Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 351. (Read 1210752 times)

Activity: 976
Merit: 646
I just downloaded from website and it works. What switches are you using to start mining. Post them.

Code:
minerd.exe -a wildkeccak -o stratum+tcp://bbr.farm:7777
-u (my address) -p X -P -D -t 4
-k http://bbr.farm/download/scratchpad.bin

like i said, it works fine when i run it in the cpuminer folder that comes with the boolberry easyminer, but not the cpuminer-multi that i download from the boolberry website.

i can see that the one that comes with the easyminer is 4.125 MB, while the one in the cpuminer-multi is only 209 KB. something wrong there?  Huh

Hi maxcan!
Sorry, what is easyminer ? Do you mean simpleminer ?

Also, minerd is coming with few .dlls, do you have it in folder where you starting minerd.exe ?

And do you see any error output ore something else ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"It does not work" is not very useful, do you have more info?

My minerd stripped and packed with upx is 35 KiB, and it is just fine...?
i've made several posts with any info i can give in the previous pages, and other people seem to have the same issue :S

It does not help if ten people repeat the same non-info.
In one post I asked if it was due to "Illegal instruction", but got no replies.
Activity: 117
Merit: 100

i've made several posts with any info i can give in the previous pages, and other people seem to have the same issue :S
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
like i said, it works fine when i run it in the cpuminer folder that comes with the boolberry easyminer, but not the cpuminer-multi that i download from the boolberry website.

i can see that the one that comes with the easyminer is 4.125 MB, while the one in the cpuminer-multi is only 209 KB. something wrong there?  Huh

I just downloaded from website and it works. What switches are you using to start mining. Post them.

Code:
minerd.exe -a wildkeccak -o stratum+tcp://bbr.farm:7777
-u (my address) -p X -P -D -t 4
-k http://bbr.farm/download/scratchpad.bin

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
do you have all dlls that was in archive?
any updates on when the cpuminer issue will be fixed?

if it helps, the minerd that came with the boolberry easyminer .exe works just fine (albeit, apparently about 10 times slower than normal). just the minerd that is for separate download with the pool client (here) doesn't work...

legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
Is BBR bottoming out ?

Either bottoming or dying.

Its definitely on a slippery slope...

Watching on Poloniex it seems that most of trading is bot driven.......me thinks that listing on exchanges before a coin matures is counter productive. The race for a quick profit just devalues BBR/ any coin

Some people are coin developers...
Some people are ULTRA HIGH RISK speculators (like you)...
Some people are in the mining business which usually means instant dumping to CONTROL RISK...
And some people are in the market making or trading business to provide LIQUIDITY and efficient markets.

Why do you think you are better than the others?

The CN group with XMR, BBR, BCN leading...
Have a very generous $10,00,000 market cap for an experimental technology...
Whether they sink or swim depends entirely on whether people adopt the anon technology...
And whether Gen 2.0 features are built on top of CN.

But since Bitcoin is a near-total anon fail... and under increasing regulatory attack...
And many leading PoS coins like VRC are centralized with Devs acting as the de facto Fed...
It wouldn't shock me if 5-10% of the BTC cap quietly flows into CN coins in the next 1-2 years.

That should result in a 50-100 times price increase in the CN Top Tier...
So BBR could be super cheap here because it will survive.

Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
Is BBR bottoming out ?

Watching on Poloniex it seems that most of trading is bot driven.......me thinks that listing on exchanges before a coin matures is counter productive. The race for a quick profit just devalues BBR/ any coin

I'm a really small time miner, I've mined 26.97 BBR and not sold any. I believe that BBR has awesome features with an outstanding Dev. Guys if you have to sell please make them pay a fair price or just don't sell.

Nobody got rich of BTC in the early days......it took time. Trying to get rich off BBR at this point can only limit it's future.........I for one will give it time.....if I lose so what......but it won't be me that kills it

Is BBR bottoming out ?
it's a bear market for altcoins right now. not even xmr is doing well, though bbr has lost value quicker.

don't despair  Smiley

do you have all dlls that was in archive?
any updates on when the cpuminer issue will be fixed?

if it helps, the minerd that came with the boolberry easyminer .exe works just fine (albeit, apparently about 10 times slower than normal). just the minerd that is for separate download with the pool client (here) doesn't work...

occasionally it will get past the step that he crashed at and show this:

seems that it stops just before this step every time:

Auth id: (number)
ADDENDUM APPLIED: (number) --> (number)

i'm using an AMD Phenom II X4 965 Processor, 3.40 GHz.

i also can't seem to mine with any version of the gpu pool miner for nvidia! but solo mining there is fine for me.
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
Is BBR bottoming out ?

Activity: 538
Activity: 832
Is BBR bottoming out ?
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
I don't know whats going on but cpu pool miner has stopped working.....I get same problem on 2 different pools

stratum_recv_line failed
.......retry after ten seconds

Anyone help please?

Fixed(i guess). New windows build uploaded.

i solo this coin by 270x in 615K  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley i hope have a good pool Smiley
I don't know whats going on but cpu pool miner has stopped working.....I get same problem on 2 different pools

stratum_recv_line failed

Anyone help please?

Thank You....Will download and update  Cool

stratum_recv_line failed

Anyone help please?

stratum_recv_line failed

Anyone help please?

I guess i know where this problem came from.
Give me 20 minutes to release fix.

stratum_recv_line failed

Anyone help please?

Are you using stratum ports? Same thing happened with me and my CUDA miner, I was using a high diff port and it was HTTP, but not labeled so.
I have solved my problem by deleting scratcpad.bin and re-downloading............sorry for wasting your time Grin

stratum_recv_line failed

Anyone help please?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Just set my pool to 0% fee's  Shocked

Get mining people! It works right nice just needs miners!   Grin

http://sheepman.mine.bz/

Not mining there unless there's a fee. And no, I'm not joking.

Don't worry I won't go hungry Wink Just trying to get miners onboard! Not working though... if anyone has any suggestions feel free to throw them at me...
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
so i was right .... its have a big rig and solo mine or go fuck off ... right

No, bbr.farm is a pretty active pool - I don't know where you're getting that shit from.
Jump to: