Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 471. (Read 1210753 times)

Activity: 976
Merit: 646
Sorry about this man, i'll help with pool protocol and thin miner to anyone who would have serious intentions to make pool.

I want to make a pool but the algo seems too complex for the pool to check the hash.

Hash check is much easier than on bytecoin/monero. You just need to use another protocol with incremental delivering scratchpad to client.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
Repost
Boolberry Maximum Supply?

It is written in the first post.

Money supply: 18446744.073709551615 coins

90% 16755296.148816 coins

legendary
Sorry about this man, i'll help with pool protocol and thin miner to anyone who would have serious intentions to make pool.

I want to make a pool but the algo seems too complex for the pool to check the hash.
Alias case sensitive.

Maybe this can lead to some confusion !
I've expected this thesis when you asked about case)
May be, but it's to late to change it.
The only thing i can do is to add soft rule in client software, to protect from unintended taking some case-related alias.
But if someone is going to do it intentionally, he is able to do it.

FOLK, i strongly suggest you to map aliases in lower case, since we going to make default wallet prefer low case aliases in transfers commands, to avoid confusion and cheats.
Activity: 248
Merit: 251
Alias case sensitive.

Maybe this can lead to some confusion !
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I believe this project has the potential to become a significant player in the crypto market.

Until then I advise to keep solo mining, with an average of 350-400 kilohashes I have hit four blocks since launch, so I think its a very good investment to keep at it before pools, inevitably, enter the fray.
Good news!

I''ve added HowTo section http://boolberry.com/howto.html and put detailed specification of the coin to website and announce.
Feel free to PM me if you found some mismatch or mistakes(including english).

And i want to ask seriously, where is the bug reports ?
Please take a look, it is in our mutual interests to find a bugs now, until we went too far.

Peace!
I found nothing in  30 hours of mining. This coin needs some pools soon, solomine is insanely hard.
It would take about 3 sec to confirm so hosting a pool for 10 people would cost as much resources as mining directly.
Can you explain about 3 sec ?
Can you transfer an alias to another address ?
How ?
Are alias case sensitive ?
Yes you can, if you prove that you own this address (sign missage with address private key).
Updating implemented in core, and in tests. But have not implemented in command line interface. I think we'll done this in UI.
Alias case sensitive.
BoolBerry seems to compile fine with libboost 1.54
But does it work ?
I'm asking since other cryptonight don't seem to like 1.54.
DON'T USE libboost 1.54
Thank you to point this, i've updated readme and cmakelists.

Ok, anyway it seems the bug is only for windows so you could put this restriction on windows only...
Done.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
You have eyes but can see Mt. Tai?!
I found nothing in  30 hours of mining. This coin needs some pools soon, solomine is insanely hard.
legendary
I know that monero has fuctioning pools now, is it possible for someone to port the code over to boolberry considering theyre both cryptonote coins? 
Need to extend protocol to have pool for boolberry, if someone going to make pool i'll help with that.

Well I had a discussion with my friend about making a pool for Boolberry and it seems that there is a big problem with validating the hash.
It would take about 3 sec to confirm so hosting a pool for 10 people would cost as much resources as mining directly.

So what to do now ?
Can you transfer an alias to another address ?
How ?
Are alias case sensitive ?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
when is it going to hit exchange.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
WTB 1000 BBR for 200 MRO

PM me if you have another offer.
But does it work ?
DON'T USE libboost 1.54

Ok, anyway it seems the bug is only for windows so you could put this restriction on windows only...
What should I use instead of simpleminer in case I have any number of miner nodes and want run only one copy of daemon?

I've cut off simpleminer since we have pretty different approach with PoW hash(blockchain-based pow), i'll support those who start developing pools with protocol implementation for thin miner.
But does it work ?
DON'T USE libboost 1.54
But does it work ?
Jump to: