Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 371. (Read 1210752 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Newbie question... if I pay a higher fee, will this speed up the transaction/ confirmations?
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
Hi!
I made a Spanish translation of the presentation "Boolberry Solves CryptoNote Flaws".
Cheers!

thread in Spanish: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/boolberrynueva-tecnologia-cryptonote-privacidad-seguridad-garantizada-699105

BBR: @enerbyte
Activity: 475
Merit: 500
typo right upper corner in op, fyi
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
has anyone contacted lazybear for GPU miner?
Activity: 976
Merit: 646
Dear friends!

As you may know, last days i was chained to work on pool/cpuminer, but now after all i'm glad to get back to work on BBR, since working with BBR code is a pleasure for me.
I want to announce fresh Boolberry version (v0.2.0.26(fa40960)), here is some of the fixed issues:

Only after 2 month launch, Boolberry make a huge progress.
I´m excited!
Thank you Zoidberg and all other supporters.

Yes, it happened because i had to interact my BBR work to implement cpuminer/stratum pool.
With all bug fix it took almost 3 weeks of my time.... but now it's okay, i'm back to BBR.

Zoidberg
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
we need GPU miner, Boolberry is a good coin, worth a fairer distribution.

I don't know if a GPU miner would bring fairer distribution. I believe the scratchpad has to be fetched from the network, meaning a nice and slow host to device copy really often. A better CPU miner would probably bring fairer distribution.
Activity: 209
we need GPU miner, Boolberry is a good coin, worth a fairer distribution.

I don't know if a GPU miner would bring fairer distribution. I believe the scratchpad has to be fetched from the network, meaning a nice and slow host to device copy really often. A better CPU miner would probably bring fairer distribution.

It seems to me that both do achieve network effect to some extent, where extend is being lower for GPU - but its time scale is smaller (atleast atm). Here i'll note that the ratio of hashpowers  U/A (in terms of wild Keccak), where U is hashpower  used for mining any altcoin and A is “available” hashpower atm in the whole world, is much larger for GPU i suppose, which kinda means that less effort has to be put into marketing to release network effect potential. Here i'll not bother to define “available” hashpower since above seems to be holding for most(any?) reasonable definitions. It seems kinda obvious that using most of the available potentials "saves time" in sense that it buys additional time from the same recourses.
But i could be wrong Smiley
If i'm right, neater should be ignored. If the point is to go faster toward a fairer distribution, the GPU should be prioritized.

Anyhow, because of human psychology it seems that fair distribution of privacy oriented coin is much more important than one with public ledger, thus i believe that goal should be to go toward fairer distribution as fast as possible. It mitigates some FUD vectors
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Dear friends!

As you may know, last days i was chained to work on pool/cpuminer, but now after all i'm glad to get back to work on BBR, since working with BBR code is a pleasure for me.
I want to announce fresh Boolberry version (v0.2.0.26(fa40960)), here is some of the fixed issues:

I´m excited!

+1. Actually, BRR is the leading CryptoNote coin in term of technical improvements, not XMR which is considered a market leader in term of market share
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Dear friends!

I´m excited!

Dear friends!

* added alias support (now, you can send transactions using @name)
* added suggestions to address field, now after you pressed @ and then first letter  one the alias name you get suggestions list, based on currently registered aliases:
* Now, when you press Generate New Wallet - it opens by default user home directory, and automatically suggest username_wallet.bbr as default wallet name.
* After you once saved/opened/generated wallet it memorize last used folder and next open/generate will be oppened in this folder
* By default Boolberry wallet now have extension *.bbr + *.bbr.keys, you still able to open old-named files by chosing another filter in Open file dialog (*.* All files).
* Fixed issue with big negative number at starting synchronization.

What next ?
* Storing and displaing recent transfers in wallet
* Installer for windows
* Add SEH handler to catch crush reports
* Prepare yet another presentsation

PS: I was talked with Bittrex, they said that they "more than happy" to give Boolberry little more time, and also they asked to traders to leave feedback about Bittrex, and probably explain why do they prefer Polo.
I'm also would be very thankful for everyone who will support BBR on Bittrex.

PPS: BBR really need MacOS developer to create distrubution package. I have 5 people who got to work and then just gave up, each with different explanations. Wtf ? Is there anyone who can do that ?

Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
Do we have any working mining software for windows and pool mining?......I've been trying to get mining for the last 2 weeks without success.......I can mine all sorts of coins but no luck with BBR......and it shows so much potential.....I know devs are really active, which I love........not like so many "Cut & Paste Artists"

http://boolberry.com/downloads.html

Code:
minerd -a wildkeccak -u address -p x -o stratum+tcp://bbr.farm:7777 -k http://bbr.farm/download/scratchpad.bin

Not that hard to find tbh...

Thank you couldn't get it working with your code but this worked

Code:
minerd -a wildkeccak -o stratum+tcp://: -u  -p x -k  pause
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
Guys, don't forget to trade on Bittrex, you can buy BBR at a price less than Poloniex sometimes.  Cheesy

https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-BBR

Please support BBR in Bittrex thread and let them make a decision to not remove BBR market

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-potential-markets-de-listed-from-bittrex-635824

yep did that
Activity: 462
Mike I would drop the pdf slideshow for BBR on twitter.
Activity: 277
Guys, don't forget to trade on Bittrex, you can buy BBR at a price less than Poloniex sometimes.  Cheesy

https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-BBR

Please support BBR in Bittrex thread and let them make a decision to not remove BBR market

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-potential-markets-de-listed-from-bittrex-635824
Activity: 462
This is one of the reasons i kept buying/stacking BBR on the way up & down.
Happy to see this coin moving out of beta every week more and more  Kiss

I think we're past the down movements atleast in the short term.
Activity: 406
Bitcrea.com
Looks like BBR along with ALL CNs are on HitBTC now

That's great!
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 5146
Whimsical Pants
Looks like BBR along with ALL CNs are on HitBTC now
Activity: 245
This is one of the reasons i kept buying/stacking BBR on the way up & down.
Happy to see this coin moving out of beta every week more and more  Kiss
Activity: 117
Good News Everybody!
Great presentation. I'll spread the link around where I can! Extremely confient in this CN's future. Smiley
Nice presentation. Is that why when I try to send with a high number of mixins it won't let me? In that case, do I just keep retrying until there are a lot of mixins? Or maybe I don't get it.

No. When you try to send with big amount of mixin's your transaction is bigger than allowed.
This feature is implemented in core, but not enabled in wallet yet, since we need to figure out how to represent this feature in GUI and make it clear.
Jump to: