of both and watch this thread closely. I think it will become obvious in the next couple of weeks where the best investment lies.
legendary

there was this attack going on right? you know more already? I sold my XMR and bought BOOL because of that attack
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116

legendary
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
First, DarkNote is a million times better than the old name. 

I know this is the BBR thread (until such time as renaming actually commences), so I don't mean to wend off-topic, but I have to disagree. It's such an obvious ripoff of darkcoin, and not only that, it follows such a long line of ripoffs of darkcoin that are just garbage: bitcoindark (sorry jl777), litecoindark, darkblock, darktoken, dogecoindark, etc ad nauseum, that I feel like it obscures the nice new features and portrays more as just another cheap ripoff.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Please also confirm that the timing of the DarkNote relaunch and market cap explosion with BBR's rebranding initiative is merely coincidence.

What do you think the connection is? Genuinely curious because I never saw them as related at all. What's the real story?

I'm trying to explain the sudden take-no-prisoners brook-no-dissent scorched-earth push for a rebrand.

It didn't make sense to me; the pros massively outweigh the cons in my own as well as many other reasonable peoples' decision calculus.

Then I came late the the DarkNote party and noticed its market cap has recently flown past BBR's.

The connection to JL777's hype and pump machine and windjc offer a plausible explanation for the mysterious motivation behind Team Rune.

I don't think CZ cares, but the pushy short-term profit seekers may be a bit jelly of XDN's ascent and wish to try their hand at starting a rebrand fueled rally.

It won't work for two reasons.  First, DarkNote is a million times better than the old name.  Second, the rebrand came with a relaunch of a souped-up coin with cool new features.

So your problem is that the price of this coin may go up, is that correct?
legendary
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Please also confirm that the timing of the DarkNote relaunch and market cap explosion with BBR's rebranding initiative is merely coincidence.

What do you think the connection is? Genuinely curious because I never saw them as related at all. What's the real story?

I'm trying to explain the sudden take-no-prisoners brook-no-dissent scorched-earth push for a rebrand.

It didn't make sense to me; the pros massively outweigh the cons in my own as well as many other reasonable peoples' decision calculus.

Then I came late the the DarkNote party and noticed its market cap has recently flown past BBR's.

The connection to JL777's hype and pump machine and windjc offer a plausible explanation for the mysterious motivation behind Team Rune.

I don't think CZ cares, but the pushy short-term profit seekers may be a bit jelly of XDN's ascent and wish to try their hand at starting a rebrand fueled rally.

It won't work for two reasons.  First, DarkNote is a million times better than the old name.  Second, the rebrand came with a relaunch of a souped-up coin with cool new features.
...lulzy raging...

there should not be any silver/gold/palladium tags painted on anything. It is only you who has kept bringing it up even after being objected to.

I'm responding to the objection.  That's how a discussion works.   Wink

The BBR:Palladium::XMR:Platinum::XDN:Silver tags are painted on by their coin supplies, in order of rarest to most abundant.

And as long as your are speaking for windjc, please explain why he's the only one out of the JL777/CZ/TFM BBR group who can't get along with Team Monero.

I am not speaking for windjc and I don't know or care what his connection is to Team Monero.

If BBR is more rare, what are you doing to bring awareness and let people know about the current marketcap anomaly ?

What has this coin got to do anything with DarkNotes?
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

legendary
...lulzy raging...

there should not be any silver/gold/palladium tags painted on anything. It is only you who has kept bringing it up even after being objected to.

I'm responding to the objection.  That's how a discussion works.   Wink

The BBR:Palladium::XMR:Platinum::XDN:Silver tags are painted on by their coin supplies, in order of rarest to most abundant.

And as long as your are speaking for windjc, please explain why he's the only one out of the JL777/CZ/TFM BBR group who can't get along with Team Monero.

legendary
Merit: 1070

You are free to post here with your opinions about anything Sussex. Personally, I would prefer if you refrained from making personal attacks on anybody, including myself. But I know, in my experience, that is sometimes too much to ask with some people.

Brilliant, thanks very much.  Grin

I VOTE RUNE!

EDIT:

I don't think any of you are idiots, you just maybe got a little too involved in your own visions and forgot about the rest of us - a little bit.

Peace.

EDIT EDIT:

I've deleted the post on the other thread.

Peace. Peace.

Peace. It's all good. Smiley  

And feel free to add me on skype - I think I sent you via PM?  
...lulzy raging...

This BBR is XMR's silver crap is just propaganda. Its now just a matter of time before the crypto world knows the facts.

...more lulzy raging...

Before I address your lulzy rages, I'll confirm you are right about BBR not being silver to XMR's gold.  

The relationship is more like palladium to platinum, although the market doesn't realize it yet.  The silver in the CN family is DarkNote, based on its much larger/quicker emission.

As to your problems with the XMR team.

CZ, your boss, is working with them.  As is JL777.

If even the irascible, manic depressive/bipolar Anonymint can make nice will both camps, WTF is your problem?

You picked on new members when they dared to vote for keeping the name BBR, and now you're picking on Hero members for establishing friendlier, mutually beneficial links among the historically dysfunctional CN family.

You like SEO and JL777's coin hype/pumps.  Does that have anything to do with you suddenly being dead set on the unpopular name change right about the same time as DarkNote relaunched and surpassed BBR's market cap?

Sussex was right to point out that we should be able to vote to keep the name BBR, and also right to point out Runecoins already exist.

I am sorry, how is it that you plan to support this coin? You are always condescending with respect to everything with this coin from the few posts I have seen. At least windjc is trying to do something as opposed to just saying that "I hold BBR", acting smug and insulting everyone who is trying to advance this coin.

Sussex brought up a very good point and is a passionate supporter of this coin, and from the looks of it, windjc/jl777/zoidberg are listening and open to hearing opinions. windjc is right, there should not be any silver/gold/palladium tags painted on anything. It is only you who has kept bringing it up even after being objected to.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
I don't have anything to say.

I like chips.

Do you like BoolChips ?

No.

Sorry for clutter.  Sad
I vote for boolberry.

(I haven't spoken in this thread before as I didn't have anything to say.  Why clutter?)

Post more Smiley

I like chips.

Do you like BoolChips ?
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
I vote for boolberry.

(I haven't spoken in this thread before as I didn't have anything to say.  Why clutter?)

Post more Smiley

I like chips.
legendary
...lulzy raging...

This BBR is XMR's silver crap is just propaganda. Its now just a matter of time before the crypto world knows the facts.

...more lulzy raging...

Before I address your lulzy rages, I'll confirm you are right about BBR not being silver to XMR's gold. 

The relationship is more like palladium to platinum, although the market doesn't realize it yet.  The silver in the CN family is DarkNote, based on its much larger/quicker emission.

As to your problems with the XMR team.

CZ, your boss, is working with them.  As is JL777.

If even the irascible, manic depressive/bipolar Anonymint can make nice will both camps, WTF is your problem?

You picked on new members when they dared to vote for keeping the name BBR, and now you're picking on Hero members for establishing friendlier, mutually beneficial links among the historically dysfunctional CN family.

You like SEO and JL777's coin hype/pumps.  Does that have anything to do with you suddenly being dead set on the unpopular name change right about the same time as DarkNote relaunched and surpassed BBR's market cap?

Sussex was right to point out that we should be able to vote to keep the name BBR, and also right to point out Runecoins already exist.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF
Another zany idea. At least you know it is valuable.

Boolbling (BBL or BBG)

That's actually quite good.  Grin

Of course it also makes use of alliteration - https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Alliteration - which is another reason as to why the Boolberry name works well.  Cool
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

You are free to post here with your opinions about anything Sussex. Personally, I would prefer if you refrained from making personal attacks on anybody, including myself. But I know, in my experience, that is sometimes too much to ask with some people.

Brilliant, thanks very much.  Grin

I VOTE RUNE!

EDIT:

I don't think any of you are idiots, you just maybe got a little too involved in your own visions and forgot about the rest of us - a little bit.

Peace.

EDIT EDIT:

I've deleted the post on the other thread.

Peace. Peace.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Jump to: