Pages:
Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 86. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Delisting of Poloniex has left behind some good buy opportunities and this one is one of them, I see a lot of potential in the whitepaper Grin

Yes I agree, Boolberry has good code behind it. It just needs working desktop and mobile wallet and then some proper PR work...!!
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
xdn worth 5x more than bbr that's sad to see

shame for those that believed in this project really. 

abandoned and left to die

luckily I'm not one of those that went all in on bbr but I know some that did just that.

It is a shame that the project has been neglected during this massive bullrun across the general cryptocurrency space. I've personally given up on waiting for underwater unicorns to save this project and have decided to become one. I'm working on a proposal to bring this project up to speed with its predecessor that would close the gap on the years of neglect by the lead developer. His role in this endeavor is not needed but would be appreciated. I will keep everyone here informed on progress made on this front. I'm also putting together a fund for this project that will go towards development, marketing and social media. This will be a real effort, not one lead by some bullshit company that didn't accomplish shit for 6 months then jump ship at the first sign of distress.

If you're interested in helping in any aspect be that donations, social media or development send me a PM.

The delisting of Boolberry was seen as a death sentence for the project and caused about an 80% decrease in it's price against Bitcoin, but as of late Bittrex's volume has been steadily increasing against Poloniex. What was perceived as a death sentence is now beginning to present itself as a buying opportunity. IMO, it won't be long before Bittrex's volume surpasses Poloniex just like so many other altcoin exchanges in the past. Poloniex is ran by a guy who majored in music.. Bittrex is ran by the heads of cyber security for Amazon and Microsoft.. who would you rather trust with your coins?

One sign of distress was watching you continue to donate to zoidberg despite all obvious indicators of "hey maybe thats not a good a idea"

if you think that looked like 'consensus' and 'good business' for my firm, in the middle of the biggest altcoin rally in history, then you're mistaken

I was very clear that if a deeper market developed anywhere, then the opportunity cost wouldn't be too great to easily align economic incentives to continue contributing. It isn't hard to move a community to another exchange extremely quickly. Siacoin last week had a a variety of issues with Poloniex, and in the middle of the week got Bittrex to list it, and the market quickly became deep enough to move large positions. Boolberry's community runs around like a chicken with its head cut off, if you gain consensus and make progress on getting nodes to run your improved code, awesome
Activity: 337
Merit: 315

luckily I'm not one of those that went all in on bbr but I know some that did just that.

It is a shame that the project has been neglected during this massive bullrun across the general cryptocurrency space. I've personally given up on waiting for underwater unicorns to save this project and have decided to become one. I'm working on a proposal to bring this project up to speed with its predecessor that would close the gap on the years of neglect by the lead developer. His role in this endeavor is not needed but would be appreciated. I will keep everyone here informed on progress made on this front. I'm also putting together a fund for this project that will go towards development, marketing and social media. This will be a real effort, not one lead by some bullshit company that didn't accomplish shit for 6 months then jump ship at the first sign of distress.

If you're interested in helping in any aspect be that donations, social media or development send me a PM.

The delisting of Boolberry was seen as a death sentence for the project and caused about an 80% decrease in it's price against Bitcoin, but as of late Bittrex's volume has been steadily increasing against Poloniex. What was perceived as a death sentence is now beginning to present itself as a buying opportunity. IMO, it won't be long before Bittrex's volume surpasses Poloniex just like so many other altcoin exchanges in the past. Poloniex is ran by a guy who majored in music.. Bittrex is ran by the heads of cyber security for Amazon and Microsoft.. who would you rather trust with your coins?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

legendary
No actual development for two years and this coin goes screaming.  Pure pump and dump. 
If anyone can provide an explanation please do.  Otherwise it's just an obvious pump and dump from a group of scammers.

People on Reddit confirm this shit a scam

but be  ......their experience will be better than us, but we do not how they can say like this?Huh

I wouldnt say scam but yes a lot of talk and then nothing was done except the talk.

Not many devs are capable of working on these types of coins they are not as simple as btc clones.

I have no idea though why in a bull run like this someone does not get to grips with this project.
Activity: 37
No actual development for two years and this coin goes screaming.  Pure pump and dump. 
If anyone can provide an explanation please do.  Otherwise it's just an obvious pump and dump from a group of scammers.

People on Reddit confirm this shit a scam

but be  ......their experience will be better than us, but we do not how they can say like this?Huh
Activity: 520
Merit: 253
One has a large development team the other not so much. One costs 200x the other too.

Ok. Is there any differences on the tech level?

One also takes about 200x the time to sync, presumably due to a heavier hash function. This is one reason why Aeon was developed, to make a lighter version of Monero. Boolberry has a very different solution to making the hash memory-hard while keeping it fast to verify.

Unfortunately, both Aeon and Boolberry use a lot of RAM as they maintain the entire blockchain in memory. It was the same with Monero until it adapted LMDB, and it should be on the radar for the other two given time and/or money.

In my impression, Monero is the big and heavy player of Cryptonote coins with the most money behind it, while the interesting innovations happen elsewhere. It's a bit like Bitcoin vs. all other coins.
Activity: 322
What is the difference between XMR and BBR?

One has a large development team the other not so much. One costs 200x the other too.

Ok. Is there any differences on the tech level?
legendary

Activity: 322
Activity: 202
Merit: 104

Just pushed to github security fix.
Issue was discovered by Monero Lab and they kindly noticed me about this case.
Strong advice to everyone who running BBR daemons to update it ASAP.

Zoidberg

What's the official site? boolberry.com or boolberry.org?

On both the release to download is yet 0.3.0.41. I need it for Ubuntu Linux.

I have a static built version of boolbd daemon with this fix it includes the donations rpc fix, too. Built under Ubuntu 16.04.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l2szdco5365yzow/bbr-linux-v0.3.0.41%285ef2dd5%29-no-gui.tar.bz2?dl=0
Activity: 976
Merit: 646

Zoidberg

Sorry amigo, i didn't build binaries yet.
Activity: 798

Zoidberg

Dear friend
In #1

Website: boolberry.com      Network State: boolberry.com/state.html                                     
Twitter: twitter.com/boolberryBBR                        Facebook: facebook.com/boolberryBBR
Reddit: r/boolberry      IRC: #boolberry on freenode.net
Mean boolberry.com
Activity: 876
Merit: 291

Zoidberg

Activity: 976
Merit: 646

Zoidberg
Activity: 35
Hi folk.

Notice: cryptozoidberg on  boolberry.herokuapp.com is a fake.

Zoidberg

Thanks for heads up. I only trust you and the BDC team.
trust is your first step to build a good relation anywhere.so best of luck to you in this regard.
Activity: 686
Dear friend
This coin price lower than befor! I don't think so! But I think Dev need to Solve the above problem
Activity: 798
bbr.poolto.be at block 773496 new daemon
mininig.blue at block 774070 old daemon
bittrex's at block 774070 old daemon
Does that lead to BBR coin splitting into multiple branches? I'm just a user so I do not understand, I always like BBR coin
Currently BBR is not good but I always believe
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

yes, I also noticed, back to old daemon and doing a resync.
gonna debug it with clintar Smiley

edit1: pool is up & running again ! Smiley
Activity: 49
Pages:
Jump to: