Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 474. (Read 1210753 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
what is the command to open an existing wallet?
legendary
Anyone else having trouble finding a block?

I've been mining since launch with 32 threads and a hashrate of 1648035 and nothing yet.

There are only 116 blocks as for now. So its quite difficult to find a block. And it seems many people are mining. Blocks are coming slow. Not like all the instamined coins out there...
As i said befor start - difficulty function is pretty quickly adapts to hashrate.
So it true that there are no instamine.

I got one block, with a total of 500.000 hashes so its ok for small miners too.

just a question, why the system reports me getting some very small amounts (decimals) and then a full block?

Also can you please post the coin's characteristics:
block size, block halving, total number of coins, block time etc
Activity: 976
Merit: 646
Anyone else having trouble finding a block?

I've been mining since launch with 32 threads and a hashrate of 1648035 and nothing yet.

There are only 116 blocks as for now. So its quite difficult to find a block. And it seems many people are mining. Blocks are coming slow. Not like all the instamined coins out there...
As i said befor start - difficulty function is pretty quickly adapts to hashrate.
So it true that there are no instamine.
Activity: 976
Merit: 646
Now i am getting this when i try to compile:

virtual memory exhausted: Cannot allocate memory
Cheesy

Just compile on normal machine with this:

Code:
rm -rf build; mkdir -p build/release; cd build/release; cmake -D STATIC=ON -D ARCH="x86-64" -D CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release ../..; make -j daemon simplewallet;cd ../..;
You will get binary that can be executed on virtual machine (it works for example for digital ocean droplets based on ubuntu 14)
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
I've found 3 blocks since launch and have commited my alias to the blockchain forever.

My hashrate is about 3 MH / s.

Wow what are you mining with?  Kinda want to get whatever you have for myself lol!
7 DO 8 core servers. Probably not profitable but oh well. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
I've found 3 blocks since launch and have commited my alias to the blockchain forever.

Can you please tell me how many coins there are per block? Cheers

type set_log 1 to check blocks on daemon. it also says difficulty and reward.
Activity: 280
Who cares?

About 17.4 coins per block currently.  The daemon will report the current block reward any time someone finds a block.
Activity: 450

Who cares?

Wow what are you mining with?  Kinda want to get whatever you have for myself lol!
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
legendary
I hope someone improves the windows minning daemon, it is getting about 20% usage.

Is it possible to run the daemon on Knoppix?

If yes could you provide some help to do that?

My CPU usage is 100%. Did you specify the correct number of threads for your CPU?

i.e. boolbd --start-mining [wallet-address] --mining-threads 8

thank you very much, now everything is fine
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"

Who cares?
Im on windows and im at 100% while mining.  295,000 h/s for an amd 8320 8 core.  Anybody else with a similar hashrate find a block since launch?

I did

What is your hashrate?
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
Im on windows and im at 100% while mining.  295,000 h/s for an amd 8320 8 core.  Anybody else with a similar hashrate find a block since launch?

I did
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
500k and found nothing.
Who cares?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
can someone explain how to make wallet Sad

./simplewallet --generate-new-wallet wallet.bin

for linux
i need for windows...thx
Activity: 450
I hope someone improves the windows minning daemon, it is getting about 20% usage.

My CPU usage is 100%. Did you specify the correct number of threads for your CPU?

i.e. boolbd --start-mining [wallet-address] --mining-threads 8
legendary

Who cares?
Why is this so hard to mine?
Jump to: