Pages:
Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 82. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 315
I have my block explorer up and running at http://explorer.mining.blue. It's still in development so don't trust it to be giving accurate info, but I figure it's something at least for now. Please help by letting me know of anything that seems off so I can fix it. It's based on code written for Karbowanec and I've attempted to make equivalent rpc calls in boolberry to get it working here, but unsure about how I've translated some of that.

Activity: 202
Merit: 104
I have my block explorer up and running at http://explorer.mining.blue/en. It's still in development so don't trust it to be giving accurate info, but I figure it's something at least for now. Please help by letting me know of anything that seems off so I can fix it. It's based on code written for Karbowanec and I've attempted to make equivalent rpc calls in boolberry to get it working here, but unsure about how I've translated some of that.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
both chainradar and minergate are down again

this shit again? are there any actual diagnostics on the network?

what are your daemons saying

1Block ya gonna help out again? You did say if the liquidity was there you would come back! If b4h4mu7 is serious about technical developments and has an active developer helping out we can bring some additional help and benefits for everyone.
Activity: 193
If someone from the community wants to setup and maintain a block explorer, I'll compensate them with a bounty. 500XBB seems reasonable.

Thanks for the interest everyone. Bounty is being claimed. We should have an explorer up soon.

Can you contact me plz.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
What is the new development for this coin?
Activity: 182
Does anybody want some free Boolberry? I'm trying to clean out my wallets on Bittrex and can't sell it. I only have 0.98910000, but would be happy to send it to you. Just leave you Boolberry address.
If someone from the community wants to setup and maintain a block explorer, I'll compensate them with a bounty. 500XBB seems reasonable.

Thanks for the interest everyone. Bounty is being claimed. We should have an explorer up soon.
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
both chainradar and minergate are down again

this shit again? are there any actual diagnostics on the network?

what are your daemons saying
Anyone have any idea what's going on with Cryptopia?  The wallet is disabled and there is a message about a possible fork.

Hmm, I don't see anything on the site about a fork. Do you get that message when you're logged in?

If you go to the wallet and try to withdraw coins the link to withdraw is grayed out and a popup states that the wallet is in maintenance while they investigate a possible fork.  I also noticed that the block explorers at chainradar and minergate are down for Boolberry.  Oh well.  I guess my coins are stuck at cryptopia.

Ok. I'll contact them and try to resolve the issue. Yes, both chainradar and minergate are down again. If everyone can try to send them a message asking them resolve it that would help out.
Activity: 176
Anyone have any idea what's going on with Cryptopia?  The wallet is disabled and there is a message about a possible fork.

Hmm, I don't see anything on the site about a fork. Do you get that message when you're logged in?

If you go to the wallet and try to withdraw coins the link to withdraw is grayed out and a popup states that the wallet is in maintenance while they investigate a possible fork.  I also noticed that the block explorers at chainradar and minergate are down for Boolberry.  Oh well.  I guess my coins are stuck at cryptopia.

Activity: 176
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Does that coin have any future developments?

Which coin? Boolberry? Yes, b4h4mu7 is working on it. You can take a look at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19482591.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 08/14/17
Does that coin have any future developments?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
is poloniex having trouble with bbr their withdrawals say pending for days? is there any reason for them to be having issues?

When you withdraw your funds from Polo, notify OldMannKidd of the pending status and he'll manually release the funds for you. I would stay away from Poloniex - there a lot of users reporting BTC withdrawals and other coins frozen or pending for weeks and months.

thanks for info....OldMannKidd how to contact him? is that his username here?

there wallet says on line but the transaction sits in pending for days now and nothing sent.

my xdn and xcr are trapped their too for weeks.

I contacted him through the trollbox when it was still functional. I would suggest contacting him through IRC.

thanks for the tip
is poloniex having trouble with bbr their withdrawals say pending for days? is there any reason for them to be having issues?

When you withdraw your funds from Polo, notify OldMannKidd of the pending status and he'll manually release the funds for you. I would stay away from Poloniex - there a lot of users reporting BTC withdrawals and other coins frozen or pending for weeks and months.

there wallet says on line but the transaction sits in pending for days now and nothing sent.

I contacted him through the trollbox when it was still functional. I would suggest contacting him through IRC.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

does that https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-xbb  in bittrex is this BBR ?

That's correct. The ticker was changed sometime this year but the project name remains the same.
Pages:
Jump to: