Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 432. (Read 1210753 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Nethash 2.10 GH/sec  Shocked
How is it possible with cryptonight coin ?
Someone could elaborate for me?  Huh
Thanks in advance.
its not cryptonight

its a cryptonote coin but the algo used is wild keccak

Ok thanks I know but as far as I know wild keccak is still not GPU-mineable.
And people report mining with cpuminer-multi with 200h/s hashrate.
So what does make the number of 2 Gigahash/s then?
That's what I don't understand.
Thanks again.

ok so one of my servers, 2 xeons with 12 cores total, I get about 450 hash with cryptonite, with wild keccak I get about 500 Khash.  big difference

Sorry I didn't say it clearly. Why do people try to mine BBR with cpuminer-multi which only gives in hash range ?
And where can I find the wild keccak miner?
Thanks
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Thanks in advance.
its not cryptonight

Thanks again.

ok so one of my servers, 2 xeons with 12 cores total, I get about 450 hash with cryptonite, with wild keccak I get about 500 Khash.  big difference
Thanks in advance.
its not cryptonight

Thanks again.

Activity: 224
Thanks in advance.
its not cryptonight

Thanks in advance.
dga
Activity: 737
Merit: 511
When was the last update for the client ?
Could we have on the first post the link to the client with the last date update ?
New build: v0.1.1.11(d6bd447)
http://boolberry.com/downloads.html
New: few minor fixes, including fix in wallet (one more fix for big transactions)
Thx.
How do I redownload the blockchain in case it got corrupted ?
Remove blockchain.bin from app directory (C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\boolb on windows)

Sorry I forgot to say on Linux.

rm ~/.boolb/blockchain.bin
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
Could we have on the first post the link to the client with the last date update ?
New: few minor fixes, including fix in wallet (one more fix for big transactions)
Thx.
Remove blockchain.bin from app directory (C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\boolb on windows)

Sorry I forgot to say on Linux.
Activity: 976
Merit: 646

Thx.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Run new pool http://79.135.200.108/

Ukraine, East Europe
Mining Fee: 0% for first 10 blocks
Activity: 154
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!
BBR i'm buying all i can down below 100K  Cool

https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_bbr

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Activity: 209
When was announced that pools are up i've freezed daemon-based pool branch, and got back to developing GUI.
I would suggest that you do not publish GUI sources for month or to, just to distribute signed binaries ow shiny wallet.

Then nobody else would be able to contribute code to GUI.

I suggest it only for 1 month period, 2 at most. Mobile wallet should be prioritized anyhow. You can contribute to paper wallet in the meantime Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
When was announced that pools are up i've freezed daemon-based pool branch, and got back to developing GUI.
I would suggest that you do not publish GUI sources for month or to, just to distribute signed binaries ow shiny wallet.

Then nobody else would be able to contribute code to GUI.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

Thx.

Activity: 209

I would suggest that you do not publish GUI sources for month or to, just to distribute signed binaries ow shiny wallet. Here I'm assuming that ppl complaining about GUI do not compile anything, and those that do compile BBR are just fine with comand-line interface. Thus, I suggest that you publish GUI sources after initial dispersion of the BBR which will come after adoption on larger exchanges - to postpone future copycats pumping potential.
Activity: 976
Merit: 646

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
we must improve  Gravity Well
when the hashrate slow down,and the diff down,someone prize the hashrate and diff quickly
when the diff going so high,they leave us,I think there is a bug in it

Well, i see as a main problem now is that we don't have pools. Since we have a different PoW it's not so easy to be add BBR to existing pools.
I'm working now on simple built-in pool, to allow everyone to run his own daemon-based pool withot any development, just plug-and-pool.

But if this won't help - i'll hardfork BBR with new difficulty adjustment.

Can I use daemon-based pool now ?

When I'm mining solo my hashrate is  ~ 560 610 kb/s  each one from four servers.
Total  is ~ 2 Mh/s . With pools ~ 780 860 kb/s from 4 servers. 

Hope Lukas  gonna fix bugs.
Mike will announce bounty for simpleminer optimization today, hope we make it multithreaded in the next few days.

Total  is ~ 2 Mh/s . With pools ~ 780 860 kb/s from 4 servers. - did you start simpleminer instance per each core on your servers ?

Simpleminer might need to be optimized more than simply adding a multi-threaded feature.  Ask anyone using it and they will tell you they are getting a little less than half the hash they usually get from solo mining with boolbd.  Even when we run an instance for each core/thread.   No one wants to use simpleminer because of this.   This is why no pools have found blocks yet.

A boolbd miner might solve the hashrate problem, as boolbd mines just fine.  Looking forward to the GUI.
Activity: 182
Congratulate!  The team has successfully added pools.
But,I think  The speed of The development is a bit slow.
Now,the main task should be to make GUI wallet and LOGO.
Next,We should to promotion it and let more and more human to notice it.
I have some suggestions:
1.I think CPU-only is a good way to make more people  to be a miner.The cost of CPU is higher than GPU.
   a  main board only with 2 CPU. and the cost is high.
   a  main board with  10 GPU.  I think CPU mining is more suitable for mining national road.
2.If Dev will add GPU mining.Please control the mining efficiency. Refer to HUC,game mining and GPU mining.

Last, I think BBR will be the 3rd BC, be the 2nd DRD.
The price will to the moon and get to 20K satoshi.

Hurry Up!
dga
Activity: 737
Merit: 511
we must improve  Gravity Well
when the hashrate slow down,and the diff down,someone prize the hashrate and diff quickly
when the diff going so high,they leave us,I think there is a bug in it

Well, i see as a main problem now is that we don't have pools. Since we have a different PoW it's not so easy to be add BBR to existing pools.
I'm working now on simple built-in pool, to allow everyone to run his own daemon-based pool withot any development, just plug-and-pool.

But if this won't help - i'll hardfork BBR with new difficulty adjustment.

I think the pool won't help on difficulty adjustment a lot. The Gravity Well was developed when the pool mining was available for those coins.

I concur.  Implementing DGW would be a good thing -- if BBR is successful, we will start seeing copy-paste clones of it.  After a while, someone will decide to build a multipool for Wild Keccak-CN coins, and the swings that are now coming from EC2 mining will be back, coming from huge multipools.  This is exactly the thing KGW/DGW were designed to help against -- better to get them in now while the coin is still relatively young and the multipools don't exist.
Jump to: