Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 410. (Read 1210753 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/libboost_program_options.a(utf8_codecvt_facet.o)Sad.rodata._ZTVN5boost15program_options6detail18u
tf8_codecvt_facetE[_ZTVN5boost15program_options6detail18utf8_codecvt_facetE]+0x48): undefined reference to `std::codecvt::do_len
gth(__mbstate_t&, char const*, char const*, unsigned long) const'
collect2: error: ld returned 1

is whats making me think its down to boost but i am a novice
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
How many coin are there currently?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Dependencies: GCC 4.7.3 or later, CMake 2.8.6 or later, and Boost 1.53 (but don't use 1.54) or later.
id say you've got the wrong version of libboost from that

I use Boost 1.55 and it work well. It's only 1.54 that is not working.
You definitely need CMake.

I have cmake installed.

Code:
carloss@r9miner:~/boolberry$ cmake --version
cmake version 2.8.7
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
Dependencies: GCC 4.7.3 or later, CMake 2.8.6 or later, and Boost 1.53 (but don't use 1.54) or later.
id say you've got the wrong version of libboost from that

I use Boost 1.55 and it work well. It's only 1.54 that is not working.
You definitely need CMake.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Activity: 64
Could anybody help me with building it from the source on Xubuntu 12.04?
I get few pages of errors during the linking process:

Code:
[  0%] Built target version
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/carloss/boolberry/build/release'
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/carloss/boolberry/build/release'
[ 13%] Built target upnpc-static
[ 17%] Built target common
[ 26%] Built target currency_core
[ 36%] Built target crypto
Linking CXX executable connectivity_tool
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/carloss/boolberry/build/release'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/carloss/boolberry/build/release'

Errors:
Code:
/tmp/ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `_ZNK5boost3any6holderIjE4typeEv.local.2890':
ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.o:(.text+0x301): undefined reference to `typeinfo for unsigned int'
/tmp/ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `_ZNK5boost3any6holderImE4typeEv.local.2891':
ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.o:(.text+0x321): undefined reference to `typeinfo for unsigned long'
/tmp/ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `_ZNK5boost15program_options11typed_valueImcE10value_typeEv.local.2906':
ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.o:(.text+0x441): undefined reference to `typeinfo for unsigned long'
/tmp/ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `_ZNK5boost15program_options11typed_valueIjcE10value_typeEv.local.2912':
ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.o:(.text+0x501): undefined reference to `typeinfo for unsigned int'
/tmp/ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `_ZNK5boost3any6holderIKmE4typeEv.local.2936':
ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.o:(.text+0x641): undefined reference to `typeinfo for unsigned long'
/tmp/ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `_ZNK5boost3any6holderIjE5cloneEv.local.2821':
ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.o:(.text+0x80a): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned long)'
/tmp/ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `_ZNK5boost3any6holderImE5cloneEv.local.2822':
ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.o:(.text+0x82a): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned long)'
/tmp/ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `_ZNK5boost3any6holderIKmE5cloneEv.local.2825':
ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.o:(.text+0x84a): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned long)'
/tmp/ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `_ZN5boost4asio6detail11timer_queueINS1_28forwarding_posix_time_traitsEED0Ev.local.2841':
ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.o:(.text+0x915): undefined reference to `operator delete(void*)'
/tmp/ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `_ZN5boost4asio6detail11timer_queueINS0_11time_traitsINS_10posix_time5ptimeEEEED0Ev.local.2842':
ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.o:(.text+0x95d): undefined reference to `operator delete(void*)'
/tmp/ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `_ZN5boost4asio22deadline_timer_serviceINS_10posix_time5ptimeENS0_11time_traitsIS3_EEED0Ev.local.1138':
ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.o:(.text+0xcd3): undefined reference to `operator delete(void*)'
/tmp/ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `_ZN5boost7bad_getD0Ev.local.2805':
ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.o:(.text+0xd4c): undefined reference to `std::exception::~exception()'
/tmp/ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `_ZNSt15_Sp_counted_ptrIPSt6vectorIN5boost4asio2ip20basic_resolver_entryINS3_3tcpEEESaIS6_EELN9__gnu_cxx12_Lock_
policyE2EE10_M_disposeEv.local.1050':
ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.o:(.text+0xe99): undefined reference to `std::string::_Rep::_M_dispose(std::allocator const&)'
ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.o:(.text+0xeac): undefined reference to `std::string::_Rep::_M_dispose(std::allocator const&)'
ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.o:(.text+0xec3): undefined reference to `operator delete(void*)'
ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.o:(.text+0xecd): undefined reference to `operator delete(void*)'
/tmp/ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `_ZN5boost9gregorian8bad_yearD0Ev.local.2724':
ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.o:(.text+0xf0c): undefined reference to `std::out_of_range::~out_of_range()'
/tmp/ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `_ZN5boost9gregorian16bad_day_of_monthD0Ev.local.2727':
ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.o:(.text+0xf2c): undefined reference to `std::out_of_range::~out_of_range()'
/tmp/ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `_ZNSt8_Rb_treeImSt4pairIKmN6crypto4hashEESt10_Select1stIS4_ESt4lessImESaIS4_EE24_M_get_insert_unique_posERS1_.l
ocal.370.22059':
ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.o:(.text+0xff7): undefined reference to `std::_Rb_tree_decrement(std::_Rb_tree_node_base*)'
/tmp/ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `_ZNSt8_Rb_treeImSt4pairIKmN6crypto4hashEESt10_Select1stIS4_ESt4lessImESaIS4_EE22_M_emplace_hint_uniqueIIRKSt21p
iecewise_construct_tSt5tupleIIRS1_EESF_IIEEEEESt17_Rb_tree_iteratorIS4_ESt23_Rb_tree_const_iteratorIS4_EDpOT_.local.368.21572':
ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.o:(.text+0x103d): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned long)'
ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.o:(.text+0x10c1): undefined reference to `std::_Rb_tree_decrement(std::_Rb_tree_node_base*)'
ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.o:(.text+0x10fa): undefined reference to `std::_Rb_tree_insert_and_rebalance(bool, std::_Rb_tree_node_base*, std::_Rb_tree_node_base*, std:
:_Rb_tree_node_base&)'
ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.o:(.text+0x112d): undefined reference to `std::_Rb_tree_increment(std::_Rb_tree_node_base*)'
ccDIFPOm.ltrans0.o:(.text+0x1184): undefined reference to `operator delete(void*)'
...(stripped)
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/libboost_program_options.a(positional_options.o): In function `boost::program_options::positiona
l_options_description::add(char const*, int)':
(.text+0x78e): undefined reference to `__cxa_end_catch'
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/libboost_program_options.a(positional_options.o): In function `boost::program_options::positiona
(.text+0x798): undefined reference to `__cxa_rethrow'
(.text+0x7a1): undefined reference to `__cxa_end_catch'
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/libboost_program_options.a(positional_options.o):(.eh_frame+0x6b): undefined reference to `__gxx
_personality_v0'
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/libboost_program_options.a(utf8_codecvt_facet.o):(.rodata._ZTIN5boost15program_options6detail18u
tf8_codecvt_facetE[_ZTIN5boost15program_options6detail18utf8_codecvt_facetE]+0x0): undefined reference to `vtable for __cxxabiv1::__si_class_type_info'
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/libboost_program_options.a(utf8_codecvt_facet.o):(.rodata._ZTIN5boost15program_options6detail18u
tf8_codecvt_facetE[_ZTIN5boost15program_options6detail18utf8_codecvt_facetE]+0x10): undefined reference to `typeinfo for std::codecvtte_t>'
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/libboost_program_options.a(utf8_codecvt_facet.o):(.rodata._ZTVN5boost15program_options6detail18u
tf8_codecvt_facetE[_ZTVN5boost15program_options6detail18utf8_codecvt_facetE]+0x48): undefined reference to `std::codecvt::do_len
gth(__mbstate_t&, char const*, char const*, unsigned long) const'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [src/connectivity_tool] Error 1
make[2]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/connectivity_tool.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make: *** [build-release] Error 2

It seems it is a linker setup issue? But I am unable to figure it out.

gcc 4.81
libboost 1.55

Thanks for help!
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
Not to hijack the BBR thread, but being it is the most "popular" cryptonote next to the big dog XMO XMR it might be a good place to ask, I was wondering if people think there is a bright future ahead for ALL cryptonotes in general and each one being able to hold a similar price point differing mostly on supply? I can imagine MRO, BBR, FCN, Ducknotes and the like being like dollars and euros, and being able to go back and forth between them at ease. What are your thoughts?

So far, XMR and BBR are the leaders of cryptonote and they should remain like this unless a really talented (&lucky) dev team launch his own cryptonote.

Cryptocurrencies doesn't aim to replace USD or Euros. It is too different to compare.

Activity: 292
Merit: 250
there is only two pools working about 30m hash ,but the net total hash is over 2g hash ,very confused。

Majority are solo-mining.
legendary
Activity: 1588
Not to hijack the BBR thread, but being it is the most "popular" cryptonote next to the big dog XMO it might be a good place to ask, I was wondering if people think there is a bright future ahead for ALL cryptonotes in general and each one being able to hold a similar price point differing mostly on supply? I can imagine MRO, BBR, FCN, Ducknotes and the like being like dollars and euros, and being able to go back and forth between them at ease. What are your thoughts?

Despite countless new retail outlets on board...
Bitcoin has flat-lined in terms of velocity... and remains a commodity.

http://www.ofnumbers.com/2014/05/05/will-bitcoin-ever-be-used-for-its-intended-purpose-on-a-widespread-basis/

So, IMO, CNotes are potentially a fabulous, secret, long-term store of wealth...
Which would make any CNote managed by a capable Dev Team VERY VALUABLE long-term...
And BBR certainly has a very capable, creative Lead Dev.
dga
Activity: 737
Merit: 511
Small miner update - no real time to hack until Thursday.  This one is mostly for pool owners to test out.  It's a very small change to try to ensure that the pools don't get slammed at the same time if they reboot or encounter the scratchpad sync bug.  (It reduces the number of scratchpad retries before a complete miner restart, and adds a random amount of sleep to the retry time to try to desynchronize reconnects).

This should have zero effect on normal mining.  It'd be nice if a pool owner or two could test it overnight before I submit a pull request to Zoidberg to make sure I didn't botch anything. Smiley

The change is:

https://github.com/dave-andersen/boolberry/commit/068061826dc8fce0bcc4a5db809cc5fda645c61e

Activity: 173
there is only two pools working about 30m hash ,but the net total hash is over 2g hash ,very confused。
Activity: 300
Not to hijack the BBR thread, but being it is the most "popular" cryptonote next to the big dog XMO it might be a good place to ask, I was wondering if people think there is a bright future ahead for ALL cryptonotes in general and each one being able to hold a similar price point differing mostly on supply? I can imagine MRO, BBR, FCN, Ducknotes and the like being like dollars and euros, and being able to go back and forth between them at ease. What are your thoughts?
It all really depends on whether the devs are able to figure out the issue of blockchain bloat and reduce resource consumption such that mobile wallets can be made. Without mobile functionality, all CN coins are effectively DOA.

Mobile wallet can be made as a light weight wallet which store nothing but the private keys. Blockchain can be stored in remote servers.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
It all really depends on whether the devs are able to figure out the issue of blockchain bloat and reduce resource consumption such that mobile wallets can be made. Without mobile functionality, all CN coins are effectively DOA.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Is there anyone still make profit by mining ? I've just started mining for fun in a while with one server, calculation show that i'm in huge loss  Cheesy. Can't compete with that private GPU miner who is earning 5000 - 7000 BBR each day.

Which wall are you guys talking about, i see nothing on Poloniex. Was it pulled or filled ?

Edit: Trading history showing that the buy wall was destroyed by some dumper:
2014-06-17 22:26:00   Sell   0.00225005   18577.36495188   41.80000000
Activity: 92
Who has the 40 btc huge buy wall on poloniex?

A forward thinking future millionare

I think it is current millionaire Wink  Nobody is going to sell into that wall, but he has enough BTC to push the price high and BBR to sell later already, that is sure.
are you using the latest simpleminer from dga?

40-50 KH/s per core ?
Which pool ?
solominig is ok only if you have a huge patience.

Pool showing my correct hr now. I'm using compiled simpleminer from source, running on Ubuntu. Is there any more optimized miner for CPU ?
Activity: 588
Merit: 504

A forward thinking future millionare
Activity: 223
Activity: 976
Merit: 646
I've started mining on the pools with simpleminer, 8 core CPU. It show my avg hash rate at 40-50 KH/s but somehow pool show mine is only 5-6 KH/s ?? Does it better for solo mining ?
40-50 KH/s per core ?
Which pool ?
solominig is ok only if you have a huge patience.
Jump to: